Ratings for Dr. Ghulam Q. Khan

Always in a rush . Never able to assist with my simple request thats attainable . No personal connection at all . I am soo stressed and he does not even care or aware cause he's in the room and out within 3-5 mins

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

He is. One of best dr I ever met he is very kind helpful

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had a surgery with Dr. Khan because I had endometriosis. I was very afraid because I would have to go "under". I had never had surgery and was freaking out! He assured me that I had nothing to worry about. He did the procedure and it was a success. No more stomach pains!!! I always recommend Dr. Khan to everyone I know!!!!! He is one of the best in Jacksonville!!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Khan is an amazing doctor! His staff is just as amazing as he is! He has delivered 2 of my 3 children and I can't imagine having any other OBGYN than Dr. Khan. He cares about every patient. I had gotten my tubes tied over a year ago and he cared enough about my future (children wise) to try and talk me out of having them tied and he even asked my husbands permission to tie my tubes. I love Dr. Khan and will NEVER have another OBGYN as long as he is in Jacksonville and in practice!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Ghulam Q. Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• Liaquat Med Coll, Univ Of Sind, Jamshoro, Pakistan (Grad. 1976)

Coventry Healthcare