Ratings for Dr. David P. Loncarich

After one really shady dr in Austin and another one that wouldn't touch me because my condition is rare, I was very scared and skeptical about seeing another dr and having my first surgery. Dr. Loncarich was very understanding of my concerns and his bedside manner was great. He decided to go ahead with my surgery because he knew how frustrated I was and really believed he could help me. I was so unbelievably happy after my first appointment I smiled for the rest of the day. He seemed so confident that he would be able to give me some relief and I really trusted him, which is saying a lot! The day of surgery he even explained to my family what he was going to be doing. The staff in that hospital is amazing all around, I didn't have a bad experience anywhere. Dr. Loncarich was really great about answering all of my questions and helping me get through something I was very scared of. My family loved him, too! We would all recommend him to anyone! At the first appointment we waited a long time, but I wasn't bothered by that because that means he is spending time with his patients. The post-surgery follow up appt I got in early and everything was looking perfect!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Broke my ankle and was seen by Dr. Loncarich after I was seen in the emergency room. He treated me in a cast then a boot, answered all my questions. I felt comfortable with his treatment and he answered all my questions. I did have to call him after hours and I felt bad, but he put me at ease and answered my questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Not sure what his specialty is, but it isn't **broken bones** in the feet. Advised me to walk with all my weight on a foot with a badly broken bone. Didn't advise use of cane or walker for TWO broken feet. When he saw me crying with pain in the hallway later, he very sarcastically asked if I wanted a wheelchair. No thank you. *****Do yourself a favor and FIND A QUALIFIED DOC with better bedside manners!!*****

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Understaffed in the back (needs more nurses or MA's) Physician was rude, did not listen and provided no relief for my problem. However, he did advise me to do all the things he suggested (which I have been doing to no avail) and come back in a month. Well that is not going to happen. Physician seemed distracted, wanted to get out of room...unsure if this is an overwhelmed schedule issue. Im sure he is a smart and capable physician but sadly has forgotten to put himself in his patient's shoes.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Great Dr, and great guy. I have struggled with my feet after losing feeling for years. Dr. Loncarich gave me my options, made his recommendation, and I went with it. I could not be happier with the results. I am active again, I can play some sports, and best of all I can chase my son around. For all of this, i am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Very punctual and straightforward. Answers all questions asked and explained things in detail if needed. Operated on my achilles a month ago and have no complaints to date. Seems knowledgeable. No problems to date to report.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

HE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS AND REALLY SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THEIR CONCERNS, AND HE TAKES TIME DURING THE APPOINTMENT TO DICUSS YOUR CONCERNS.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. David P. Loncarich's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)