Ratings for Dr. Brian E. Haycook

I have been a patient of Dr. Haycooks for over 14 yrs. I have scoliosis. He told me of my options and prognosis. He made recommendations to alter my work schedule. He recognized and understood my pain and my threshold to this pain. When the time came Dr. Haycook told me it was time to consider surgery or continue with the status quo. The status quo was a continuing worsening of the pain to the point of no relief. I chose the surgery and have no regrets(extensive).

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr Haycook was amazing. I had awful back pain. I had problems with my insurance company and the staff handled the problem for me so I didn't have to mess with it. I ended up in the emergency room due to some problems and he met me there at 10pm at night. I couldn't believe that he would do that. Through the whole process Dr Haycook and his staff really helped me. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

He was completely dismissive of my daughter's back pain with her worsening scoliosis. We were pretty shocked when he said "scoliosis doesn't cause pain." Meanwhile the kid has been in pain and the xray show a 17 percent curve. The whole visit was really unbelievable. DO NOT bother visiting this doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

This Doctor did not help me with my back problem. He was angry at workers comp because they took so long to approve things but he took it out on me. I overheard him yelling at his staff about me while I sat in the exam room. He acted very unprofessionally.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

He seems to be very understanding and overall a good guy.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Brian E. Haycook's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford