Dr. Ronan Conlon

Ratings for Dr. Ronan Conlon

Excellent experience! Dr Conlon went above and beyond what I expected. He came highly recommended from my optometrist. I wish we had more physicians like him in Sask!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Conlon is a very experienced and excellent eye surgeon. He is matter of fact and for me that is a plus. The registered nurses that work with him a very helpful, knowledgeable, efficient and companionate. Very good business attitude. Front desk is okay, not more. Dr. Conlon however seriously needs to stop overbooking. His disrespect for other people's time is unmatched. He puts up signs in his office how busy his office is and therefore you as a patient have to accept waiting times of up to 2h and more. That is a pathetic excuse for notoriously overbooking. No matter what job, tiitle or profession wasting others people's time is a no-no also for a self proclaimed god in white.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Conlon removed my cataracts using laser surgery and I was so impressed with how he took the time to explain what he was doing and how quickly it went. At the follow up appointment he answered my questions, even those pertaining to my husband's eye condition ( Dr. Conlon is not his doctor) and set me at ease. I am prone to infections after surgery and the laser surgery went without any problems. I would recommend Dr. Conlon to all who need cataract removal.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Office staff are very helpful, attentive. DR Conlon did a good job fixing my droopy eyelid.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

i had cataracts removed from both eyes for dr. conlon with a laser. i could not recommend him more. i am so great for my new vision. his staff and dr. c were absolute professionals!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

i like Dr C, got me in quickly in an emergency situation and did a great job!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I recently had a very good experience with this doctor! After being told I was not a candidate for LASIK, I underwent a refractive lens exchange with excellent results. Could not recommend this doctor more. The waits can be long but definitely worth it!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Expected a better experience. No time to communicate with patient concerns,or explain what to expect in this type of surgery. They ask you what concerns you have in the 1st office and twice I confirm the Dr. never discussed the concern. Did the Dr. read that on the file or too busy to take the time. Not a good experience nor would recommend this Clinic.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I was disappointed when Dr. Conlon tried two time to correct my lower lob. It was puffy and saggy that made me look tiered all the time. he was going to remove some fat that would flatten my lob out to match the other eye. Two attempts later and there was no improvement. Dr. Conlon go very blunt and said he would not try again and would not refund any money not even some of it. He left me hanging and I had no improvement and less cash in my pocket. I do not recommend this doctor.

Submitted March 2, 2016

The office staff are very nice and professional. Dr. Conlon seemed fine on my first couple visits but I was very disappointed with his arrogants when my procedure was not successful. Very disappointed in the whole process I went through.

Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Ronan Conlon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients