Dr. Ronan Conlon

Ratings for Dr. Ronan Conlon

Excellent experience! Dr Conlon went above and beyond what I expected. He came highly recommended from my optometrist. I wish we had more physicians like him in Sask!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Did my lasic eye surgery. Nailed it. So quick, so smooth, so nice. Super skilled. Super professional. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

thanks for doing my moms cataracts dr.c. She is so happy with her new vision. Would highly recommend this doc!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

The comments below are a mix of praise and heavy criticism. I have seen him enough times to know that there is truth in both. His staff actually do a fine job and I haven't had the long waits that others have mentioned. He is talented, clearly a leader in eye surgery in Saskatoon, and has helped many people, but what is also true is that he consistently overbooks patients, will only consult with most for 3 or 4 minutes, is somewhat prone to mood swings, and will get visibly frustrated with patients who ask questions when he is itching to move on. Although very knowledgeable, there are limits to his sympathy, especially when he is stressed. Given his time constraints, he only cares about what the imaging shows. If the eye looks seemingly normal on the scan, he's not interested in discussing anything. He just wants to move on to the next patient as there are 15-20 people in his waiting room at any given moment. I have a hunch that if I tell him I'm interested in some expensive surgery, he might listen to me long enough to hear my actual symptoms. Any warmth on his part is probably just an act. In some sense, that's fine, since a doctor just needs to treat you, not be your best friend. But I think many people do need that friendliness and extra support. If you need delicate surgery or access to the best laser or imaging devices, he's probably the guy for you. He will attend to you with diligence and skill and probably save your vision. If you want a doctor with a stable bedside manner who who will actually listen to you and has a genuine desire to get to the bottom of what's bothering you, then it's probably best to get a referral to see someone else. It depends on what kind of patient you are and the level of support you need. If you like blunt, go for him. If you prefer sympathy and details, you'll need someone else. Case closed.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

could not ask for a better eye surgeon, lucky to have him in saskatoon!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Thank you for taking such good care of us Dr. Conlon. We have travelled the world and have been treated by many doctors. You we consider one of the best. The way you professionally and courteously treated us made us feel completely at ease. Your professional manner is only surpassed by your exceptional skill. Saskatchewan is truly blessed to have such a competent and highly skilled eye surgeon and Ophthalmologists.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Impressive most efficient ran office that I have seen staff is spot on and doc is spot on also a little quick on the serving next que

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Conlon is a very experienced and excellent eye surgeon. He is matter of fact and for me that is a plus. The registered nurses that work with him a very helpful, knowledgeable, efficient and companionate. Very good business attitude. Front desk is okay, not more. Dr. Conlon however seriously needs to stop overbooking. His disrespect for other people's time is unmatched. He puts up signs in his office how busy his office is and therefore you as a patient have to accept waiting times of up to 2h and more. That is a pathetic excuse for notoriously overbooking. No matter what job, tiitle or profession wasting others people's time is a no-no also for a self proclaimed god in white.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Conlon removed my cataracts using laser surgery and I was so impressed with how he took the time to explain what he was doing and how quickly it went. At the follow up appointment he answered my questions, even those pertaining to my husband's eye condition ( Dr. Conlon is not his doctor) and set me at ease. I am prone to infections after surgery and the laser surgery went without any problems. I would recommend Dr. Conlon to all who need cataract removal.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Office staff are very helpful, attentive. DR Conlon did a good job fixing my droopy eyelid.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Ronan Conlon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients