Dr. Ronan Conlon

Ratings for Dr. Ronan Conlon

Excellent experience! Dr Conlon went above and beyond what I expected. He came highly recommended from my optometrist. I wish we had more physicians like him in Sask!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Thank you for taking such good care of us Dr. Conlon. We have travelled the world and have been treated by many doctors. You we consider one of the best. The way you professionally and courteously treated us made us feel completely at ease. Your professional manner is only surpassed by your exceptional skill. Saskatchewan is truly blessed to have such a competent and highly skilled eye surgeon and Ophthalmologists.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Impressive most efficient ran office that I have seen staff is spot on and doc is spot on also a little quick on the serving next que

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Conlon is a very experienced and excellent eye surgeon. He is matter of fact and for me that is a plus. The registered nurses that work with him a very helpful, knowledgeable, efficient and companionate. Very good business attitude. Front desk is okay, not more. Dr. Conlon however seriously needs to stop overbooking. His disrespect for other people's time is unmatched. He puts up signs in his office how busy his office is and therefore you as a patient have to accept waiting times of up to 2h and more. That is a pathetic excuse for notoriously overbooking. No matter what job, tiitle or profession wasting others people's time is a no-no also for a self proclaimed god in white.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Conlon removed my cataracts using laser surgery and I was so impressed with how he took the time to explain what he was doing and how quickly it went. At the follow up appointment he answered my questions, even those pertaining to my husband's eye condition ( Dr. Conlon is not his doctor) and set me at ease. I am prone to infections after surgery and the laser surgery went without any problems. I would recommend Dr. Conlon to all who need cataract removal.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Office staff are very helpful, attentive. DR Conlon did a good job fixing my droopy eyelid.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

i had cataracts removed from both eyes for dr. conlon with a laser. i could not recommend him more. i am so great for my new vision. his staff and dr. c were absolute professionals!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

i like Dr C, got me in quickly in an emergency situation and did a great job!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I recently had a very good experience with this doctor! After being told I was not a candidate for LASIK, I underwent a refractive lens exchange with excellent results. Could not recommend this doctor more. The waits can be long but definitely worth it!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Expected a better experience. No time to communicate with patient concerns,or explain what to expect in this type of surgery. They ask you what concerns you have in the 1st office and twice I confirm the Dr. never discussed the concern. Did the Dr. read that on the file or too busy to take the time. Not a good experience nor would recommend this Clinic.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Ronan Conlon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP