You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Adebayo Odueke

What a great doctor. Very polite and curteous . He delivered my two kids. Very professional and humorous. Very calm during delivery of kids. He is well loved by nurses. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I went to see Dr. Odueke for reoccurring abdominal pain, for which I had a referral. He basically laughed at me, and asked what I was doing there. He did a quick exam, but didn't offer any explanation or recommendations for my pain. Then he proceeded to ask me why I wasn't having kids yet - saying that with my job, I should be making enough to support them. I even heard him continue to laugh about me with his nurse when I was in the adjoining changing room. I left feeling embarrassed, frustrated, and humiliated.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. O Is on a different level... he is the absolute standard that other DR's should be measured against. He delivered my children and performed my partial hysterectomy... Can't say enough about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr Odueke was my OBGYN for all four of my pregnancies and delivered all of my daughters. He was fun, extremely knowledgable and i would not have wanted any other doctor by my side. He reacted quickly when needed but always put me at ease and made me feel that my baby(ies) and myself were his only priority. As a patient of his for over 9 years from the delivery of my first daughter to the birth of my last daughter, I would and have recommended him to anyone who I could. Three of my friends were fortunate enough to be in his care also and felt the same way. He made the "miracle of life" so special each and every time - i would not have wanted to change my experience for a second.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I don't know how I can legitimately give scores any higher in any section.... Worst reception, so incredibly rude Waited over an hour and was threatened we could not re schedule if we left.... After waiting well over an hour... What's wrong with this place? Guess what there's other options out there, don't let these people get a paycheck because it wash the only referral you got, unless you like being threatened and insulted. After my Wife finally got in a room, she sat exposed on a table for another 20 minutes, the doctor walks in checks for under a minute and chops it up to constipation.... This is a specialist? Why was this at all worth many hours of our families time? If you don't like to be insulted,forced to wait over an hour, threatened to stay, then poorly checked, please don't subject yourself or or your family to this poor practice

Submitted April 29, 2016

I had the pleasure of being Dr. Odueke's patient for both my pregnancies and lucky enough to have him delivered both my children. My husband and I just loved his sense of humor and his direct no nonsense approach. He sang while he performed my unscheduled c-section which made me feel a bit at ease at a very scary time. He is often behind schedule but I would plan for that and bring a book to read or something to do. His office staff are amazing ladies always smiling and very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Great staff and he is an awesome doctor. The only thing I'm not to happy with is that when you have an appointment let's say for 1010am it take about an hour in a half to see him. I find at around 12-1pm is the best time to go as there aren't many ppl waiting to see him and your pretty much in and out. But over all text best of the best I have ever been to and have seen.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

he is my OBGYN at the moment. I dread every time i have to go there. He always makes me feel so bad about myself and the baby. yes I'm over weight and i know that and I'm trying all the best i can. I really want a new OBGYN but I'm almost there. Why see a dr that makes you feel so miserable about your pregnancy..I hope i don't get him delivering my baby.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

This man saved my life. I found him caring, funny and professional. He knows what he is doing and I am grateful he preformed my surgery. He is very compassionate . He was recommended to me by few of my friends. I was impressed with the detailed explanation of my condition and the options of treatment he offered me. He is a busy Obgyn for obvious reason. He is a good listener. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Went to Dr. Odueke complaining of severe cramping on my left side, was happening around my periods and was causing bowel-related issues as well. I had gone off the pill a few months prior and he told me that I just have bad cramps from going off the pill and therefore I have 3 options : 1) get pregnant 2) go back on the pill or 3) suck it up..... He gave me a pelvic exam because I voiced my concerns about it being something more serious like endometriosis or a cyst... he did a very quick exam and told me I'm fine.... He was VERY condescending and didn't like that I had done my own research about my symptoms. I'M NOT FINE... the cramping continued and started to get worse, happening around my periods and also in between so I went back to my family doctor who then sent me to a general surgeon, long story short, I ended up at the hospital for severe abdominal pain and I NOW HAVE A CYST OR ENDOMETRIOMA THE SIZE OF A LIME on my left ovary. Also, un-related to his dismissive diagnosis, I waited 2 hours in his office, I felt rushed when I was in there, he didn't leave the room after my exam for me to get changed and has zero bed-side manner. A friend of mine went to him when she was pregnant and told me he is ALWAYS LATE, bring a book ladies because you are in it for the long haul. And when she asked about being induced after her due date he said "you aren't late you are only 39 weeks" NOPE, she was 40 weeks, they wrote the information down wrong on her file and when he went back in his notes they realized their mistake.

Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What a great doctor. Very polite and curteous . He delivered my two kids. Very professional and humorous. Very calm during delivery of kids. He is well love..."

May 22, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Odueke for reoccurring abdominal pain, for which I had a referral. He basically laughed at me, and asked what I was doing there. He did a qu..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O Is on a different level... he is the absolute standard that other DR's should be measured against. He delivered my children and performed my partial hyste..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Odueke was my OBGYN for all four of my pregnancies and delivered all of my daughters. He was fun, extremely knowledgable and i would not have wanted any oth..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't know how I can legitimately give scores any higher in any section.... Worst reception, so incredibly rude Waited over an hour and was threatened w..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of being Dr. Odueke's patient for both my pregnancies and lucky enough to have him delivered both my children. My husband and I just loved hi..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and he is an awesome doctor. The only thing I'm not to happy with is that when you have an appointment let's say for 1010am it take about an hour in..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "he is my OBGYN at the moment. I dread every time i have to go there. He always makes me feel so bad about myself and the baby. yes I'm over weight and i know th..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man saved my life. I found him caring, funny and professional. He knows what he is doing and I am grateful he preformed my surgery. He is very compassionat..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Odueke complaining of severe cramping on my left side, was happening around my periods and was causing bowel-related issues as well. I had gone off..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke delivered both my boys and I can't say enough about the wonderful care I received from him and his staff. Both my deliveries were c sections. First e..."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. ! He was the only one who was able to detect my cancer. I visited many doctors in the city and suffered for many months until i met him . Very..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor with vast experience. He performed surgery for my fibroid and heavy periods after trying many options of treatment. My recovery was uncomplicated..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had my ovaries and ulterus been taken out by him. After the surgery, I had a lot of complications due to the surgery. In steady if helping me as a medical doc..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Baby deliveries are not easily scheduled but he is definitely worth the wait. He solved a problem that I had been going to my previous Gyn. for over 6yrs. I'm..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had medical treatment from a number of doctors over the years. However, Dr. Odueke surpasses all. He is very compassionate and kind and has his patient's..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not good if youre a first time mom. Very much "in and out" mentality. "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr Odueke. My family doctor was able to get an appointment to see him within 4 weeks. He is a good listener and he treated me..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with both surgeries I have had. The staff was very patient when I called and asked so many questions after surgery. I would recommend this doct..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Not going back if you paid me to!!! Rude, rude, rude! He traumatised me! "

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Worth the wait! The most caring genuine Dr I have ever encountered. I live out of town and I will go out of my way to continue seeing Dr. Odueke. He helped me t..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude man .... was very late for my appointment. He entered the office 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. He was clearly in a hurry ... when i did g..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Odueke because I had menstrual cycle for 6 months straight. The test results revealed fibroids in my uterus. Dr. Odueke informed me of..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What a great doctor with calming influence. He diagnosed cancer of my womb and he promptly arranged surgery for me. The sugery went well and my recovery was un..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Sorry I will be one of the few who leave Dr. Odueke less than stellar reviews. I saw him in 2013 for a huge fibroid tumour. He recommended total hysterectomy...."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke is extremely funny, kind and understanding. I had a long labour and he assured me everything was going to be ok and assured me he would deliver my ba..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr O. IS A REALLY GREAT DOCTOR, VERY FUNNY GUY, AND UNDERSTANDING. HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND SAFELY DELIVERED MY BABY BOY. THANK YOU Dr.O . "

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke is not only professional but kind and respectful. He continually asks if you have any questions and if you understand everything that is being discu..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had the food fortune to be referred to Dr. Odueke as a result of emergency admission to the hospital. He was extremely patient and kind when explaining poss..."

June 7, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L1S0" to "L1S 7K8". Address has been updated from "None" to "95 Bayly Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056862777".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is straight with the patient, funny, makes you feel comfortable. Caring and kind. "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Odueke for the last 10 years and although did not find him too warm at first, I decided to keep seeing him as I was told by many that he w..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor. I had 2 previous children with another obgyn and my experience with him was far better. He has amazing bedside manner. Be prepared to wait awhil..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Odueke regarding Fibroids in my uterus. we discussed a few different treatments as I am only in my 30's. After discussion of the pros and cons of e..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke is kind, compassionate, and committed to ensuring that both the mother and baby are doing well. He treated us for both infertility and then throughou..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. O was that of love and hate, no....more dislike. He delivered my second child. I can see how some people may call him dismissive and pren..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Odueke delivered my daughter 10 years ago and did my hysterctomy last year. He is an excellent doctor with a great sense of humour. I have e referred more th..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Odueke for the first time in August, I had told him that I had read many great reviews about him on this website and he brushed it off and said that h..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Odueke for my first pregnancy. His staff is wonderful and you know you are in good hands with Dr Odueke. Unfortunately he was on vacation when I gave b..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke delivered my fourth child. I used other doctors for my other three pregnancies, so I have lots to compare with, and I found Dr. Odueke to be the bes..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon, I recently had a abdominal hysterectomy with no complication. I used no pain medication, after post op day two. I was up and about, the next ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Odueke for almost 20 years for different reasons from the birth of my daughter to my recent hysterectomy and I wish all doctors could be like hi..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke was my OBGYN for my first child. As soon as I walked into the his office his staff were very welcoming and friendly. At times there are longer wait t..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.odueke did my hysterectomy and it was one of the best decision i made for my health..Dr O was amazing he informed me as to what i needed to do and never rush..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Overall good experience here. If you don't have concerns or questions you may feel rushed, but he will take the time to answer anything you ask if you do. He is..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor, glad to have him for my first pregnancy and delivery. His sense of humour and knowledge made each visit enjoyable and made my pregnancy easy. ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever and a wonderful person. I had a really good experience with doctor Odueke throughout my pregnancy and delivery. Really good bed manner and very..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke is efficient, friendly and professional. He is also very knowlegeable and takes the time to explain procedures in a caring and kind manner. He is..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely wonderful! Was referred to him by a clinic in Whitby when I moved here and found out I was pregnant! I was told that I had a 30day wait to get an ini..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He's awesome !!!!!!!!!! besides the horrible punctuality"

September 10, 2014