Ratings for Dr. Adebayo Odueke

He is an amazing doctor ! He knows what he is talking about. He is the only doctor that has taking me seriously. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Fantastic doctor- took me on last minute in the hospital and I wasn't even his patient, showed compassion and care and humour. Thank you Dr. Odueke for all you did for me. I'd definitely try and get him again for my next baby.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

What a great doctor. Saw him for infertility issues after trying fo four years. I was able to get pregnant with the investigations, advice and treatment he offerred me. He subsequently delivered my bouncing baby boy. I would forever be grateful to Dr Odueke. You may have to wait a bit in his office to see him but he is surely worth the wait. He is very professional and has good sense of humour. Higly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr Odueke delivered my twin babies and we could not ask for a better doctor. he patiently answered my many questions and calmly guided me throughout my pregnancy. i felt priviledged to be in his care. Our community needs dedicated doctor like Dr Odueke.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Just horrible experience. NEVER on time niether in his office or at the hospital! Such a disrespect to his patients as well as to his colleagues. Never gave a helpful advice. Sencerely was laughing at all my questions about pregnacy and birth plan. I was really happy not having him on my labor. After my last visit and simple prosedure I found bruises on my body... Will never come back!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I am currently seeing this doctor for a difficult pregnancy. I LOVE him. Very caring compassionate man. Without his calm demeanor and kind disposition, I would have lost my mind. Very very knowledgeable and doesn't miss a beat. I can't say enough.. Just an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

You will not find a better obstetrician than Dr. Odueke! He genuinely cares about women and their babies. It's so refreshing to have a doctor that doesn't put their ego before patient care. He's truly a wonderful man with good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Odueke is a very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. I have not met such a dedicated and selfless doctor for a long time. He really takes the time to recognize the patients feelings and educate them on all of the options. Keep up the good work Dr O.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Odueke for almost 3 years and I am incredibly impressed with his professionalism, bedside manners, empathy and patience. His ability to address my worries and put my mind at ease in stressful situations is commendable. He has good sense of humour that makes me feel comfortable and relaxed during my office visits. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any woman looking for experienced and compassionate physician, OB and surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Was always at least 2hrs late even for the first appointment of the day. I had severe morning sickness and wasn't prescribed any hinges for it until almost 7 months in when I basically wouldn't leave his office without something and threatened to see a different doctor. He preformed and internal exam and missed a yeast infection which led to my baby getting thrush. He called my baby "chunky" when I went for a post natal exam, he was a healthy weight and didn't even have any rolls but I mean even if he did really? Not onr good interaction with this man after he got 100$ from me to be my doctor.

Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1985)