Ratings for Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Dr Odueke is professional. I was able to see him within a week after having been told it would take 7 months to see a Specialist. I had my surgical procedure done within a week of seeing him. Awesome! He is knowledgeable and confident. I felt 'safe'.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Odueke saved my life. I was sent by my family Dr. because I had spotting. He was rather abrupt because I wanted to put off his suggested D&C for my convince. The results came back that I had utterine cancer. He was very kind and caring when her told me and then UNHEARD OF IN MOST DOCTORS, he had me go into surgery the following weekend. (Yes, he came in on a Saturday!!!) I had a complete hysterectomy (past menopause anyway) and they got it all. Since then I had a friend who, with the same cancer, insisted in going to a downtown Toronto facility because she 'wanted the best'. She went through months of waiting for the 'best' and nobody offered to come in on a weekend to avoid scheduling waits! They operated, did not get it all and the rest is a sad, year long story with the worst ending. Would you choose an abrupt Dr. who cares enough to circumnavigate schedules and come in on a Saturday to operate to catch cancer before it spreads, or a sweet, smiling man who, with kind words puts you on a waiting list?

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

We are so incredibly thankful for Dr. Odueke. He delivered all three of our boys and we never felt more cared for from beginning to the end! You would never know if he was rushed or having a bad day---every visit he treats you as his top priority while you are with him; never hurried; and always so caring and genuine. He is extremely up to date and knowledgeable! He is truly the best doctor out there and one of a kind!! We would never go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

i will never go back to this dr, i have been to him twice (if i had known which dr my family dr was sending me to the second time i would have said no) very rude, waiting time was crazy, i had an appt at 3pm and didnt get out of there until 545, once i was called into room, he said 2 words to me and left me sitting there while he went and saw other patients, and then he had me get undressed (behind curtain) for exam, i was on bed waiting and he told me he would be right back again, he left again and left me on that table half naked for 45 minutes while seeing other patients once again, i was furious and very uncomfortable, and all did was critisize me of my weight

Submitted September 28, 2017

It is rere to see a specialist obgyn that is very informative and attentive like Dr Odueke. I was very concerned about my fibroids and heavy periods. Following extensive tests and information, he really put my my mind at rest. He discussed all the options of treatment and recommended the medical treatment rather than surgery.. The medication prescribed is working well for my issues. He has good bedside manners and good sense of humour. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Absolutely top notch Dr! He is very kind and personable. He takes the time to answer any questions and is very thorough. I had him with my 2nd pregnancy and again this time with my 3rd. He was not the dr who delivered my daughter, but he came by the next day to see how everything went and how both baby and I were doing. Highly recommend!! Keep up the good work Dr Odueke.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Long waits, appointment scheduling mistakes, rushed, not holistic, not knowledgable in modern approaches to birth control for teens, gave misinformation and no explanation, did not take constant heavy bleeding seriously in respect to impact on life, did not give timely solutions and did not adequately encourage alternatives to surgery.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

He is a busy doctor because he takes time with each patient. I am so glad I have been referred to him. Very caring, kind and knowledgeable. Definitely worth the wait !!!!!! My husband was quite impressed with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

First time meeting this guy and i will not go back. Made me feel awful, uncomfortable. He has no bed side manor at all. This is a scary time for anyone and i dont need to be belittled. I dont need to be questioned about my decisions. Thank you for ruining this experience for me i would not recommend him to anyone. !

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Odueke delivered my daughter January 11 and also delivered my son 5 years ago. He is very patient and kind, good sense of humour. And quick to get the delivery done. My deliveries were great. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1985)

Benesys