Ratings for Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Dr. Odueke delivered my daughter January 11 and also delivered my son 5 years ago. He is very patient and kind, good sense of humour. And quick to get the delivery done. My deliveries were great. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

What a great gynecologist with good sense of humor combined with good professional touch. I was put at ease of my anxiety of seeing a male doctor for the first time when I met him in his office. He was very compassionate. He helped me out with my infertility problem. I am now 10 weeks pregnant. Thank you Dr Odueke.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I asked every appointment for something to deal with the nausea and constant sickness but he didn't do anything until over 6 months later and only after I told him about a midwife my friend went to that gave her a perscription. Even the pharmacist said it was odd I didn't get it in the 1st trimester not to mention almost in the 3rd. He was also always at least half an hour late. I had an appointment at 9am and he walked into the office at 10, why even have that as an appointment time if you aren't there? It would be woth it if he cared about his patients but I never got that impression

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He is worth the wait. What a genuine and caring OBGYN. He looked affter me for my fibroids and heavy periods. He prescribed a medication that worked magic for my period flow. He did not push hysterectomy as the previous Gyno that I saw did. You may have to wait a bit in his office but he is worth the wait. He is funny but professional. He listens to your concerns however ridiculous they are. He has good bedside manners. Thank you Dr Odueke. If you are looking for a good and competent OBGYN, Dr Odueke is your man.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I was referred to Dr Odueke by my friends and family Doctor after seeing 2 other Obgyn that I was not happy with . He was very patient and informative during my office and hospital visits in my 2nd pregnancy. He encouraged me to try vaginal delivery after my last cesarean delivery. The vaginal delivery went well. I am glad I took his advice. He is a gem. He is very professional and also has a good sense of humor. I do recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Odueke took amazing care of me through a difficult surgery. He visited me everyday in the hospital, one day twice. He is kind, compassionate and gives you his time., has an awesome bedside manner. He went out of his way for me and my husband and I are eternally grateful. His staff, Linda and Madge are amazing as well and they know what they're doing. My recovery, now at 7 weeks has been awesome and smooth. Had my post op today and he took his time and explained everything and why he did what he did. Can't say enough good things about him and his staff. His office runs top notch. He always apologizes for keeping you waiting and that is pure 'class'. Never had a doctor do that. Rate 5 stars all the way..

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Thank you Dr Odueke for the surgery you performed on me. My recovery was smooth and uncomplicated. Even though he was reluctant to perform the surgery because he wanted to try medication, I am glad I had the surgery. It has been 2 years after the surgery and I am feeling great. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr Odueke took amazing care of me throughout my pregnancy and during my urgent c section. He did an amazing job with the surgery and brought my beautiful baby girl into this world in perfect health. He's kind, caring, compassionate and makes you feel like everything is going to be ok. He's funny too and makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend him! I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his staff! :)

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Had a partial hysterectomy a few years ago by Dr. Odueke and all I can say is if he were the last doctor standing I would take my chances with luck. The ongoing medical problems I have from this one surgery are horrible. I would not send anyone to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Doctor Odueke performed a total abdominal hysterectomy on me about 8 weeks ago. I am very grateful to him for his expertise and skill as a surgeon. The whole experience was not nearly as terrible as I anticipated. I feel very well and there were no complications whatsoever. Thank you so very much to Dr. Odueke and his friendly staff and the nurses at the hospital. I would recommend Dr Odueke as a gynacologist to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1985)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio