You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Great doctor with vast experience. He performed surgery for my fibroid and heavy periods after trying many options of treatment. My recovery was uncomplicated. I now feel healthier and better.Thank you Dr Odueke. Just found out that he is the head of all the gynecologists at Ajax hospital. I am not surprised. He is very confident, and competent in what he does. Has good sense of humor and good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had my ovaries and ulterus been taken out by him. After the surgery, I had a lot of complications due to the surgery. In steady if helping me as a medical doctor, he said all that complications had nothing to do with surgery, and didn't prescribe hormone to replace my ovaries, now I have developed osteoporosis, and heart problem. He is not the good doctor to go for surgery, he only counts the number of operations, he doesn't care about your health, because he doesn't updates his medical knowledge and skill.

Submitted January 20, 2016

Baby deliveries are not easily scheduled but he is definitely worth the wait. He solved a problem that I had been going to my previous Gyn. for over 6yrs. I'm so grateful. Speaks very fast but is full of care & patience. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I have had medical treatment from a number of doctors over the years. However, Dr. Odueke surpasses all. He is very compassionate and kind and has his patient's best interests at heart. He explains procedures in a way that his patients understand. He is one of the most knowledgable and caring doctors I have ever met. Thank you Dr. Odueke for the professionalism and the wonderful care and support I received from you and your staff. I am so very grateful. Keep up the good work Dr Odueke.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Not good if youre a first time mom. Very much "in and out" mentality.

Submitted November 25, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Odueke. My family doctor was able to get an appointment to see him within 4 weeks. He is a good listener and he treated me courteously unlike the female OBGYN that I saw previously. I had issues with my periods and leaking urine. After his assessment, he discussed my options with me and I chose to have surgery. The surgery and recovery went well. Now I can live my normal life without worrying about periods or leaking urine when I have a good laugh. Thanks Dr Odueke

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Great experience with both surgeries I have had. The staff was very patient when I called and asked so many questions after surgery. I would recommend this doctor to everyone having a baby and needing surgery.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Worth the wait! The most caring genuine Dr I have ever encountered. I live out of town and I will go out of my way to continue seeing Dr. Odueke. He helped me through our infertility struggles, and when we finally did have a baby I felt like he was part of our journey, and we brought our daughter to so that he could meet her. He is truly a caring man. Very compassionate gentleman.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Rude man .... was very late for my appointment. He entered the office 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. He was clearly in a hurry ... when i did get in to see him, half way through my explanation of the problem I was having...he stopped me to answer his phone and have a 5 minute conversation in another language. Once his phone call was over.... he "kind of" listened to my explanation of my symptoms although you could tell he was not really interested. He examined me ... then confirmed the two issues ( that I already suspected ...I already knew what the problem was, just needed a solution). He basically told me that it was "not bad enough" to repair ... and that I should just live with the pain during intercourse...recommending for us to change positions!!! Already called and told my family doctor I will be back fir a new referral .... to a female gynecologist! Terrible bedside manner.... actually NO bedside manner. Sorry that I was not a patient that was expecting.... I got the feeling the expectant patients are preferred over those who are not expecting a child.

Submitted November 2, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Odueke because I had menstrual cycle for 6 months straight. The test results revealed fibroids in my uterus. Dr. Odueke informed me of all the possible treatments. He explained very clearly why partial hysterectomy is the solution to my diagnosis. My surgery went very well. Thank you, Dr. Odueke.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor with vast experience. He performed surgery for my fibroid and heavy periods after trying many options of treatment. My recovery was uncomplicated..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had my ovaries and ulterus been taken out by him. After the surgery, I had a lot of complications due to the surgery. In steady if helping me as a medical doc..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Baby deliveries are not easily scheduled but he is definitely worth the wait. He solved a problem that I had been going to my previous Gyn. for over 6yrs. I'm..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had medical treatment from a number of doctors over the years. However, Dr. Odueke surpasses all. He is very compassionate and kind and has his patient's..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not good if youre a first time mom. Very much "in and out" mentality. "

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr Odueke. My family doctor was able to get an appointment to see him within 4 weeks. He is a good listener and he treated me..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with both surgeries I have had. The staff was very patient when I called and asked so many questions after surgery. I would recommend this doct..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Not going back if you paid me to!!! Rude, rude, rude! He traumatised me! "

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Worth the wait! The most caring genuine Dr I have ever encountered. I live out of town and I will go out of my way to continue seeing Dr. Odueke. He helped me t..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude man .... was very late for my appointment. He entered the office 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. He was clearly in a hurry ... when i did g..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Odueke because I had menstrual cycle for 6 months straight. The test results revealed fibroids in my uterus. Dr. Odueke informed me of..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What a great doctor with calming influence. He diagnosed cancer of my womb and he promptly arranged surgery for me. The sugery went well and my recovery was un..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Sorry I will be one of the few who leave Dr. Odueke less than stellar reviews. I saw him in 2013 for a huge fibroid tumour. He recommended total hysterectomy...."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke is extremely funny, kind and understanding. I had a long labour and he assured me everything was going to be ok and assured me he would deliver my ba..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr O. IS A REALLY GREAT DOCTOR, VERY FUNNY GUY, AND UNDERSTANDING. HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND SAFELY DELIVERED MY BABY BOY. THANK YOU Dr.O . "

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke is not only professional but kind and respectful. He continually asks if you have any questions and if you understand everything that is being discu..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had the food fortune to be referred to Dr. Odueke as a result of emergency admission to the hospital. He was extremely patient and kind when explaining poss..."

June 7, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L1S0" to "L1S 7K8". Address has been updated from "None" to "95 Bayly Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056862777".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is straight with the patient, funny, makes you feel comfortable. Caring and kind. "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Odueke for the last 10 years and although did not find him too warm at first, I decided to keep seeing him as I was told by many that he w..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor. I had 2 previous children with another obgyn and my experience with him was far better. He has amazing bedside manner. Be prepared to wait awhil..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Odueke regarding Fibroids in my uterus. we discussed a few different treatments as I am only in my 30's. After discussion of the pros and cons of e..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke is kind, compassionate, and committed to ensuring that both the mother and baby are doing well. He treated us for both infertility and then throughou..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. O was that of love and hate, no....more dislike. He delivered my second child. I can see how some people may call him dismissive and pren..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Odueke delivered my daughter 10 years ago and did my hysterctomy last year. He is an excellent doctor with a great sense of humour. I have e referred more th..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Odueke for the first time in August, I had told him that I had read many great reviews about him on this website and he brushed it off and said that h..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Odueke for my first pregnancy. His staff is wonderful and you know you are in good hands with Dr Odueke. Unfortunately he was on vacation when I gave b..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke delivered my fourth child. I used other doctors for my other three pregnancies, so I have lots to compare with, and I found Dr. Odueke to be the bes..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon, I recently had a abdominal hysterectomy with no complication. I used no pain medication, after post op day two. I was up and about, the next ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Odueke for almost 20 years for different reasons from the birth of my daughter to my recent hysterectomy and I wish all doctors could be like hi..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke was my OBGYN for my first child. As soon as I walked into the his office his staff were very welcoming and friendly. At times there are longer wait t..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.odueke did my hysterectomy and it was one of the best decision i made for my health..Dr O was amazing he informed me as to what i needed to do and never rush..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Overall good experience here. If you don't have concerns or questions you may feel rushed, but he will take the time to answer anything you ask if you do. He is..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor, glad to have him for my first pregnancy and delivery. His sense of humour and knowledge made each visit enjoyable and made my pregnancy easy. ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever and a wonderful person. I had a really good experience with doctor Odueke throughout my pregnancy and delivery. Really good bed manner and very..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Odueke is efficient, friendly and professional. He is also very knowlegeable and takes the time to explain procedures in a caring and kind manner. He is..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely wonderful! Was referred to him by a clinic in Whitby when I moved here and found out I was pregnant! I was told that I had a 30day wait to get an ini..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He's awesome !!!!!!!!!! besides the horrible punctuality"

September 10, 2014