Ratings for Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Dr. Odueke was an amazing throughout my entire pregnancy, we were lucky enough to have him present for the delivery! He is very approachable, caring and very informative. I felt very safe and confident with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone who's looking for an OB! He is very down to earth and has good sense of humor. You may have to wait a bit in his office to see him but he is surely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

My experience with Dr. Odueke was amazing. He is very joyful which helps when you are first time mom and have loads of questions. I was lucky to have my baby delivered by Dr. Odueke as he was on call that day. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is also very helpful both in person and over the phone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Odueke is the most amazing doctor I have even had. He's truly a kind and caring soul. I started my prenatal appointments with him on my 12th week of pregnancy and developed a real trust in him. The office books appointments really close together so unfortunately you go and have to sit in the waiting room for a long time before you can actually see the Doctor. However he is well worth the wait. I was lucky enough to have my baby while he was on call at the hospital and I was fortunate to have his experience because my son came out with the umbilical cord wrapped 3 times around his neck and Dr Odueke was so calm and quick and getting it off that I didn't really even know what had happened until it was almost completely off. I've spoken to a few people who have had him as a doctor and they all agree that he's wonderful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!! His office staff are also very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

One thing you need to know is you WILL wait... But he is worth it. You wait because this man is a machine. He's not just seeing you on a Wednesday morning, he's already been to the hospital checking on the babies and moms that had babies on Tuesday. THEN he goes to the office. Dr.Odueke has been my OB for 3 children. I have known him for 14 years and yes- he could be considered unconventional in how he deals with patients - he truly is the best. I have had 3 c-sections with Dr.Odueke and many minor procedures. My experience with him has been amazing.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Adebayo Odueke saved my life. I was taken to the emergency at Rouge Valley Ajax via ambulance after I had lost consciousness at home. I usually have high pain threshold, but that day, the crisis pain I was going through was unbearable with blood pressure that continued to drop despite the bolus I was on. At first the diagnosis, was gallstones...until Dr. A Odueke came and questioned the diagnosis when he saw the blood work result indicating that I was pregnant. After he examined me and questioned the pain I was experiencing (I must have been screaming so loudly), he commented, "This is not normal pain! This is ectopic pregnancy!" The ultrasound even revealed that my abdomen was filled with fluids...I was unable to speak but I could hear everything that they were discussing. Despite the emergency situation, Dr. Odueke remained patient and carefully explained to my husband the need to sign the consent forms for the emergency surgery. Apparently, my Fallopian tube ruptured and I had lost 3 litres of blood. Dr. Odueke had to perform emergency laparotomy...I am in tears right now...Dr. Odueke not only saved my life, but he also saved my whole family from the agony of losing a wife to my husband and from losing a mother to our 8 year old son. No words can express how grateful we are for this second chance to life. To Dr. Adebayo Odueke, may the good Lord continue to abundantly bless you, keep you and your family safe, bless your career and your team always.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He treated me for endometriosis and infertility after trying for many years and ifinally got pregnant . We now have a lovely baby boy. . Thank you Dr Odueke

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I was sent to see Dr Odueke for second opinion regarding hysterectomy for my period problems. He discussed all my options with me after he assessed me. He recommended Mirena Coil rather than the hysterectomy. I now feel great with the Mirena. Thank you for saving me from unnecessary hysterectomy. You are one of a kind. My neighbor who you deliver all her 3 kids also speaks highly of your professionalism. I am forever grateful for your help. I can see why you are the head of all the gyno at Ajax hospital. Thank you Dr Odueke.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I went to Dr.Odueke on a referral from my doctor only to find his bedside manner was horrible. I don't know if I caught him on a bad day but he seemed to insult the fact that I had conception issues, suggested I have a procedure (that I found out would make having children impossible) & when he performed a uterine biopsy in his office (which was painful!!) he seemed to not care that he left me bleeding on the exam table. I have never had a gyno leave me without a kleenex or something to tidy up. He made my surgery appointment, I however ended up cancelling. I can't allow my dream of a child to be burned by a doctor with no listening skills. He chose his way as the best option, I decided to chose a second opinion before I go ahead. I have seen all the positive feedbacks & am glad most are happy. I was one in some that unfortunately didn't get that great experience. quite sad really.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

What a great doctor. Very polite and curteous . He delivered my two kids. Very professional and humorous. Very calm during delivery of kids. He is well loved by nurses. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

I went to see Dr. Odueke for reoccurring abdominal pain, for which I had a referral. He basically laughed at me, and asked what I was doing there. He did a quick exam, but didn't offer any explanation or recommendations for my pain. Then he proceeded to ask me why I wasn't having kids yet - saying that with my job, I should be making enough to support them. I even heard him continue to laugh about me with his nurse when I was in the adjoining changing room. I left feeling embarrassed, frustrated, and humiliated.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1985)

AHC