Ratings for Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Doctor Odueke performed a total abdominal hysterectomy on me about 8 weeks ago. I am very grateful to him for his expertise and skill as a surgeon. The whole experience was not nearly as terrible as I anticipated. I feel very well and there were no complications whatsoever. Thank you so very much to Dr. Odueke and his friendly staff and the nurses at the hospital. I would recommend Dr Odueke as a gynacologist to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I went to see Dr. Odueke for a post delivery issue, and although I waited over an hour to see him it was well worth it. What a great doc. Terrific bedside manner, makes you feel at ease and really takes his time to explain what’s going on. His staff is equally great. You’d be lucky to get referred to the best OBGYN I’ve ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. Odueke is a fantastic OB. Throughout my pregnancy he was patient, helpful and thorough. He is very knowledgeable and forthcoming with pertinent information. He is down to earth with a sarcastic humour that puts you at ease. My husband and my 4 year old daughter are very fond of him. He was great during delivery, listening and incorporating my wishes. I also saw him for gynaecological services postpartum. He listened to my concerns and was very accommodating to help make me more comfortable. I would go to him again in a heart beat and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

This guy is a fantastic Dr. He was incredibly patient, very thorough, very knowledgeable, and seems genuinely interested in helping people. Strongly recommend seeing him if you can. The nursesecond in the hospital also told me he is the chief of all the gynecologists at Ajax hospital. He surely knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I would just like to say I'm glad he has great reviews and most women have had a terrific experience with him. I however didn't! He delivered my daughter on January of last year. He was beyond rough while examining me to see how far dialaited I was. Spoke to me in a very rude manner and was told to "be still" he was even telling the nurses how he can't do his job because I'm not cooperating. I was in so much pain and he had no compassion. Once I delivered my baby he mocked my sister and I while we were crying. I'm assuming he thought he was being funny but we sure didn't laugh. I'm now pregnant with my second while and have had a nightmare that he was on call and had to deliver this baby as well. I'm sure he is a great doctor but I just had a terrible experience and hope to never have to see him again.

Submitted November 7, 2016

Thank you Dr Odueke for your excellent care . The excellent reviews on this platform well deserved .He was very quick in detecting problems with my baby in labor recently and saved my baby . Thank you Odueke . He certainly knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

The most kind hearted individual you will ever meet. His professionalism is outstanding. Being a first time mother I couldn't ask for a better doctor to ease me into motherhood. Thank you Dr Odueke for bringing my bouncing baby boy to earth.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I can only advise any expectant moms to go *anywhere*other than Dr. Odueke. He runs his office like a disrespectful conveyer belt. Once complained to me that he was "missing his family dinner" when I came to hospital for pre-term labour. He tries to play the affable funny doctor with pics of fireman on top of his examination table, and then turns the other cheek when I asked him for a breast pump prescription (for my benefits) saying he has 'never done that before".please only go to Odueke if you are willing to be wait for hours for your appointment, asked if you'd like to pay 100 dollars up front for.. Umm.. Nothing... (just say no) and stand in line for one size fits all care. Ask questions if you dare but he will make you feel small and stupid. I never felt cared for by him, you are just another number and another paycheque. Go anywhere, anywhere else.

Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Odueke was an amazing throughout my entire pregnancy, we were lucky enough to have him present for the delivery! He is very approachable, caring and very informative. I felt very safe and confident with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone who's looking for an OB! He is very down to earth and has good sense of humor. You may have to wait a bit in his office to see him but he is surely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

My experience with Dr. Odueke was amazing. He is very joyful which helps when you are first time mom and have loads of questions. I was lucky to have my baby delivered by Dr. Odueke as he was on call that day. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is also very helpful both in person and over the phone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1985)