Ratings for Dr. Zulficar Rahim

Have always found Dr. Rahim to be knowledgeable, thorough and helpful. He has an excellent awareness of the high risk of skin cancer in people from Australia and has been consistent in keeping on top of any suspicious developments I have experienced. Have always found him kind, polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Helped me extremely painful cystic acne. My face is now completely clear, and now working on scarring. He has my best interest in mind when recommending treatments.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Excellent knowledge and communication with patients

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

He knows his stuff. Friendly and efficient. Great staff. Punctuality is good considering it is a doctor's office which are unpredictable at best.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

He has caught a few cancer moles on me so I'm very lucky to have seen him

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Zulficar is very good at what he does. Been seeing him for over 2 years and he is friendly, a friend and a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Rahim explained my issue in clear understandable terms and explain the least aggressive approach to solve the problem. His manner was attentive and friendly. I would have no hestitation in recommending him. Thankyou

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

i have been seeing Dr. Rahim for a number of years now. His ability to put one at ease is wonderful Also he is caring and a terrific Doctor. Thank you Dr. Rahim for all your caring service.

Submitted July 11, 2017

I have had Dr. Zucficar Rahim for a Dr. for many years and am totally satisfied with my care. His expertise is a wonderful experience. His office is well run and I will not be changing Dr's anytime soon.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Rahim for many years. He has always been very compassionate. He is an excellent and skillful, very social and friendly person. We need more doctors like him. Would recommend 100%

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017