You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Zulficar Rahim

Dr. Rahim is a great specialist.I was suffering from skin problem from last 5 years and visited number of doctors,but medicine prescribed by him totally finish my skin problem.I really very thankful to him for his wonderful diagnosis and prescription.He is very polite and has deep knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Rahim is great specialist who diagnosed my skin cancer. The cancer is totally removed now by a successful skin surgery. Thanks so much for his professional work. I would recommend Dr.Rahim to anyone who has similar skin issue.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Rahim has been caring for my health for many years now and is personable and friendly. He takes a personal interest in each of his patients in spite of his very busy schedule. For many years he also cared for my Mother in Law and referred her as necessary to a surgeon for further treatment. I would recommend Dr. Rahim to my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

In my opinion, Dr Rahim has all the qualities that make such a great specialist. He is competent, caring and knowledgeable. Despite being extremely busy (hence the wait), he treats everyone in a pleasant and professional way. He dealt with my skin cancer promptly and efficiently and is now in the process of checking another. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who has any dermatological issues.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Horrible doctor over books parients all about money

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Zulficar Rahim is the best dermatologist I have met that has treated my son with really bad excema.I have seen lots of doctors for his excema but nothing helped.With Dr Rahims help my son is way better and can even play hockey.Iam so happy that my son is being treated by the best doctor and I highly recommend Dr Rahim to anyone with the same problems.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I have two teenage children who recently lost their dad to nodular melanoma. My son has suspicious moles and Dr. Rahim immediately identified them as needing to be removed, given the family history. We were referred to a surgeon to ensure that a deep and wide removal was performed. He treated us with compassion and care, and a genuine concern for my son's health not only now, but in the future. I feel blessed that he's our family dermatologist and I know that my children are in very good hands.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Rahim is excellent. He is very personable and knowledgeable. He has great bed side manner. This is probably why he is very busy. I have always encountered a wait but these days this is normal. His office staff I am not too sure of. They could use a bit of teaching from him when dealing with clients and answering the phone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Zulficar Rahim's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahim is a great specialist.I was suffering from skin problem from last 5 years and visited number of doctors,but medicine prescribed by him totally finish..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahim is great specialist who diagnosed my skin cancer. The cancer is totally removed now by a successful skin surgery. Thanks so much for his profession..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahim is the best - I will not go to anyone else - he helped immensely over the years. I would and do recommend him to any body.. "

April 19, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahim has been caring for my health for many years now and is personable and friendly. He takes a personal interest in each of his patients in spite of his ..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "In my opinion, Dr Rahim has all the qualities that make such a great specialist. He is competent, caring and knowledgeable. Despite being extremely busy (hence ..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor over books parients all about money "

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zulficar Rahim is the best dermatologist I have met that has treated my son with really bad excema.I have seen lots of doctors for his excema but nothing ..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahim is one the most pleasant and proficient doctor I've ever been to. Gratefully Gary Stogryn"

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have two teenage children who recently lost their dad to nodular melanoma. My son has suspicious moles and Dr. Rahim immediately identified them as needing t..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahim is excellent. He is very personable and knowledgeable. He has great bed side manner. This is probably why he is very busy. I have always encountered..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahim is excellent, he has been looking after me for a number of years."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahim , is excellent Dr great personality treated my baby boy 11 years ago with serious eczema and now helping to treat eczema. Our family really appreciate ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahim is a doctor who cares about his patient, who has great bed side manners, and someone who phones you himself with results. It is a pleasure leaving my h..."

July 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3V 1N1". Address has been updated from "None" to "13798 94A Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045810111".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Rahim for many years and he is the best. I am 70 years young and I put all my trust in him. When it comes to skin cancer and t..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been to several dermatologists over the years, some very well known. Dr. Rahim is by far the best dermatologist I have had. He errs on the side of caut..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahim has been my dermatologist for years. He is thorough, knowledgeable and takes an active interest in doing all he can to help my diagnosis of possible ..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Had him for almost ten years. Was very good to me and helpful. He found skin cancer 3 times early and I was able to get timely surgery to remove affected area. ..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen four different Doctors before seeing Dr.Rahim. None of them could solve my skin problem. Dr.Rahim patiently explained what's the cause of my problem..."

November 7, 2014