Ratings for Dr. Zulficar Rahim

Dr Zulficar Rahim is a perfect gentleman and an excellent doctor. I have had several pre cancerous cells removed successfully.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I am so mad from having gone to Dr Rahim. Never got a call to confirm appointment. When I called to try to make sure it was still on as it was booked about 8 months ago; the number just rang and rang, no answering machine message or anything. It took me three tries untill someone finally answered. I got there 8 minutes early and paid for an hours parking. The waiting room was almost totally full, and there were people in the hallway waiting. The office was over an hour behind schedule, and once my parking was expired, I got up and told the receptionist I was going to pay for parking. She told me I was going to be next into the room, and the parking people normally only come once a day in the mornings so I should be fine. My appointment was at 3:10, and I did not get in to see Dr Rahim untill 4:30. He seen me for about three minutes maybe, looked at my face, told me I don't have skin cancer, and that was that. He didn't even look at any of the spots that were my reason for concern that brought me in in the first place. Then I frustratedly left, to go down to a $85 ($65 if paid in 7 days) parking ticket. This appointment was one if the biggest wastes of my e and life ever. I had to drive all the way out from Agassiz also to get to it. Such a waste. If they were not so stupidly behind it also would not have cost me a 60 dollar parking ticket. Dr Rahim Maynor may not know his stuff, but I never seen him long enough to find out. Overall I am so un impressed and mad over the experience.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Have always found Dr. Rahim to be knowledgeable, thorough and helpful. He has an excellent awareness of the high risk of skin cancer in people from Australia and has been consistent in keeping on top of any suspicious developments I have experienced. Have always found him kind, polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Helped me extremely painful cystic acne. My face is now completely clear, and now working on scarring. He has my best interest in mind when recommending treatments.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Excellent knowledge and communication with patients

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

He knows his stuff. Friendly and efficient. Great staff. Punctuality is good considering it is a doctor's office which are unpredictable at best.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

He has caught a few cancer moles on me so I'm very lucky to have seen him

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Zulficar is very good at what he does. Been seeing him for over 2 years and he is friendly, a friend and a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Rahim explained my issue in clear understandable terms and explain the least aggressive approach to solve the problem. His manner was attentive and friendly. I would have no hestitation in recommending him. Thankyou

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

i have been seeing Dr. Rahim for a number of years now. His ability to put one at ease is wonderful Also he is caring and a terrific Doctor. Thank you Dr. Rahim for all your caring service.

Submitted July 11, 2017