Ratings for Dr. Zulficar Rahim

My 93 year old mother has been seeing Dr. Rahim for many years. Each time we visit she remarks that he is the best doctor. He is extremely gentle with her and is very proactive with her multiple skin cancers. Dr. Rahim always conducts himself with professionalism and demonstrates care and concern for her health. I am confident that my Mom is in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I first saw Dr. Rahim when I was 20 years old he was extremely knowledgeable and identified my skin disorder in a few minutes of seeing me. I had been diagnosed incorrectly so many times so with Dr. Rahim I have peace of mind and can trust him to make the accurate diagnosis. I am now 40 and still only trust him as I recently just had a flare up and went him as always he had the right answer and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr Rahim`s patient since 2011. He has always been a very calm, kind and compassionate doctor. Dr. Rahim is so knowledgeable; he has a way of explaining your condition in the most fundamental way never wooing you with medical terminology. In May 2014, a melanoma growth was identified, which was removed in June, it was Stage 0 Cancer. After my surgery, he sent to an optometrist to check for melanoma behind my eyes, screened me for other lesions every 3 months, blood work, and lung x-rays. He sent me to the Mouth Clinic at VGH where they checked me for mouth lesions. His genuine love for his career triumphed. Dr Rahim has shown me exemplary patient care and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I was highly impressed with Dr. Rahim and his staff. He was the first Dr. to actually ask me if I had any questions not once but 3 times. You certainly don't see that anymore. He is a very kind and definately knows what he's talking about. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!! Thank you for looking after me Sandra Watson

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Rahim is a great specialist.I was suffering from skin problem from last 5 years and visited number of doctors,but medicine prescribed by him totally finish my skin problem.I really very thankful to him for his wonderful diagnosis and prescription.He is very polite and has deep knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Rahim is great specialist who diagnosed my skin cancer. The cancer is totally removed now by a successful skin surgery. Thanks so much for his professional work. I would recommend Dr.Rahim to anyone who has similar skin issue.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Rahim is the best - I will not go to anyone else - he helped immensely over the years. I would and do recommend him to any body..

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Rahim has been caring for my health for many years now and is personable and friendly. He takes a personal interest in each of his patients in spite of his very busy schedule. For many years he also cared for my Mother in Law and referred her as necessary to a surgeon for further treatment. I would recommend Dr. Rahim to my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

In my opinion, Dr Rahim has all the qualities that make such a great specialist. He is competent, caring and knowledgeable. Despite being extremely busy (hence the wait), he treats everyone in a pleasant and professional way. He dealt with my skin cancer promptly and efficiently and is now in the process of checking another. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who has any dermatological issues.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Horrible doctor over books parients all about money

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016