Ratings for Dr. Zulficar Rahim

Always professional, friendly and helpful. Have seen the Doctor for a number of skin conditions and he has always been able to treat the conditions. Good with follow ups and advice.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I very much approve of Dr.Rahim I find him to be a very gentle and knowledgable in everything he does.He explains your problems in a way that everyone can understand. He is very gentle when administering injections. He is always understanding and polite to me. I would recomend Dr. Rahim to enyone who would ask me to refer them to a doctor who practices in his profesional field. Mercita

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Superb knowledge in dermatology. Seen him on number of occasions including my family for various skin conditions over the years. His diagnosis has always been spot on . Takes his time to explain the condition and treatment.Proactive and friendly. Highly recommend him. Gordon .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Have been a patient for the past 3 years. On first visit he diagnosed my psoriasis and prescribed a cream which has been like a miracle. He has a very busy office but is worth the wait - I always try and get an early appointment! and a nice guy to boot!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I've had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Rahim twice this past year. Although the waiting times were close to an hour, it was worth it! He's very thorough and has provided the right medications to help alleviate my suffering. And he's friendly too! Dave : ) White Rock, BC

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have seen Dr Rahim for 8 years. I have precancerous cells from too much sun in the past. He provides excellent care. He also sees my wife and a good friend. We all think very hi9ghly of him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Visited twice. His diagnosis and opinion on the second visit conflicted with his first diagnosis. His office is a treadmill and there was no sign of notes being taken with any of the patients. Some patients were seen for less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Rahim is such a fabulous doctor! He listens and takes into account everything I say! My whole family visits with him and he has found skin cancer in three of us so he is obviously a saviour!! Not only that but he shows thoughtfulness, caring and makes me laugh every time I visit! He is one of a kind and the best doctor I have met!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Z Rahim is exceptionally intelligent and a natural healer, his explanations thorough, and accurate, attention to detail precise.follow ups timely. So grateful to have him take care of the health issue presented to him, very kind and great at relieving our huge anxieties. Thank you Dr. Rahim

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Lack of knowledge does not know how to do a proper skin diagnosis. He will no treat you it will be a waste of time it's like a money mart line up all about maker quick money useless Doctor

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016