You may also like

Rate Dr. Zulficar Rahim

Dr. Zulficar Rahim's Ratings

Dr Rahim is excellent, he has been looking after me for a number of years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Rahim , is excellent Dr great personality treated my baby boy 11 years ago with serious eczema and now helping to treat eczema. Our family really appreciate Dr Rahims help!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr Rahim is a doctor who cares about his patient, who has great bed side manners, and someone who phones you himself with results. It is a pleasure leaving my health in his hands. He has passed me one to other specialists when necessary,and is just a good old kind of Doctor from the past. D you remember them? Thanks Doc. from a 74 yr old

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rahim for many years and he is the best. I am 70 years young and I put all my trust in him. When it comes to skin cancer and the like I would go to no one else. I just thank GOD for this man and his GOD given talents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I have been to several dermatologists over the years, some very well known. Dr. Rahim is by far the best dermatologist I have had. He errs on the side of caution when it comes to potential skin cancers, is thorough, and his staff is very professional. I will request to see Dr. Rahim in the future should I have any further skin health concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Rahim has been my dermatologist for years. He is thorough, knowledgeable and takes an active interest in doing all he can to help my diagnosis of possible skin cancer. I am complete trust in him to help keep me free from any kind of skin cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Had him for almost ten years. Was very good to me and helpful. He found skin cancer 3 times early and I was able to get timely surgery to remove affected area. He will error on the side of caution. That is what you want when dealing with skin cancer.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have seen four different Doctors before seeing Dr.Rahim. None of them could solve my skin problem. Dr.Rahim patiently explained what's the cause of my problem and innovatively combined two creamed together. After 3 months, my skin problem is gone! Really appreciate Dr. Rahim's help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Rahim's appointments are looked forward to and I would recommend. He shows his concern for your well being and treats problems promptly and professionally.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2455097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I have accompanied my 90 and 92 year old parents to Dr. Rahim's frequently because of their history of skin cancer. Dr. Rahim is gracious and never makes them feel rushed. He is thorough, exceptionally gentle, and concerned for his patients' welfare, calmly responding to our questions. When he identifies a particularly worrisome cancer, he works them in to his busy schedule quickly which is why there is often a wait. It is well worth it. My Mom brags to her friends that she has the best dermatologist. I agree.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800154].votes_count ]]