Ratings for Dr. Zulficar Rahim

Dr. Zulficar is very good at what he does. Been seeing him for over 2 years and he is friendly, a friend and a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Rahim explained my issue in clear understandable terms and explain the least aggressive approach to solve the problem. His manner was attentive and friendly. I would have no hestitation in recommending him. Thankyou

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

i have been seeing Dr. Rahim for a number of years now. His ability to put one at ease is wonderful Also he is caring and a terrific Doctor. Thank you Dr. Rahim for all your caring service.

Submitted July 11, 2017

I have had Dr. Zucficar Rahim for a Dr. for many years and am totally satisfied with my care. His expertise is a wonderful experience. His office is well run and I will not be changing Dr's anytime soon.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Rahim for many years. He has always been very compassionate. He is an excellent and skillful, very social and friendly person. We need more doctors like him. Would recommend 100%

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rahim regularly for a number of years and I am very happy with him as my specialist. He is knowledgeable, friendly and patient. He listens to any questions I might have and although he is very busy he takes the time to answer them. I feel very comfortable with Dr Rahim and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Zulficar Rahim for over thirty years for various skin issues . I have always been very satisfied and felt well cared for under Dr Rahim's watch . Now that I am somewhat into older age and the issues at least feel even more important , I look forward to the future being cared for by Dr. Rahim

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Due to years in the sun, my 94 year old Mom has had many visits to have squamous, basal and even one melanoma skin cancer removed. Dr. Rahim has always greeted us warmly and put my Mom at ease with his kind questions and interest in her activities. He makes her feel very special and she LOVES to go and see him even if it involves some discomfort in having the growths dealt with. She says, "He's the best doctor ever and I'm so lucky he is my dermatologist. Dr. Rahim is so very gentle and caring." Prior to his death, my father also saw Dr. Rahim and also spoke highly of him​. I trust Dr. Rahim to distinguish between age spots, pre-cancers, and potential cancers to biopsy. He is timely at working Mom in if there is a lesion that needs quick treatment. He explains things clearly, both prior to and after treatment. Yes, we have to wait at times, but he has many people who want to see this kind and competent man. Worth the office wait! I'm very glad my Mom goes to Dr. Rahim.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Always kind, gives personal attention and makes you feel your concerns matter.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

When Dr. Rahim comes into the room, greeting you with a smile, any nerves you may have had are instantly gone. He is very gentle and does his upmost best to make your visit as relaxing and pain free as possible.You never have to worry about paying for more than 1 hour of parking. I would recommend Dr. Rahim to anyone needing a dermatologist in Surrey.He truly cares about his patients and it shows with each visit.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017