Ratings for Dr. Zulficar Rahim

I have seen Dr Rahim for 8 years. I have precancerous cells from too much sun in the past. He provides excellent care. He also sees my wife and a good friend. We all think very hi9ghly of him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Visited twice. His diagnosis and opinion on the second visit conflicted with his first diagnosis. His office is a treadmill and there was no sign of notes being taken with any of the patients. Some patients were seen for less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr Rahim is such a fabulous doctor! He listens and takes into account everything I say! My whole family visits with him and he has found skin cancer in three of us so he is obviously a saviour!! Not only that but he shows thoughtfulness, caring and makes me laugh every time I visit! He is one of a kind and the best doctor I have met!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Z Rahim is exceptionally intelligent and a natural healer, his explanations thorough, and accurate, attention to detail precise.follow ups timely. So grateful to have him take care of the health issue presented to him, very kind and great at relieving our huge anxieties. Thank you Dr. Rahim

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Lack of knowledge does not know how to do a proper skin diagnosis. He will no treat you it will be a waste of time it's like a money mart line up all about maker quick money useless Doctor

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

My 93 year old mother has been seeing Dr. Rahim for many years. Each time we visit she remarks that he is the best doctor. He is extremely gentle with her and is very proactive with her multiple skin cancers. Dr. Rahim always conducts himself with professionalism and demonstrates care and concern for her health. I am confident that my Mom is in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I first saw Dr. Rahim when I was 20 years old he was extremely knowledgeable and identified my skin disorder in a few minutes of seeing me. I had been diagnosed incorrectly so many times so with Dr. Rahim I have peace of mind and can trust him to make the accurate diagnosis. I am now 40 and still only trust him as I recently just had a flare up and went him as always he had the right answer and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr Rahim`s patient since 2011. He has always been a very calm, kind and compassionate doctor. Dr. Rahim is so knowledgeable; he has a way of explaining your condition in the most fundamental way never wooing you with medical terminology. In May 2014, a melanoma growth was identified, which was removed in June, it was Stage 0 Cancer. After my surgery, he sent to an optometrist to check for melanoma behind my eyes, screened me for other lesions every 3 months, blood work, and lung x-rays. He sent me to the Mouth Clinic at VGH where they checked me for mouth lesions. His genuine love for his career triumphed. Dr Rahim has shown me exemplary patient care and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I was highly impressed with Dr. Rahim and his staff. He was the first Dr. to actually ask me if I had any questions not once but 3 times. You certainly don't see that anymore. He is a very kind and definately knows what he's talking about. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!! Thank you for looking after me Sandra Watson

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Rahim is a great specialist.I was suffering from skin problem from last 5 years and visited number of doctors,but medicine prescribed by him totally finish my skin problem.I really very thankful to him for his wonderful diagnosis and prescription.He is very polite and has deep knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016