Ratings for Dr. Zulficar Rahim

Very knowledgeable doctor. Been around for many years. I've been his patient for quite some time but his wait time is very long and his time spent with patients are very limited. He is always in a rush, I have noticed. Seems very needy with the girls at the front. Seems like a micro manager and definitely a power trip. Terrible to watch and listen to. Sandra.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Often running late but worth it for a very knowledgable doctor. Always friendly and polite.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Always informative, gentle with injections, clear instruction on follow up. Calms nervousness well, all the things I want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Always professional, friendly and helpful. Have seen the Doctor for a number of skin conditions and he has always been able to treat the conditions. Good with follow ups and advice.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I very much approve of Dr.Rahim I find him to be a very gentle and knowledgable in everything he does.He explains your problems in a way that everyone can understand. He is very gentle when administering injections. He is always understanding and polite to me. I would recomend Dr. Rahim to enyone who would ask me to refer them to a doctor who practices in his profesional field. Mercita

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Superb knowledge in dermatology. Seen him on number of occasions including my family for various skin conditions over the years. His diagnosis has always been spot on . Takes his time to explain the condition and treatment.Proactive and friendly. Highly recommend him. Gordon .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Have been a patient for the past 3 years. On first visit he diagnosed my psoriasis and prescribed a cream which has been like a miracle. He has a very busy office but is worth the wait - I always try and get an early appointment! and a nice guy to boot!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I've had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Rahim twice this past year. Although the waiting times were close to an hour, it was worth it! He's very thorough and has provided the right medications to help alleviate my suffering. And he's friendly too! Dave : ) White Rock, BC

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have seen Dr Rahim for 8 years. I have precancerous cells from too much sun in the past. He provides excellent care. He also sees my wife and a good friend. We all think very hi9ghly of him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Visited twice. His diagnosis and opinion on the second visit conflicted with his first diagnosis. His office is a treadmill and there was no sign of notes being taken with any of the patients. Some patients were seen for less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016