Ratings for Dr. Kay Ho

Great Doctor for me and my wife.Knowledgable and showed genuine interest in my and my wife's well being. Sad to see him go

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

He was my Dr. For over 30 yrs. it's sad to see him leave. He'll be hard to replace.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Kay Ho retired November 6, 2014. A great doctor. Dr. Ho was very supportive and he was old school. In other words, he put his patients before the dollar sign. Not like the greedy young doctors of today who only care a out making money. A sad day.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Been my doctor for close to 30 yrs. Great doctor. So sorry to see him leave.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Excellent doctor! So sad that he is retiring. Chilliwack will miss him

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I feel very well taken care of! I think his direct non sugar coated manner helps.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ho for the last 10 years and have been very impressed with his knowledge and thoroughness. He took the time to explain to me my health issues and tell me what medications to take and how to take them. He even counselled me to improve on my quality of life. Good health is important to me and I am glad I have a good doctor....and waiting time is not an issue any more in the last couple of years.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

This is how a doctors office should be! You can actually see him when you are sick, not having to wait two wks later like most clinics. Dr Ho really cares about his patients, and I am so lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Doctor Ho was my doctor for 5 years. This doctor has become rude and would rather push pills than address an issue. God forbid that you have an issue that needs investigating...He will dismiss it and if you want to discuss it he will cut you off and tell you to go see someone else. You are a number to him not a human. The people that like this doctor are the those who need prescriptions refilled without questions.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr Ho can be very friendly at times and a bit abrasive other times, but he is definitely a GOOD doctor. He is excellent in his medical knowledge, his diagnosis and his treatment plan. He explains very clearly my diagnosis and what medications I have to take and how I should take them.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011