Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Rhone

Dr. Rhone cared for me with my pregnancy. As it was my first pregnancy she was very supportive and took time to answer my questions. She was usually on time or close to my appointment time. Text message reminders about apppointments were very helpful from the staff. She was not on call for my actual delivery but she works with lovely colleagues so no complaints. I would love for her to care for subsequent pregnancies if I am so fortunate.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Rhonda for 15 years. I travel from Kelowna to see her in Vancouver because she is the best most caring & knowledgeable Gyne ive seen. For years I had various Drs attempt to insert IUDs & I'd freak out. Dr Rhone & her nurse assistant helped me relax during the procedureto such an extent that I never felt it at all. Years later when I was considering pregnancy in my late 30's she took the time with me for honest conversation & helped me make the best decision for me. When my monthly period was out of control Inn at a uterine abilation done by her with excellent recovery & results & again her & nursing staff had me laughing on the OR table whilst being out under. I felt so safe & secure & knew I was truly being cared for by the best. As a nurse myself, I'm very impressed with Dr Rhone & will continue to drive to Vancouver to see her for care 😊

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr Rhone is a very caring doctor, always pleasant, and always takes the time to answer any concerns or questions.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr.Rhone looked after me during my first pregnancy with my daughter and currently now with my second. I've had a horrible experience in the past with another gyn/ob before I became Dr.Rhone's patient and hands down she is the best doctor I've met and I am so happy I chose her to look after me for both pregnancies. I actually looked her up through this website to ensure I wouldn't have to go through another horrible 0b/gyn and boy she did not dissappoint.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Amazing! I love dr. Rhone. I have been a patient of hers since 2008 when we started our journey of trying to become pregnant. I had 3 failed pregnancies and 2 healthy babies. She always took the time to answer all of my questions and reassure me through my pregnancies. Recently she performed surgery on me and I am so far very pleased with the results. She is always courteous, respectful, kind, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Can't really say enough good things about her

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Rhone was my OB for my 3rd and 4th babies. She was knowledgeable, efficient and great with my other kids who would always be with me at my appointments. She addressed concerns sensitively and logically. Dr. Rhone was always friendly and upbeat! I was so happy to have her deliver my third son! Having had midwives for my other two children, Dr. Rhone was attentive to my direction of the delivery and followed my cues as to what was going on. I have had nurses and midwives in the past who would tell me to just stay calm and breath through it when I was informing them that a baby was coming. For two deliveries nurses and doctors were running around the room in a panic trying get my clothes off, catch the baby etc. ; Dr. Rhone is an attentive and great listener!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

so far so good. Im still in my 2nd trimester, met Dr. Rhone few times and have no complaints whatsoever. She looks and acts like a Doctor- she is taken care off, healthy looking, and professional. She smiles every time I see her and allows me to share any concerns. So far I have an easy pregnancy but seeing bad reviews I wanted to share something positive thus far so other patients don't get too scared- often only those upset leave reviews. Her staff is also very polite and I am in and out always on time unlike many other doctors who make patients wait for awhile.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Staff screwed up and forget to send papers in for a c-section I was required to have, now the only date available was one past my due date, have to deal with the stress of an emergency c-section when my water breaks putting me and the baby at risk because of her office's incompetence

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Worst doctor ever. If you are pregnant don't go to her. She does little interests to your concerns and want to get rid of you ASAP and to go to the other patient.

Submitted July 26, 2016

She's calm, warm and knowledgeable! Many doctors give you options to choose for your health problems but Dr. Rhone, she advises you the best way! Recommend to all!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016