You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Rhone

She's calm, warm and knowledgeable! Many doctors give you options to choose for your health problems but Dr. Rhone, she advises you the best way! Recommend to all!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Rhone is a fantastic doctor! Truly the best! Very patient, answers all my questions and concerns, always on time. I cant say enough good things about her. The receptionist is awesome as well, very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Doctor Rhone is great! She is very calm and knowledgeable ....everything that a pregnant ladie need to feel safe. Her staff is is not that great, one specific person ( the one that always make your weight and guide you to the room) was on the cell phone ( texting) for over 20 min ...not helping pacients.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

cold setting and packed smelly waiting room.....definetely not on time.....Rhone was uninformed or simply uninterested...had surgery with her years ago....she didn't know this because she failed to read a chart...IMO she has changed from a caring MD to a I really don't care MD...the tech that took my weight and height could barely speak english let alone take a proper blood pressure reading.....the only saving grace in that visit was the resident.........

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

This is not a warm and fuzzy doctor. But...if you want the best and you don't need to be pampered then this if you doctor. Be on time; she is on time. Write down your questions in advance. Be clear on what scares you. Her aloof feel is actually sincere confidence and certainty. It is so you know that she is chill and calm so you can be, too. I had a laparoscopically assisted hysterectomy, I did not want to be told I needed surgery. She snapped me out of my dreamland right quick. I needed it. I am 10 days post and I can barely see the incisions. Yes, the resident did much of the interaction at the hospital. But she was 5th year, calm, in control and that is what a teaching doctor does. Steps back and let's the younger generation thrive and become confident. You want your hand held and your whining coddled- go somewhere else. You want the best? Then this is it. I was very scared and not once was it necessary. She does not feed fear, paranoia, or worry. And that is why Dr. Rhone will receive some mixed reviews. In the op room I said I was "freaking out" and she said "why"? Why is right. There was no need cause this woman had it all handled. Thank you, Dr.Rhone and Dr. Megan Thwaites. What a team!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Iloved Dr. Rhone. Her appointments were nice and quick (which I liked), but I never felt rushed. She always asked if I had any questions at the end of her appointments and always answered them all. There's always going to be waiting in doctors' offices but I didn't find the wait times that bad. I would definitely use her again for baby #2.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

THE most crass, rigid, rude, uptight person I've ever met. Receptionist very condescending. And dismissive. I was 15 minutes late (but called 45 minutes earlier with a heads up). She cancelled my appointment and demanded that I pay $135 for a missed appt. I was standing right in front of her. She told me that I need to plan my time out better during the day. Most of the comments here refer to how rude she is. Believe it.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Rhone is a very good doctor. She delivered my child 12years ago. She is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend her to every one. She has a personal touch and care for her patient just the same way she will care for her own blood family. I love very much and when my kids become adults I still want Dr Rhone to deliver my grandchildren by God's grace.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I had a terrible experience with her. She couldn't care less what i was going through. I was very hurt by her insensitivity to my situation. i wish she had shown a bit of compassion, a bit of softness and a bit of gentleness in her interaction. Is that too much to ask?

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

She is terrible. Her answer for all questions are "it is pregnancy". She doesn't bother herself to give you advise, often time give you some pamphlet to read. Hey! we live in 21st century and we can get all those information from the internet so why we visit a doctor then???? At then end of the day I had to find out which diet and exercises help for certain problems. Than you for nothing!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Stephanie Rhone's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's calm, warm and knowledgeable! Many doctors give you options to choose for your health problems but Dr. Rhone, she advises you the best way! Recommend to a..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rhone is a fantastic doctor! Truly the best! Very patient, answers all my questions and concerns, always on time. I cant say enough good things about her. T..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Rhone is great! She is very calm and knowledgeable ....everything that a pregnant ladie need to feel safe. Her staff is is not that great, one specific p..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "cold setting and packed smelly waiting room.....definetely not on time.....Rhone was uninformed or simply uninterested...had surgery with her years ago....she d..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is not a warm and fuzzy doctor. But...if you want the best and you don't need to be pampered then this if you doctor. Be on time; she is on time. Write dow..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Iloved Dr. Rhone. Her appointments were nice and quick (which I liked), but I never felt rushed. She always asked if I had any questions at the end of her app..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "THE most crass, rigid, rude, uptight person I've ever met. Receptionist very condescending. And dismissive. I was 15 minutes late (but called 45 minutes earlier..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rhone is a very good doctor. She delivered my child 12years ago. She is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend her to every one. She has a personal touch a..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience with her. She couldn't care less what i was going through. I was very hurt by her insensitivity to my situation. i wish she had sho..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She is terrible. Her answer for all questions are "it is pregnancy". She doesn't bother herself to give you advise, often time give you some pamphlet to read...."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't risk your health with her. She is very good in marketing herself but when it come to the knowledge and care of the patient she the worst. It is a long sto..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "there's nothing i don't like about her! very knowledgeable, calm and warm."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience in my life ever. She turned a very routine c-section to a the nightmare of my life. If every thing goes well she takes the credit if something ..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Cold and impersonal, did not show she cared in any way about my serious problems. Never explained anything or communicated with me as a human being going throug..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She was my OB during my high risk pregnancy. She is knowledgeable, listens and answers for everything which needed to be discussed. She did an excellent job wit..."

October 2, 2014