Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Rhone

so far so good. Im still in my 2nd trimester, met Dr. Rhone few times and have no complaints whatsoever. She looks and acts like a Doctor- she is taken care off, healthy looking, and professional. She smiles every time I see her and allows me to share any concerns. So far I have an easy pregnancy but seeing bad reviews I wanted to share something positive thus far so other patients don't get too scared- often only those upset leave reviews. Her staff is also very polite and I am in and out always on time unlike many other doctors who make patients wait for awhile.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Staff screwed up and forget to send papers in for a c-section I was required to have, now the only date available was one past my due date, have to deal with the stress of an emergency c-section when my water breaks putting me and the baby at risk because of her office's incompetence

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Worst doctor ever. If you are pregnant don't go to her. She does little interests to your concerns and want to get rid of you ASAP and to go to the other patient.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

She's calm, warm and knowledgeable! Many doctors give you options to choose for your health problems but Dr. Rhone, she advises you the best way! Recommend to all!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Rhone is a fantastic doctor! Truly the best! Very patient, answers all my questions and concerns, always on time. I cant say enough good things about her. The receptionist is awesome as well, very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Doctor Rhone is great! She is very calm and knowledgeable ....everything that a pregnant ladie need to feel safe. Her staff is is not that great, one specific person ( the one that always make your weight and guide you to the room) was on the cell phone ( texting) for over 20 min ...not helping pacients.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

cold setting and packed smelly waiting room.....definetely not on time.....Rhone was uninformed or simply uninterested...had surgery with her years ago....she didn't know this because she failed to read a chart...IMO she has changed from a caring MD to a I really don't care MD...the tech that took my weight and height could barely speak english let alone take a proper blood pressure reading.....the only saving grace in that visit was the resident.........

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

This is not a warm and fuzzy doctor. But...if you want the best and you don't need to be pampered then this if you doctor. Be on time; she is on time. Write down your questions in advance. Be clear on what scares you. Her aloof feel is actually sincere confidence and certainty. It is so you know that she is chill and calm so you can be, too. I had a laparoscopically assisted hysterectomy, I did not want to be told I needed surgery. She snapped me out of my dreamland right quick. I needed it. I am 10 days post and I can barely see the incisions. Yes, the resident did much of the interaction at the hospital. But she was 5th year, calm, in control and that is what a teaching doctor does. Steps back and let's the younger generation thrive and become confident. You want your hand held and your whining coddled- go somewhere else. You want the best? Then this is it. I was very scared and not once was it necessary. She does not feed fear, paranoia, or worry. And that is why Dr. Rhone will receive some mixed reviews. In the op room I said I was "freaking out" and she said "why"? Why is right. There was no need cause this woman had it all handled. Thank you, Dr.Rhone and Dr. Megan Thwaites. What a team!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Iloved Dr. Rhone. Her appointments were nice and quick (which I liked), but I never felt rushed. She always asked if I had any questions at the end of her appointments and always answered them all. There's always going to be waiting in doctors' offices but I didn't find the wait times that bad. I would definitely use her again for baby #2.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

THE most crass, rigid, rude, uptight person I've ever met. Receptionist very condescending. And dismissive. I was 15 minutes late (but called 45 minutes earlier with a heads up). She cancelled my appointment and demanded that I pay $135 for a missed appt. I was standing right in front of her. She told me that I need to plan my time out better during the day. Most of the comments here refer to how rude she is. Believe it.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Stephanie Rhone's Credentials

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Healthnet
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Multiplan