Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Rhone

Dr Rhone is a very caring doctor, always pleasant, and always takes the time to answer any concerns or questions.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr.Rhone looked after me during my first pregnancy with my daughter and currently now with my second. I've had a horrible experience in the past with another gyn/ob before I became Dr.Rhone's patient and hands down she is the best doctor I've met and I am so happy I chose her to look after me for both pregnancies. I actually looked her up through this website to ensure I wouldn't have to go through another horrible 0b/gyn and boy she did not dissappoint.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Amazing! I love dr. Rhone. I have been a patient of hers since 2008 when we started our journey of trying to become pregnant. I had 3 failed pregnancies and 2 healthy babies. She always took the time to answer all of my questions and reassure me through my pregnancies. Recently she performed surgery on me and I am so far very pleased with the results. She is always courteous, respectful, kind, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Can't really say enough good things about her

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Rhone was my OB for my 3rd and 4th babies. She was knowledgeable, efficient and great with my other kids who would always be with me at my appointments. She addressed concerns sensitively and logically. Dr. Rhone was always friendly and upbeat! I was so happy to have her deliver my third son! Having had midwives for my other two children, Dr. Rhone was attentive to my direction of the delivery and followed my cues as to what was going on. I have had nurses and midwives in the past who would tell me to just stay calm and breath through it when I was informing them that a baby was coming. For two deliveries nurses and doctors were running around the room in a panic trying get my clothes off, catch the baby etc. ; Dr. Rhone is an attentive and great listener!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

so far so good. Im still in my 2nd trimester, met Dr. Rhone few times and have no complaints whatsoever. She looks and acts like a Doctor- she is taken care off, healthy looking, and professional. She smiles every time I see her and allows me to share any concerns. So far I have an easy pregnancy but seeing bad reviews I wanted to share something positive thus far so other patients don't get too scared- often only those upset leave reviews. Her staff is also very polite and I am in and out always on time unlike many other doctors who make patients wait for awhile.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Staff screwed up and forget to send papers in for a c-section I was required to have, now the only date available was one past my due date, have to deal with the stress of an emergency c-section when my water breaks putting me and the baby at risk because of her office's incompetence

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Worst doctor ever. If you are pregnant don't go to her. She does little interests to your concerns and want to get rid of you ASAP and to go to the other patient.

Submitted July 26, 2016

She's calm, warm and knowledgeable! Many doctors give you options to choose for your health problems but Dr. Rhone, she advises you the best way! Recommend to all!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Rhone is a fantastic doctor! Truly the best! Very patient, answers all my questions and concerns, always on time. I cant say enough good things about her. The receptionist is awesome as well, very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Doctor Rhone is great! She is very calm and knowledgeable ....everything that a pregnant ladie need to feel safe. Her staff is is not that great, one specific person ( the one that always make your weight and guide you to the room) was on the cell phone ( texting) for over 20 min ...not helping pacients.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015