Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Shectman

Shectman is in it for the money. Spent over 50 K with Shectman over the years. With one surgery after another. Every year another surgery. Shectman did my implants at a cost of 10k. The work was done over. Shechtman did not return my money. He is in IT FOR THE MONEY!!! Fortunately I FOUNd A GOOD RELIABLE DENTIST and I go in for a cleaning every 6 months with no issues. SHAME ON YOUR SHECTMAN...

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. SHECTMAN is not serious and does not stand behind his work. The work that he did along with Dr. Jacqueline Canizales I had done over at an additional cost of 10K. I am on Social Security so to pay $20000 for dental work is too much. And I had to borrow 10K to pay for the second implants. And it was done right thankfully by my second dentist. I had been going to Dr. SHECTMAN since 1994 and I always thought he was a reputable dentist. Until I had issues with the implants. Even though he did one surgery after another for bone loss and infections. Now everything is under control since I found this new dentist. And I have no issues. There were to many cooks in the kitchen. Dr. SHECTMAN should return to me 10K to restore his credibility

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

This dentist is not ethical. He farms his work out to another dentist. Dr. Canizales. They are both bad. I had to have all the work they performed done over again at a great expense. Don’t be fooled by that phony smile.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have always feared going to the dentist but Dr. Shectman is the best! Professional, personable, and highly skilled. I would gladly recommend him to anyone. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr. Shectman and his staff. I had 6 extractions and 5 implants done in one morning and returned to work a day later with minimal swelling and almost no discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Shectman for his expertise, skill and committment to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

a very good experience.....got the treatment in an excellent environment

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012