Ratings for Dr. David Huneault

Always very reassuring and great results at whatever the issue is over the years

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

great doctor! was very comfortable to have him deliver my baby girl! when complications came he made sure I was aware of what what happening as well as what his plans were! answered all of my questions to my understanding!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Sense of humour? I think not..he was totally insulting and made me feel like a discard during a consultation..you don't tell someone "well your not exactly a spring chicken haha"...for that you at are rated a zero in my books!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Huneault is a excellent doctor. He is a very compassionate and caring Dr. with a great sense of humour. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for seeing me as a emergency patient in such short notice.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Excellent Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OB in Sudbury. I had him for 1 surgery as well he delivered my 2 babies. I actually just got referred to him for another surgery. Im already at ease knowing he is the one I’m seeing :)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Huneault has the best bed side manner of any Dr I've come across. He takes time to explain things and makes the most uncomfortable situations relaxing. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

After losing 3 babies while being followed by another OBGYN in Sudbury, who told me that miscarriages "just happen", I decided to switch to David. Best decision I ever made! He immediately did an Ultrasound and other investigations that I had wanted the other Doctor to do. Even though there was nothing that could have been prevented with the losses of my babies, I now knew why it was happening which helped me with the emotional healing process. David was with me through my next loss and then the pregnancy of my now 11 month old healthy baby boy! He was able to be there for the delivery because I ended up being induced 6 days early. He also performed my Hysterectomy 7 months after the birth with no complications. He was professional yet approachable and never questioned what I was telling him. Being a Nurse I can sometimes be a bit of a strong personality but he listened and did exactly what I needed him to do. I would recommend him over anyone else. I know some complain that he is sometimes late getting to his office in the morning but I know in his line of business this is to be expected sometimes. His receptionist is always nice and she always returned my phone calls the same day. I highly highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr h makes sure that you are care for 100%. He listens to you and reassures you. I was lucky enough to have him as my ob and also delivered with him. No matter the complication he explained everything along the way and facilitated my childbirth to the best of his ability Currently helping my spouse and I get pregnant again as he immediately knew our issue and got us on the right track medically to eliminate the stress of tryin and trying with no success. His receptionist is a sweatheart and will do everything she can to get you scheduled in a timely fashion Thank you dr h for making me feel reasured about my pregnancies and issues

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

He is an Excellent doctor. Very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I've had Dr. H as my specialist for several years. He's nothing but amazing! And the receptionist is also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017