Ratings for Dr. David Huneault

Best OB in town! Caring with a good sense of humour! So thankful he was on duty to perform my emergency csection, couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Huneault is by far the BEST OB in Sudbury! Such an amazing, caring doctor. He did endo surgery for me and now he is following my care for pregnancy. He has the best sense of humour and is so knowledgeable about everything. I always look forward to seeing him! :)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr.Huneault i only met in my delivery room...1st pregnancy i had identical twins and he saved me a hysterectomy by letting me deliver my second twin breached without any complications...then 2nd pregnancy my midwife had left me for dead and when he walked in in the morning at 8 am wow did things change...i was finaly cleaned from mecomium that i had been sitting in for 6 hours and told me to stop pushing i wasnt dialated yet...so i opted for an epidural and about and hour later was ready to push...the embilical cord was around her neck and with his magical fingers he sliped the ombilicale cord around her head (3x)and saved me from a c section again and baby was delivered healthy...midwife was leaving me for dead!!!! I swear this Dr is my God send and thank you so much :)*****5star for me big time:) 2003-2007

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr Huneault has one of the best bedside manners ever he made me feel like he cared. I went to see him for a cancer related historectomy. I would recommend him to anyone. ( although there goes the bikini s. ). Definitely one of the best doctors. Charlotte

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I've had him for both of my pregnancies, first one resulted in an emergency c section and second one went well. I would and do recommend him to everyone. He takes the time to explain things very well, very gentle. Also has amazing bed side manners. Best doctor by far 😊

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I've had Dr Huneault for both of my pregnancies (which resulted by happy accident of him delivering both) and he's a wonderful Doctor. He was always friendly, professional and comforting. Both my husband and mother loved him as well.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Amazing Dr! He is very nice, compassionate. He tells it like it is but in a very nice way . He is calming and keeps you relaxed . My 1st delivery with my daughter with him as the Dr was fantastic. I have again for this one on the way, I hope he is working when I have this baby because he is gentle, understanding and great with his care. Brenda his secretary is also equally amazing, she has no attitude, and will answer any questions you might have that's within her scope. I recommend him always to pregnant women. I rarely her negative feedback about him, and when I have, I call bs . He remembered me when I went to my 1st appointment for my second pregnancy , he remembered my daughters name , everything, so that shows what kind of Dr he is. My mom had Dr Maloney who Dr H mentored under and she said he was the same way. U rock Dr.H !

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Huneault is a really good dr . I had a bad experience with another dr 12 years ago . Metting dr Huneault for the first time he made me feel comfortable and he promised this delivery would be a better experience. Everything he promised he did . One year later I had another baby and everything went so well .hes a very good dr and I would recommend him to anyone .

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Terrible experience with him ! He was really rude and not helpful at all . Did not pay attention so much to his patients. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

He did my surgery and was very nice and I came out with barely a scar. He was very sweet and caring and would recommend.him to anyone. It was my first surgery and he explained everything great.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015