Ratings for Dr. David Huneault

I've had him for both of my pregnancies, first one resulted in an emergency c section and second one went well. I would and do recommend him to everyone. He takes the time to explain things very well, very gentle. Also has amazing bed side manners. Best doctor by far 😊

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I've had Dr Huneault for both of my pregnancies (which resulted by happy accident of him delivering both) and he's a wonderful Doctor. He was always friendly, professional and comforting. Both my husband and mother loved him as well.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Amazing Dr! He is very nice, compassionate. He tells it like it is but in a very nice way . He is calming and keeps you relaxed . My 1st delivery with my daughter with him as the Dr was fantastic. I have again for this one on the way, I hope he is working when I have this baby because he is gentle, understanding and great with his care. Brenda his secretary is also equally amazing, she has no attitude, and will answer any questions you might have that's within her scope. I recommend him always to pregnant women. I rarely her negative feedback about him, and when I have, I call bs . He remembered me when I went to my 1st appointment for my second pregnancy , he remembered my daughters name , everything, so that shows what kind of Dr he is. My mom had Dr Maloney who Dr H mentored under and she said he was the same way. U rock Dr.H !

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Huneault is a really good dr . I had a bad experience with another dr 12 years ago . Metting dr Huneault for the first time he made me feel comfortable and he promised this delivery would be a better experience. Everything he promised he did . One year later I had another baby and everything went so well .hes a very good dr and I would recommend him to anyone .

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Terrible experience with him ! He was really rude and not helpful at all . Did not pay attention so much to his patients. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

He did my surgery and was very nice and I came out with barely a scar. He was very sweet and caring and would recommend.him to anyone. It was my first surgery and he explained everything great.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

He is truly amazing. He has been seeing me through out the last 10 years. He diagnosed me with PCOS many years ago. He delivered my miracle child and seen me for my PCOS to get balance in my body again. He is very calm and knowledgeable. Seriously cares about his patients. I think he is the best.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Excellent doctor. I've seen him on and off for 13 years now . I trust him and his ability to take care of me.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Love him. Best doctor I have ever had. He's delivered both of my children and helped with other issues I have had to overcome. Excellent doctor who cares about his patients. Love him

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I currently have Dr.Huneault as my OB. This is my first pregnancy I would not go see anyone else but him. Most amazing Dr. I have ever had. So far I have been having a pretty painful uncomfortable pregnancy, and he always makes me feel at ease and less stressed when I leave his office. He is the only one I trust to deliver my daughter. I will recommend him to everyone. 😀

Submitted April 28, 2015