Ratings for Dr. Hakan Kinaci

This is very pleasant office to be in. The Staff are so friendly and welcoming it makes you feel comfortable right away, everyone is so down to earth and enjoys laughing. I absolutely loved my experience. Dr. Kinaci is simply talented and amazing truly one of the best!!!! I am very happy and proud I am a patient and forever will be at this wonderful dental office. I know my teeth are always going to be in good shape while in the hands of Dr. Kinaci.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

The. worst. dentist. EVER He is the biggest crook in south florida

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I've been going to this clinic since I moved to Florida and It was great. The old staff was nice and very informative with the procedures and cost. I just came back from my appointment and I felt a little aggravated. The new hygienist was okay since it was my first time with her but I have never seen them being too pushy with signing the treatment plan. I told them that I would like to take it home and study it before I will make my next appointment and I am just plainly tired to examine it because of my long work day but for some reason, they wouldn't just accept that and still bombarded me with lame reasons to sign it. I felt like I was being push to make a decision - I just shut down and didn't sign. I felt really bad because I know I was becoming rude but I just don't get why my first, second or third attempt to try to let them know that I want to study the plan first before i sign it is so hard to understand. I am now looking for a new clinic. I wish the old staff was still there.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

TERRIBLE STAFF!!!!! Cynthia, is horrendouuuusssssss! So rude and unprofessional! The doctor consistently changes staff! This is a bad sign! He likes to use students as his "employees". You are paying top dollar for sub-par work. The dentist doesn't know what he is doing half the time. All the caps that he is done for me have to be re-done and I was told by my new dentist that the job that Dr. Kinaci did was that of a med student, not a dentist. I need so much reconstruction done to my mouth do to all the damage that Dr. Kinaci has done. Please stay away from this dentist at all costs!!!! Consider yourself warned. P.S: He likes to flirt with his female patients in hopes to keep them in the future! I would hate to be his wife

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. kinaci has been my dentist and my family’s dentist for several years now. He and his staff are extremely friendly and professional. I highly recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

always change staff!!!!! so tired of this place and changed doctor! I am so much happier at this new place. Dr. Kinaci is deceiving!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

He's an amazing dentist with great staff. I recently just moved from New York and you could imagine what I had to go through too find a good dentist. he's very good and very thorough in comparison to some other dentists i've been to in Hialeah! They were a joke! Not to mention filthy facilities! And complete quacks for doctors!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

very horrible office! He always has new staff! He is very inconsiderate. I would never go back there again or recommend anyone there.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011