Ratings for Dr. E. Soccar

Shame on you Dr. Soccar for not reviewing my test results thoroughly!!! Because you didn’t your job, it has tremendous impact on my health and my kidneys are failing! Thank God I had a second opinion and he was able to send me to as specialist to follow-up. For years, she told me this all in my heads, trust your intuition and how you feel. The worst doctor in Ottawa. I have a life long disease because Dr.Soccar didn’t her job!!!! When I asked for my file to be transferred, she asked me to pay 80$ wow !!! She’s running a business, she doesn’t care about her patients.... very sad

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Very abrupt, doesn't listen when talking, want you out of the office as soon as possible. She put the pap test brush on the window border (not clean, no paper tray or anything) before using it "in me"!!! Never went back!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Always listen to concerns, always can see me same day or worst next day. She is very focused on patient care. Staff are great. I'm always welcome with a smile and she can answer all questions or get answers if she doesn't know. Charges fees but very reasonable. Wonderful clinic and I feel people should be more grateful for having doctors and staff who care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I find her to be an adequate doctor. I came to her after the sudden death of my previous doctor as I was just relieved to get someone else. As someone else mentioned, not all of her referrals seem to make it to the specialists - some do, some don't. If you want a copy of any result, she will charge you $10. I find that highway robbery when she is sitting in front of you and just has to hit a button. She will tell you your results are 'fine' but not want to share the numbers or look at trends. On the plus side, you can get in on short notice, she is fairly thorough, doesn't hesitate to refer (although you may need to follow up), etc. I wouldn't give her any awards but I feel I am getting adequate care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Amazing doctor who has been with me for many years! Very knowledgeable, and prescribes truly when is necessary. Sometimes there is a wait time, but it never exceeds the 90 minute notice posted in the waiting room. Very considerate and cares about her patients, and even accommodates emergencies to be seen on the same day! Always takes the time to address any concerns or questions I might have, even if they are not the main reason for consultation. I would definitely recommend Dr. Soccar as a family doctor and am very grateful to have her with me all these years.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

She never listens, makes me feel like it’s all in my head, makes me make an appointment so she can tell me “well i think we should wait for the second result until we make a decision” yet I thought the reason for this 40 min drive appointment was because all my results were back Then I never get a call about them receiving my results and when I call the receptionist says it’s back but she doesn’t want to talk to you about it because it’s good. But I was freaking out for a month thinking they’ve lost my papers Speaking of... they’ve lost some of my results before and my folder with the year check ups...

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

She is smart, kind and knowledgeable! She was an excellent choice for me!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

She is our family DR for more that 14 years very knowledgeable professional and very important she is very kind I feel that thru her follow-up.. She referee to specialist or consultant if needed with follow up.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Horrible service. I have been with dr. Soccar for a few years and recently have realized how bad her clinic is. What is the point of booking an appointment to wait 3 hours only to be seen for 5 minutes. All of my referrals go missing, when I call the specialist they assure me they never received any of the referrals. Will be looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

In it for the money! never ever go to this Doctor. She is books 3/4 people at the same time as well. A very rude when things don't go her way, seek someone else for your good health care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017