Ratings for Dr. Jordan Tomalty

Dr. Jordan Tomalty has been treating me and my family for many years. I travel all the way from Ft. Lauderdale just to see him and his amazing staff. His hygienist and staff are well worth the drive! He has taken care of many problems for me over the past few years so easily. He is an EXCELLENT dentist and I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone, including my own family.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Jordan Tomalty for many years. He is so nice and pleasant to work with. A few years ago I had a tooth that needed to be extracted and Dr. Jordan extracted it and had an implant placed. The entire process was so easy and simple and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I will never go anywhere else, because I trust this dentist implicitly. The crown was fitted a few months later and it feels and looks just like a natural tooth! I highly recommend this dentist to anyone who is looking for quality care and top-notch expertise in the Boynton Beach area.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I got an abscess from Jordan Tomalty's work. My crown did not fit and he dismissed me from his office without any sympathizes or willingness to fit my crown properly. Tomalty drilled 2 of my existing crowns to try to fit his crown that fit too long. I mentioned that he needed to remove some porcelain from the top of the crown. Jordan Tomalty stated, Oh, are you a dentist!!! He said we are finished and dismissed me from the office. Jordan is an incompetent dentist and not an ethical person. I have had to go to different dentists and they could not get the crown to fit well. Now, a couple of years later the crown is loss and will need to have the crown replaced. A different dentist asked for my dental records and the Tomalty office would not give them to me or send them to a dentist. Refusal to send dental records is UNLAWFUL, inconsiderate, and rude. Plus I must replace the crowns he ruined. I would run from Jordan Tomalty and The Tomalty Group.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I have not had the best experiences before at the dentist. Went to the Tomalty Dental location and was the best experience ever at dentist. Would recommend to anyone and will be bringing my kids back as well. Treated me very well.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Dr. Tomalty spends lots of time with the patient, even doing the routine cleaning himself. The staff is all extremely friendly, and they remember my name and details about my personal life even though I only see them every 6 months.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I had a tooth problem and Dr. Jordan Tomalty told me to just crown it or live with it. I went elsewhere and they told me the tooth he checked was not my problem...the one next to it needed root canal which was the cause of my pain. He didn't pick this up and I won't go back there.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I had an emergency on the weekend and Dr. Jordan Tomalty met me at the office as a new patient. He and the staff were great. I highly recommend the office to everyone. They really helped me out when I was in pain.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Great dentist. Had a very pleasant experience overall. Would highly recommend the office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

overly aggressive in treating patients; seems to lack good skills in performing advanced and complicated treatments, such as root canal procedure.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009