Ratings for Dr. Nelson P. Chambless

I have been seeing Dr. Chambless for about 9 years now. He helped throughout my last 2 pregnancies, YES the waiting time is lengthy but he is thorough, I don't know about the girl with the attitude as I have never personally encounter a negative attitude . I do know that Jessica isn't there anymore, which was his nurse / assistant. She was AMAZING, very friendly and knew how to keep clients comfortable. I recommended both my mother and Grandmother to the Dr. and they too have had a great encounter. I will be planning a annual with him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Worst gyno in Florida, I went in for my first visit with Dr.Chambless, My appointment was for 8 am I didn't get seen by the doctor till 9:20. While waiting I had to fill some paper work, I had to wait 20 mins for the paperwork because the girl in the front was busy with a patient complaining about her attitude/behavior (everyone was complaining about the front desk girl but she was nice to me, as for the other patients i can't say the same). As this was my first time the doctor didn't have no past medical history nor knew enough information about my medical history but he still decided to tell me that I was infertile.I don't know where Dr.Chambless went for his doctorates but coming from a family that has actual doctors you Never diagnose patients until you have paper work or blood work to confirm. I will NEVER in my life go back to Dr.chambless or recommend him, I'm not even infertile!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

The staff are not professional. They are very rude. Tatiana no have manners to work with sticks patients. I think Dr. chambers does not know she is like that. I never recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I have never seen a doctor with such rude and unprofessional staff- namely Tatianna. For my appointment, I arrived 10 minutes early and the doctor's office was closed. I waited for 45 minutes and the doctor and the staff were no show. I did not receive a call to confirm my appointment, I did not get a call indicating that there was a delay and that I would need to reschedule, and I am losing pay at work to take time off for this appointment. I am furious and will be switching doctors which is sad because the doctor is a nice person; however, the I unprofessionalism of his staff and the operation is a reflection of him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I'm never going back to that doctor's he made a big mistake with me and his staff is horrible especially a high girl wearing glasses called tatiana she is a very very rude and impolite to be from desk so think before you go there

Submitted June 7, 2014

There is nothing wrong with this doctor, bit his staff is TERRIBLE! I am very polite and I have many health problems. They always treat me with disrespect. His staff makes him look bad. I don't understand how they haven't been replaced. All they ever do is give me attitude and they are never helpful. It's as though they care more about their manicures than helping patients. The new, skinny tall girl with glasses is by far THE WORST front desk person. There has never been a day when she has treated me with respect. For being such a frequent client, I would expect a little sympathy and MANNERS!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

He schedules patients on top of each other and makes you wait for hours for just a simple follow up appointment. He is very thorough but I don't like the fact that he tries to play gyno plus dermatologist and other specialties all in one. I am not a big fan of him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Chambless is a very quiet but very experienced and patient doctor he makes me feel very comfortable whenever I go to my appointments.. I would recommend him to any of my family members. The office staff is very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

i LOVE him, he is so sweet and always makes me feel so comfterble. he is always asking about my family he never makes me feel like im at the doctors, he has helped me out since i was 15 and im 21 now, he is amazing and i recomed him all the time. he is very smart and so helpfull, if i cant afford something there he is giving me free stuff. he is just wonderful, who ever says otherwise obviously ask for way to much from a doctor. will always see him as an oby. dosent get any better.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

hes just a scary looking dr. everything he ever tells me scares the crap out of me. his staff is horrible they never know what to tell you they are rude and often ignore you when u try to ask them about something. dr. chambless has a lot of experience but he lacks consultation with patient and patience . i had to ask him about the results of my pap smear and ultrasound because he forgot to tell me in the previous visit.. definitly will be looking for a real good dr. to star seen becuase i dont feel safe with him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Nelson P. Chambless's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)