Ratings for Dr. H. Suresh

My husband has severe headaches for years and he wanted to find out what might be causing those - he asked for CT scan and the doctor said the wait time is 4-6 months. He agreed and said he would wait because he want the exam to be done. About 7 months later, substitute doctor told us that there is no record of his headaches or exam request on his file. Few months later when he visited with another issue, he asked the doctor when will be the CT scan that she requested about a year ago and was kicked out as it's one issue per visit only!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Rude, doesn't looks like that she knows what she's doing. If you complaint about something or not agree with her, she will kick you out from the clinic.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

i have been struggling with shingles for the past two months that turned into post herpathic neuralgia. I have seen three chiropractors, five doctors and a naturopath. I went to Dr. Suresh in hopes to get a family doctor and for her to give me some hope in clearing up this never ending excruciating nerve pain ive been dealing with. She was rude from the first minute i met her. She attacked the diagnosis of the other medical doctors, chiropractors and naturopath. She attacked everything i told her especially when i went on to talk about the vitamins i was prescribed to take. Demanding me to show her the scientific evidence and mocked me for trying a natural approach. i told her she was being rude and i stormed out of there because she continued to demand the evidence. Absolutely disgusted with this doctor and she should have her licence revoked. I am calling the board on her. she should NOT be practicing medicine. she was rude and very stupid

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Suresh has been very good to me. I see several comments here that she has a poor bedside manner. Perhaps they need to look into a mirror, perhaps they are part of the problem. I don't need my Dr. to be my pal and chat me up when I am in for a visit. I need a Dr. to be a Dr. and she is good at this.

Submitted June 16, 2016

I had seen this Dr for years and I was never happy with her but I was too lazy to go find another one. Her first course of action is to always pump you full of pills instead of actually listening. I was about 30 years old and asked her if I should go for a mammogram because my 35 year sister had just been diagnosed with breast cancer, my Aunt and Grandma and she said no, you don't need to until your 40. Stupid, like really? After years of not listening, arguing with me about my own body and just prescribing unnecessary medication I finally left that office. I do not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

This woman thinks she is so high and mighty and tries to play God......she is not good at all

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

For my wife, she asked, "Why don't you have a family doctor?" --- the reply was " you are my family doctor!". As for me, she asked that I find another doctor as she is not taking on her husband's patients when he retired. Third --- I was late due to being in a car accident on the way and they refused to see me at first. When I protested loudly (I was in shock), I was referred to another locum who was excellent, but unfortunatly, just a brief locum! Don't go to this clinic! Another experience --- A referral to another specialist; I had to cancel the appointment with the specialist due to the length of time taken for the referral!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I think this doctor should be investigated. I will not see her again. My experience is she had me do some movements for my injured back that turned out to be the worse thing I should have done. When I first questioned she interrupted and criticized me for it like I was a total idiot. I honestly think she is not all there - so without any type of investigation she can go on and continue this to other people. Save yourself and AHC the time and money.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

This doctor is horrible. No one should be subjected to her care. Her bed-side manner and knowledge are very, very poor. She is rude, rough, abrupt, and even accusatory. It is very apparent that she has no interest in providing care to her patients. Because she is so untrustworthy it is extremely difficult to see her in a profession that requires the utmost level of trust. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone, and hope that if you have concerns you will report them to the Alberta College of Physicians. I do not want anyone else to be mistreated by this physician.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

If i had a good lawyer and $ = i would sue her ass off! She has said last week i have had NOT a check-up since 2008 and 2009 - today i was there today she states since 2005 - no records, told her that is a huge mistake, her computer is right as are her girls. As a former breast cancer patient - my file is full of tests and then she said she did not even no that i had a masectony. Last years check-up that i apparently was not there, she did my check-up and asked WHO find the lump - i said i did and she was pissed. My daughter also seeing her for a car accident (bruised knee) she would not even look at it - it was a blood clot. I am now finding a new dr - which is not easy - as this stuff has been going on for years.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010