Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Mathesie

Dr Mathesie is a very caring , friendly knowledgeable and patient doctor. Glad we founderstand him

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

So happy I found him!! He is great at what he does and I really respect him and look forward to my appointments! He takes his time and shows that he really cares. I would reccomend him to everyone! Awesome doctor and very nice person. He deserves all the great reviews that he gets.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Awesome chiropractor!! I had back pain for many years and nothing seemed to help until i found Dr. Mathesie. He is very knowledgeable and created a treatment plan specific to my condition. Now for the first time in years I am pain free and feel better than ever!! I highly recommend this doctor to anyone that is in need of relief!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I was involved in an automobile accident and nothing else helped me until my brother made me go to see Dr. Mathesie. He used a laser, he used his hands to adjust my spine, and special exercises specifically for my condition. This is not like any other chiropractor I have been to in the past. I have been to 5 others over the last 10 years with my military duties. This is by far the best of the best. Jim

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

without a doubt the Best decision i ever made to help me with my headaches- after going months and months on pain meds, injections, Nothing worked "until" I seen Dr Mathesie- he is truly a healer and the fact i had to take No Drugs No side effects- just all natural healing is truly a blessing- i would Strongly recommend anyone dealing with headaches to go see Dr Mathesie- you will NOT Regret it!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I suffered a severe injury to my ankle that disabled me from walking for 3 weeks. I went to Dr. Mathesie for rehabilitaion in hopes that he could help me. When Dr. Mathesie told me that he would have me walking within a few days, I was really concerned because at that time I was completely unable to walk or put pressure on my foot. After the very first visit I was able to apply slight pressure later on in the day. Each and every visit I noticed a remarkable difference. Within three days I was able to walk without crutches. I highly recommend Dr. Mathesie.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Mathesie is a great chiropractor. I have been going to him for years for all my injuries and for general wellness. He is very knowledgable and has a lot of experience in his field. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any injury, pain, or for regular chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I had the worst disc herniation and was going to get surgery. Dr. Mathesie treated me for four weeks. The feeling in my legs came back and and the strength in my foot came back. I don,t know if it was the laser or the adjustments but it worked. He saved me from surgery.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

Dr. Michael W. Mathesie's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL