Ratings for Dr. Stephen Silverstein

Great doctor! he is super sweet and has tons of experience. I would really recommend Dr. Steve, best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Used to be a small office, now its like a money machine. Went in for an ear problem and they gave me EKG. My ear drum ruptured a week later because they gave me weak antibiotics altho' I told them I flew all the time and had the issue for several weeks (I had already gone to an emergency room in another city while travelling). The nurse practitionor was a giant b-word and when I politely complained about the 2 hour wait to see her, she copped an attitude. I was in New Orleans when the eardrum blew and I called multiple times to ask what to do and they told me to come in altho I told them repeatedly I was out of town. Also, they didn't even know on the phone what they had prescribed me, no one had put it in my records. I finally went to an urgent care place. They are in it for the $$$$ and don't care at all about the care. I will never go back. At the least they are incompetent, at the worst they are doing malpractice. I am going to the AMA and the medical board here locally.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Stephen Silverstein's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1967)

Sagamore Health Network