Ratings for Dr. S. Mark Taylor

He is a very friendly doctor but I don't think he really listened to what I wanted done and the outcome has left me feeling worse about myself, just the opposite of what I had expected.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

One of, if not the best doctors I've ever dealt with. Very easy to talk to, explained my opperation in full before I had it. Was also very good at easing my concerns before the procedure

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Is resident Ben Taylor, marks son by any chance? Just curious

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I didn't check him out well enough for his experience on facelift surgery. A terrible decision. It was an unsuccessful procedure; he did not address my concerns about it; I am full of regret. He has a great bedside manner, but needs more work on facelifts.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Phenomenal Dr. Wonderful and pleasant personality. Always a pleasure to deal with him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

By far one of the best Dr's I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Dr. Taylor is kind, listens intently, polite and a pleasure to deal with. Consider yourself lucky if you're one of his patients!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr Taylor preformed surgery on me a few years back and I found him to be one of the most caring and professional doctors I have seen. I have had my share of doctors and Dr Taylor is in my opinion exceptional. I see him on an ongoing basis and I actually enjoy a visit to his office.I would recommend him to anyone.His staff is also very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I did alot of research before I had my nose surgery. My sources worked at the hospital in Halifax and everyone I spoke to recommended Dr. Taylor. They told me he did all the most difficult surgeries in Atlantic Canada. I am glad I took their advice and I would suggest anyone considering rhinoplasty see Dr. Taylor for his opinion.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

my condition called for minor surgery to increase my quality of life, therefore would have been covered under MSI...the only problem is that Dr. Taylor and his staff told me there was a 3-4 year wait to get this done at the hospital for free OR i could spend upwards of $8000 plus tax to get it taken care of at his private clinic in a month or two. I don't know what to think or believe of this doctor, and the health care system as a whole if this isn't extortion

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

An artist with a laser; delightful personality; a joy to be a patient

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011