Ratings for Dr. S. Mark Taylor

Poor suturing in one place resulted in visibly bad scarring; bit moody when asked about current, peer-reviewed info; did not preserve bilateral symmetry. Did he fix my issue? Yes. Did he fix it as well as expected from a qualified plastic surgeon? No.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Taylor is amazing. Very caring, knowledgeable and put my surgery and after care fears at ease.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

He is a very friendly doctor but I don't think he really listened to what I wanted done and the outcome has left me feeling worse about myself, just the opposite of what I had expected.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

One of, if not the best doctors I've ever dealt with. Very easy to talk to, explained my opperation in full before I had it. Was also very good at easing my concerns before the procedure

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Is resident Ben Taylor, marks son by any chance? Just curious

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I didn't check him out well enough for his experience on facelift surgery. A terrible decision. It was an unsuccessful procedure; he did not address my concerns about it; I am full of regret. He has a great bedside manner, but needs more work on facelifts.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Phenomenal Dr. Wonderful and pleasant personality. Always a pleasure to deal with him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

By far one of the best Dr's I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Dr. Taylor is kind, listens intently, polite and a pleasure to deal with. Consider yourself lucky if you're one of his patients!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr Taylor preformed surgery on me a few years back and I found him to be one of the most caring and professional doctors I have seen. I have had my share of doctors and Dr Taylor is in my opinion exceptional. I see him on an ongoing basis and I actually enjoy a visit to his office.I would recommend him to anyone.His staff is also very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I did alot of research before I had my nose surgery. My sources worked at the hospital in Halifax and everyone I spoke to recommended Dr. Taylor. They told me he did all the most difficult surgeries in Atlantic Canada. I am glad I took their advice and I would suggest anyone considering rhinoplasty see Dr. Taylor for his opinion.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012