Ratings for Dr. Wentworth G. Jarrett

Wonderful doctor. He's attentive to your needs and I find him to be very professional. The staff is loving and caring. I have to say that the waiting period is long but that is because he takes his time with his examinations. He has been my doctor for many years and I look forward to many more years with him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr. Jarrett is knowledgeable and thorough in his examinations. However, he is very brusque in his bedside manner and has made me feel so uncomfortable on various visits. The last straw was his running political commentary during the 08 elections. I did not appreciate him trying to influence me in who I should vote for. He should stick to dispensing medical advice and in a much kinder manner.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Very professional and personal. Attentive and helpfull staff. Despite being a bit far, since he moved his office, I did not consider changing doctors, because I am satisfied with Dr. Jarrett's service.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Ever since Dr.Jarrett moved his practice into a fancy office that offer massages, facials & wrinkle cream He had changed the quality of care for his patients unless they can pay $130+ for a visit. He has no time to waste on on patients who are unable to pay a high dollar amount. God help you if you need a prescription, you will NOT get one from Dr.J since he has no qualms of saying no even when it is most definitely called for & does not believe in preventative medicine. After waiting 1hr & 45 minutes, he may have given me 30 seconds. Long enough to say (as he is walking out of the exam room)I didn't need any antibiotics & next time don't come on a Monday which is his walk in day. Four days later I went to the E.R. where I was instantly admitted for 5 days & was given IV antibiotics along with a large copay which could have been prevented had he given the antibiotics. Needless to say I will do some Dr. shopping & find one who cares & helps his/her patients & not just take their money.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

WONDERFUL OFFICE WITH VERY RELIABLE EMPLOYEE, VERY FRIENDLY. MY DOCTOR FOR 18 YEARS WOULD NOT CHANGE

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Wentworth G. Jarrett's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Illinois