Ratings for Dr. France Bourget

Best gyn doctor in town

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Doctor always late by one hour. Not worth waiting for. I left last week after her rude assistant in the back was really rude. She the doc seems very uninterested. Pap Smear hurt. This should not hurt. The office people are rude. Do not bother to waste your time for this doc.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

If I could rate her less than a 1 star I would. First of all ask her about her practicing in CT. She delivered my 1st son and it was the worst and most horrific experience I have ever had in my life. 14 yrs later I am still disabled. My son has permanent scars on his ear from the delivery. 6 weeks later she was no longer with the practice or even in the state of CT. Think really hard about seeing her or having her deliver your baby.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Do not waste your time, money and health, its all about money. You have to wait a long time to see the doctor. They make you sit and wait at every office room, then the doc comes and spends no more than 10' with you. Doctor is always running late. Staff is unfriendly. I was given expired medical samples, i was misdiagnosed by the doctor. Awful experience! I strongly DO NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Nice doctor but shady billing. They kept billing me for things I was covered for but they refused to submit the proper paperwork and instead choose to harass me for the money owed to then by my healthcare provider. I got numerous reference numbers and letters from my healthcare provider that stated that I was fully covered and all they needed to do was to submit proper paperwork. Instead they kept billing me and Dan from billing department even threatened not to accept me for my next appointment unless I paid, and i was in my last trimester. It caused too much stress and because of their shady billing I cannot recommend them

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Great Doctor. I received excellent OB care. Excellent patient care

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

waited way too long & then she spent only a few uninterested minutes. Rough internal exam

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I don't know if its fear of lawsuits or what, but in addition the staff issues, like forgetting to fax over birth control perscriptions to the pharmacy. I feel like she only wants me for my co-pay. I very much felt like a burden to her and that she was too busy to treat my condition. I have never been so mistreated by any doctor. I have endometriosis, if you do too, find another doctor's office. I hate to write something negative, but I have wasted a lot of time (always running at least an hour behind) and money in that office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I had many prenatal visits with her. She is great. The staff is constantly changing so I don't take it personal when they aren't efficient. Dr. Bourget has always taken her time to listen and examine me. She never made me feel like a check but a person.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Bourget is a pleasant person and a knowledgeable doctor. She will discuss your concerns and take the time to make sure you understand. Her clerical staff gives terrible service, though. They call on days you don't have appointments to remind you of an appointment you don't have. They put you down for the wrong doctor in the office. On the other side of the coin, they fail to call you with test results or send out cards following your pap. Also, it took them three visits to get my name changed after my marriage, despite being provided with NEW insurance cards and a new driver's license. In addition to being constantly wrong on appointments and not following up on tests, they are not in any way, shape or form, polite. For the mistakes, all you ever get is "oops." There is no apology or any apparent effort to fix the problem. For icing on the cake, the receoptionists suck on lollypops while talking to you and scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. France Bourget's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ De Montreal, Fac De Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1990)