Ratings for Dr. Elaine Herer

Great doctor with pleasant bedside manner. I appreciated her sense of humour! Great experience overall.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Did not have the greatest experience. She was away on vacation a lot during my time with her. She was nice but seemed to want to rush you in and out like you were just a number. Not a lot of explanation and genuine caring felt. Assistant seemed to be not as capable as others I've met. Unfortunately she was my first, I did not go back for my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Had Dr.Herer for my first baby found her wonderful! Also her assistant was very caring and welcoming for each visit. Thank you both!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Charged me $145 for the year for faxing and forwarding documents to my family physician. Requested this money up front and before my initial visit. There was no follow up apt after initial consultation. Receptionist never answered the calls. Voice mail was always on. Also had to pay $25 for parking as Dr. was running late.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

She is so brilliant and amazing. She made me feel at ease and she is tremendously caring. It’s always a blessing when your doctor is genuinely interested in your care. Oh and she is hilarious πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I know I'm in amazing hands with Dr. Herer as my OB, and I feel really lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr Herer is a great Dr! She's knowledgeable and very funny! She was my OB for my 1st and again for my 2nd. Her assistant on the other hand is HORRIBLE ! Never answers the phone, hard to get answers from and is generally negligent. I considered not going back to Herer the 2nd time around just because of the lack of communication from the Assistant.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Impossible to get a hold of to change yr appointment or ask any questions ...awful!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

She is a dedicated physician who cares passionately for her patients. Thanks for going out of you way for me and my family!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I absolutely love her and will definitely recommend

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017