Ratings for Dr. Elaine Herer

An amazing professional who is kind , caring and will listen to your concerns provide options and will always do what is best to improve your quality of life- no nonsense approach. Has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Herer is a caring, knowledgeable and superb obstetrician. She went above and beyond in delivering our twins in emergency C-section, and we are extremely grateful! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I've had 2 pregnancies , 3 miscarriages as well as other gyno issues so over the years I've been passed around from different obs at woman's college and now Sunnybrook. Because of this I have a lot of experience with several different obs there but dr herer was never my actual ob, however she was there on call when I was giving birth to my second child and she amazing. I was having a long painful labour but she was calm , friendly and helped put me at ease. She took over and did all the work and didn't just stand around telling the resident what to do like most other obs there do. I regret not originally going with her all those years ago when a friend had originally reccomened her but her wait time to see her was so long. If you don't mind her wait time she is definitely worth it. And I will be switching to her if we have any other children or if I have any other issues.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

She is just the best, Both my babies are born with her help. competent, knowledgeable, amazing human being. In short a guardian angel to have on your side. BUT!! her secretary could be much more helpful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I saw Dr. Herer several times for a specific issue. I found her at all times warm, compassionate, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would go back to her in a heartbeat, were in the market for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I didn't even notice when she inserted the IUD I was like it's done ??? Although with other Drs I did feel the pain when they inserted the IUD .She is an amazing Dr . Very very nice . I highly recommend Dr Herer .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I am a new mom, and I am a patient of Dr. Herer, does she give out her cell number? As I have been trying to get in contact with office but have had no success. I would like to ask but feel like it is a little out of place to do so, so I thought i'd ask here. Thanks!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

An outstanding Doctor, brilliant, intelligent, incredibly helpful and supportive. Delivered my babies and helped me work through some menopause issues. So understanding, made me feel comfortable. I am so very lucky and grateful to have her as my Doctor. She is one in a million. Most Sincere thanks, G.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Herrer's great. The secretary is the problem; very inefficient,doesn't return repeated calls promptly, leaves vague messages, seldom seems to answer the line directly, no replies to repeated emails. Don't know why she's kept on as she is very inefficient;manner is pleasant enough but terrible client service with booking appointments etc.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Although she is very knowledgeable I found the appointments very rushed. She always has one foot out the door and did not always answer my questions thoughly. I tried for a VBAC and was told that my pelvis wAs too small after 24 hours in labour.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015