Ratings for Dr. Elaine Herer

All I can say is WOW. She takes the time to listen...issue of punctuality can be forgiven as you realize once its your turn, she's there for you 100%. My own GP also used her for care and I understand why...knowledgeable, relaxed and reassuring. You have someone on your team with experience who is cautious as well. I'll be back for sure!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Caring and compassionate. I'm aware she has an email for non urgent issues and encourages patients to come in with all emergencies. She's attentive

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Terrible. I had a complicated pregnancy and she missed some pretty major things that another doctor found very quickly. I think if you have an uncomplicated pregnancy she is fine, but she's way too busy to care and/or notice if your pregnancy is complicated.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Herer is tops in my book. She listens to you, is very knowledgeable and you know you can trust her to help you. Her in-depth medical knowledge coupled with her humanity helped me recover from a serious gynecological issue. Kudos to Dr, Herer and her amazing team at Sunnybrook.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

An amazing professional who is kind , caring and will listen to your concerns provide options and will always do what is best to improve your quality of life- no nonsense approach. Has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Herer is a caring, knowledgeable and superb obstetrician. She went above and beyond in delivering our twins in emergency C-section, and we are extremely grateful! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I've had 2 pregnancies , 3 miscarriages as well as other gyno issues so over the years I've been passed around from different obs at woman's college and now Sunnybrook. Because of this I have a lot of experience with several different obs there but dr herer was never my actual ob, however she was there on call when I was giving birth to my second child and she amazing. I was having a long painful labour but she was calm , friendly and helped put me at ease. She took over and did all the work and didn't just stand around telling the resident what to do like most other obs there do. I regret not originally going with her all those years ago when a friend had originally reccomened her but her wait time to see her was so long. If you don't mind her wait time she is definitely worth it. And I will be switching to her if we have any other children or if I have any other issues.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

She is just the best, Both my babies are born with her help. competent, knowledgeable, amazing human being. In short a guardian angel to have on your side. BUT!! her secretary could be much more helpful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I saw Dr. Herer several times for a specific issue. I found her at all times warm, compassionate, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would go back to her in a heartbeat, were in the market for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I didn't even notice when she inserted the IUD I was like it's done ??? Although with other Drs I did feel the pain when they inserted the IUD .She is an amazing Dr . Very very nice . I highly recommend Dr Herer .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016