Ratings for Dr. Elaine Herer

Her assistant is the worst in the planet..Dr Herer has been fantastic with my wife during the whole pregnancy and after that.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Has anyone had to pay her out of pocket? I found this very strange...

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Herer came very highly recommended so I was expecting more but overall she was very pleasant. However, I would urge her to change her assistant. She's rude, unhelpful and not prompt with responses or follow up. The worst staff experience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Herer is the best . She is doing an amazing job , very caring and passionate to her patients. She have a good team doing my total abdominal hysterectomy. Thank u Doctor . God bless u may u help and cure more people.❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

All I can say is WOW. She takes the time to listen...issue of punctuality can be forgiven as you realize once its your turn, she's there for you 100%. My own GP also used her for care and I understand why...knowledgeable, relaxed and reassuring. You have someone on your team with experience who is cautious as well. I'll be back for sure!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Caring and compassionate. I'm aware she has an email for non urgent issues and encourages patients to come in with all emergencies. She's attentive

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Terrible. I had a complicated pregnancy and she missed some pretty major things that another doctor found very quickly. I think if you have an uncomplicated pregnancy she is fine, but she's way too busy to care and/or notice if your pregnancy is complicated.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Herer is tops in my book. She listens to you, is very knowledgeable and you know you can trust her to help you. Her in-depth medical knowledge coupled with her humanity helped me recover from a serious gynecological issue. Kudos to Dr, Herer and her amazing team at Sunnybrook.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

An amazing professional who is kind , caring and will listen to your concerns provide options and will always do what is best to improve your quality of life- no nonsense approach. Has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Herer is a caring, knowledgeable and superb obstetrician. She went above and beyond in delivering our twins in emergency C-section, and we are extremely grateful! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016