Ratings for Dr. Elaine Herer

I know I'm in amazing hands with Dr. Herer as my OB, and I feel really lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr Herer is a great Dr! She's knowledgeable and very funny! She was my OB for my 1st and again for my 2nd. Her assistant on the other hand is HORRIBLE ! Never answers the phone, hard to get answers from and is generally negligent. I considered not going back to Herer the 2nd time around just because of the lack of communication from the Assistant.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Impossible to get a hold of to change yr appointment or ask any questions ...awful!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

She is a dedicated physician who cares passionately for her patients. Thanks for going out of you way for me and my family!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I absolutely love her and will definitely recommend

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Her assistant is the worst in the planet..Dr Herer has been fantastic with my wife during the whole pregnancy and after that.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Has anyone had to pay her out of pocket? I found this very strange...

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Herer came very highly recommended so I was expecting more but overall she was very pleasant. However, I would urge her to change her assistant. She's rude, unhelpful and not prompt with responses or follow up. The worst staff experience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Herer is the best . She is doing an amazing job , very caring and passionate to her patients. She have a good team doing my total abdominal hysterectomy. Thank u Doctor . God bless u may u help and cure more people.❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

All I can say is WOW. She takes the time to listen...issue of punctuality can be forgiven as you realize once its your turn, she's there for you 100%. My own GP also used her for care and I understand why...knowledgeable, relaxed and reassuring. You have someone on your team with experience who is cautious as well. I'll be back for sure!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016