Ratings for Dr. Vinnay Kapoor

This doctor made me feel extremely uncomfortable and I will not be returning. He barely glanced over my paper work before pricking my finger to check my blood sugar. He never wore gloves, or used alcohol and left a bruise on my finger. I've been checking myself for about 2 weeks and never had that happen. He never took time explain anything and just started prescribing medication. I sat in silence hoping he'd explain what they were and for. When I'd asked questions he looked annoyed an gave the shortest answers possible, nothing in depth. The only time I heard a full sentence was when he was pushing Medifast. I was left confused, emotional and with more questions than answers.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I would never ever recommend this doctor to anyone. He is awful. He took blood from me and left a bruise that lasted two weeks. Never explained anything to me and I had to ask him when my next appointment should be. Plus, he leaves me a distressing message and when I called him back, he got confused as to who I was. He's is awful!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

KNOWLEDGEABLE, KIND , CARING. Explains procedures to you. warm staff.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

An amazing doctor who I would highly recommend. He is extremely caring and kind, and really listens to your problems and follows up to see how you are doing on the treatment, whether medicine or diet change. He is great!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. Vinnay Kapoor's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1979)