Ratings for Dr. Erik Badenhorst

10/15 years ago he was amazing. Very knowledgeable and caring. In the past year or two he ignores the symptoms, brushes you off and goes on and on off topic. He needs to retire now.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Love this doctor very intellectual and kind, doesn’t force medication on me but recommends meditation and healthy alternatives to getting healthy again. Doesn’t make you feel like just another patient and love his secretary. Even after 3 years of not going in she still remembers me 😁. It will be very upsetting when he retires, will be like losing a family member. Thank you doctor B for being awesome.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Excellent Dr always helps me Or refers to a specialist

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I've had Dr B for a few years. After 5 doctors, he sent to some specialists and finally got an answer/diagnoses for my chronic illness. Unfortunately, he only helped st first and quickly became more and more difficult to work with. I tried many medications and none have helped this far. All he said was "there's nothing else I can do" but it had felt like he only gave the bare minimum help. Another issue, since being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, anytime I have an issue become more severe, his only answer is "that's the fibromyalgia" and doesn't do any testing on other possible causes. As well as that, he talks way, way too much. Appointments that should be simple can take over an hour. He constantly has to tell stories, change topics constantly, talks over you. I rarely feel like I get to say everything I need because he stops me before I can explain.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Badenhorst He's a caring & sinerce doctor He's friendly . I would recommend as a doctor , he's a good listener he's easy to talk to. If , questions about something than he answers them for you .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

By far the best GP in Selkirk. He spends time with you, listens and really knows what he is doing. Extremely, helpful working with specialists. Could not hope for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

He is an awesome doctor and he knows a lot about everything. He pretty much saved my life when he found my brain tumor. Right after it was found, not even two weeks later most of it was removed. I mean I was basically on a time limit cause of the size and how sick I was but all my apts. and tests were one after another then next thing I knew I was going for surgery. I know people to wait a year or more for apts. with specialists and also any test apts. like MRI's ect. But anyways I just want to say he is an amazing doctor with a lot of knowledge and will do anything he can to keep you happy and healthy!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Ive been aa patient of Drm Badenhorst for years. I've never had a problem scheduling an appointment, having a prescription refilled or receiving a consultation with a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

totally a team player. respects you as a patient without the arrogance of some doctors out there. extremely personable, i always leave with a smile! has always followed up with everything i needed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Awesome Doctor. Very easy to talk to and very personable.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016