Ratings for Dr. Jay S. Cohen

THE BEST!! My 1st pregnancy was a medical nightmare, but Dr. Cohen held my hand through it all with genuine compassion, appropriate guidance, medical professionalism & superior bedside manner. He returned calls in an abnormally expeditious time, had an informative/ knowledgeable explanation for every question I had, gave me (beyond) the time, patience, and sensitivity I required during a pregnancy that went from normal, to scary, ultimately to necessary termination. Still follows up, checks in. He is truly passionate about the healthcare of his patients. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Cohen is amazing. I feel comfortable with him and he is very attentive and informative. The ladies in the back are very sweet. But some of the ladies behind the front desk are cold and rude. Even after a 30 second call, they seem to rush you off the phone as if they are too busy to devote an extra 15 seconds to waste any more time talking to you. Even in person, the skinny one with the messed up teeth ignores me when she's on the computer - without so much as a "I'll be right with you".

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

He delivered both my babies and he is just an amazing doctor. He's understanding and so easy to talk to. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I Love Dr.Cohen and his staff, he makes you feel like you are his #1 patient, he delivered both of my children threw c-section, and all i can say is that he is the best i coudn't ask for any other Dr.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I over love this Dr!! He is so charming and has the perfect bedside manner. So glad I found him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Cohen is truly amazing he delivered my 3rd child performing a c-section and I must admit I was so comfortable with him. Dr. Cohen wasn't my original OB he was on call at the hospital when I had to deliver early. Before preforming my surgery he kissed me on my forehead and assured me that everything will be fine he went on with the surgery while cracking jokes during the process to keep my mind off things that was going on I felt absolutely amazed by expertise. After my baby was delivered he then came and kissed me again on my forehead and told me we were all done. I felt so relieved and grateful that I experienced that with him. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone that is looking for an amazing, caring, and compassionate OB he is simply the greatest. His office staff was also very friendly and informative I had a wonderful experience throughout my pregnancy and if I do consider having another child this will be the place. Thank You for everything Terrance & Teresa

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I WILL NEVERRRRRRRR SEE THIS DOCTOR....WHY DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN THE REASONS WHY I WANT TO SEE THIS DOCTOR WITH A OPERATOR IN DETAIL???? LIKE REALLY AND FURTHER MORE WHY WOULD I WAIT UNTIL JULY TO SEE THIS DOCTOR AND ITS APRIL??? THIS HAS TO B A JOKE. GLAD I GOT TO EXAMINE THIS BULL B4 I GOT IN THE CLINIC.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr Jay S cohen is very good Doctor. He was my primary and he delivered my baby. The office staff espically fornt desk staff are not helpful. Doctor COHEN is awesome.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I love Dr Cohen!! I am so thankful to a neighbor and a friend who referred me. I starting seeing him for my 1st pregnancy( i am over 35) after leaving another doctor due to a few negative comments. Dr. Cohen is positive, warm, and thou matter of fact, he has a caring way & manner in his delivery. I am in my 9th month and cant wait for our baby to arrive. I trust Dr Cohen 110%!! I recently just referred my closest friend to Dr. Cohen as well....i know she is going to LOVE him!! Also, the staff is so friendly, caring and willing to help. Dont Second guess ....See Dr Cohen! :) Tannah & Shawn

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Jay S. Cohen's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Kaiser-Permanente