Ratings for Dr. Janice Lima-Maribona

I have seen Dr Lima now 4 times fpr various cosmetic/beauty appointments. She and her staff are both friendly and professional. The prices for services are very competitive in the Sth Fla market. Yes sometimes there is a bit of a wait, but only because Dr Lima spends as much time as it takes with each patient, and i have never felt rushed. And she does recommend services and products she sells, but obviously she offers the services and brands/products she believes are most efficacious, yet i have never felt "pushed" to buy a product or service. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Terrible place. Exorbitant wait time. I have waited for hours here. Rude staff. Once the doctor does see you, she says its imperative you buy every single one of HER products and that you must come to her every month for facials. Very expensive, this all equates to hundreds and even a thousand dollars in one sitting, between pills, medication etc and all she does is look at your face 5 minutes. She told me my acne would be gone within months--I've been here 2.5 years.. I know it also depends on hormones but don't give people false assurances..

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I do not recommend her, she is only there for an opportunity to sale her expensive cosmetic lotion

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Muy Buena atencion de parte de la dr.Lima y sus asistentes.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Janice Lima should not be called a doctor , her lacks of ethics put her on a 0 stars, I took my teenage daughter for a white spot on her arm, her assistant diagnose my daughter and prescribe her with anti fungal medications, the spots got worse and took her to 2 different specialist and ended up been eczema, the fungus medication made worst the spot and my daughter has lost self confidence about her appearance , I contacted her office and this woman was supposed return my phone call she couldn't care less. Don't go there, that place is dangerous .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Horrible. She only cares about her creams. Less than 2 minutes with her patients

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

We went to Dr. Lima, to have my husband checked for some suspicious skin areas. We waited for about 45 minutes. The Doctor also invited in 3 young women, to view the exam ( while my husband was in a hospital gown)--without an explanation or permission. The doctor was very quick and then left us with a young girl who wrote a long illegible list of skin products that we "needed". After spending $280. , we found out that these were spa type products, not medical. We changed doctors immediately. I'm sure this is a great place if you're looking for botox---but not medical needs.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

After waiting for almost 2 hours, the doctor came in and saw me for less than 5 minutes, then she wanted to sell me an unnecessary treatment along with a line of products for about $700. I would not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I was made to wait 2 hours and 15 min. Her assistant barely looked at me when speaking to me and the doctor walked in and spent less than 5 minute with me. she gave me a prescription for a medication that costs 300.00 and told me to buy shampoos from her private line that were exactly the same as over the counter shampoos. These shampoos cost three times the price of the over the counter products and did nothing for my problem.I was very dissappointed and would not return.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

She is fantastic, thorough and has an excellent manner. She is attentive and does not rush you in and out like other derms I have been to. She makes you feel like you are the only patient even when the waiting room is full, yet the wait is not long. The office is pleasant and the surroundings are soothing. Definitely recommend for rejuvenating treatments as well a the regular dermatological things. She prescribe the right medication to get rid of a skin condition in less than 2 weeks of treatment, when the UM dermatology department I visited last fall failed in several months of treatment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009