Ratings for Dr. Julian Marquez

Dr. Marquez is an excellent doctor, the staff was very friendly. The wait time was great, I was in within 10-15 minutes. I recommended this office to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I had dr. Raquel and she was amazing. However, the office wait time is terrible. The worst I've ever experienced. It takes about 2 hours for the nurse to call you and check your blood pressure. After that, maybe another hour or so before the dr calls you. I would wait the time for Raquel but since she left, it's not even worth the time. Pay more money and go elsewhere. This place is a joke. 10 patients, 2 drs and wait time about 3 hrs. And the wait time of about 3 hours is every time I have gone, not just once or twice but about 5 visits.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr Marquez is good doctor and always takes the time to answer my questions. No one could have ever asked for a better doctor and I truly appreciate him and all he has done for my parents very much. I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Marquez as my parent’s doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Julian Marquez's Credentials

• Inst Sup De Cien Med De La Habana, La Habana, Cuba (Grad. 1974)