Ratings for Dr. Peter R. Aldana

Slow. Took me a hour just to see. MD. Know that there is no nurse there.. All testing competed my office manager

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Aldana arrived a hour after my set appointment . He still did not come to my exam room for another fifteen minutes. Dr Aldana seem to be looking into space the entire time he was talking to me. Dr Aldana explain some of the treatment he wanted to do but never follow thru with it. I left his office confused and dazed on what he was going to do to help me. He didn't want me back for a follow up for over six weeks.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I've seen Dr. Aldana for years for epilepsy. He is a very genuine, caring and thorough Dr. I really loved Debbie when she worked there too but she is gone now. Still the staff is adequate. I would recommend Dr. Aldana to anyone (and have).

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Aldana is excellent in his field. I feel he listens and hears what I say. He is helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Staff rude after 3 months gave up asking for my medical records and I think this is because he misdiagnosed me with having Alzhiemers and I was only 42 at the time. He was the Dr. on call when I was in the hospital he was out in la la land. Other doc's in area have commented negatively about him and one said "I wonder who took his medical exams for him" Don't go to this Dr.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

I started seeing Dr. Aldana for migraines 5 years ago. His treatment was to do a very quick neuro exam (follow the finger, push against my arm, etc.) then prescribed pills. As my migraines worsened, the pills increased and eventually he did an MRI. The MRI showed a Chiari Malformation but he kept saying it was nothing. Now I've lost my job, my house and am filing bankruptcy. I've finally gotten in to a Neurosurgeon and will have surgery soon. His staff is RUDE & dropped the ball too many times. The only times I could get them to follow through on making appts/referrals was to catch his wife in the office & practically cause a scene. It took them 9 weeks to schedule a MRI, 3 months to schedule a referral & they've NEVER returned calls. Dr. Aladana ignored my complaints about increasing symptoms until I started bringing my husband to all of my appts. Dr. just shrugs his shoulders and says "I don't know". Other dr staff have said they heard bad things about his office, too.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Peter R. Aldana's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med