Ratings for Dr. Nidia M. Iglesias

I have been going to Dr. Iglesias for years. I find Dr. Iglesias and her staff extremely warm but also knowledgeable, professional and down to earth. I trust Dr. Iglesias' advice and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Iglesias has been my obstetrician n gynecologist for over 15 years and she's one ofthe best in her field. I would never even think of going to another!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

The staff is very impolite. The assistant is the one that does most of the things. When the Dr. comes to see you she spends less than 5 minutes and she rushes you. If you have a question she does not take the time to answer it. I do not recommend her

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Both experiences I've had with office staff has been horrible. The first time I came to see Dr. Iglesias, I waited for over an hour. Saw people coming in after me and finished, before I even was called. There was no concern or apology regarding the amount of time I waited. Luckily Dr. Iglesias was wonderful which made me ignore & reconsider my negative first experience. I recently called the office again to get some kind of help. I was severely burned on my labia due to laser hair removal. I didnt even care to have an appt. I asked someone to give me advice, prescribe a topical ointment to help the pain and healing. I spoke to 2 people who were extremely rude, made me feel dumb, & told me to call the place who did it. I tried to explain the laser woman was a tech not a dr. & she isnt even there everyday. They said they cant help me and hung up. I was bleeding & couldnt walk. I felt alienated with no idea what to do. Until Dr Iglesias gets new office staff, they have lost a patient.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I have a great fear of doctors in general. Fortunately, I was able to find Dr.Iglesias who not only made me feel incredibly comfortable but she was also extremely knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Iglesias and her staff are wonderful. She is compassionate and knowledgeable.She calls you will test results herself and listens to your questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Igleasias is very, very knowleable, concious and honest. I went to her after having a horrible experience with another doctor, and her and her staff comfort me and provide the information of the results in a timely basis.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Gracias a Mi Doctora Iglesias hoy tengo una bella muneca de cinco anos. La Doctora me hizo una cirugia en la que me extrajo 17 fibromas y me salvo el utero para poder quedar embarazada. La recomiendo a todas mis amistades y doy buena fe de que estan en las mejores manos y el mejor cuidado para nuestro embarazo. Gracias Doctora Iglesias. NANCY BECERRA (786)506-1371

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Iglesias was referred to me by a friend. I barely waited a half hour to see her. She has a polite staff. Dr. Iglesias was through, easy to talk to, very down to earth and most importantly, non-judgmental. She answered all my questions and explained everything I needed to know. Her staff was a great help with my new transitional insurance and in getting my records transferred from my old NY Doctor. Great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Nidia M. Iglesias's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1987)

AHC