Ratings for Dr. Richard Simon

Loved the front desk girls. Dr. Simon was so nice, on time, just overall a wonderful office!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I started going to Dr. Simon over a year ago for my lower back injury and the service was great at the time. I then got injured a second time at work a few months later which was covered by workman's comp and that was when the problems started. Dr. Simon would rush through my appointments and rush through filling out the workmans comp forms and since he was so careless and not clear on the form I had to repeatedly see him because my job was not sure what he was saying on the forms. I needed a statement from him for the Department Of Labor(DoL). I was told it would cost me $250 since it was a legal document and even though I paid I never recieved the statement and missed the deadline for the DoL. I had to then get a lawyer in which he sent Dr. Simon a letter on a statement he needed from him but Dr. Simon couldnt and did not take the time to understand what he needed. Recently I had a jury summons and needed to be exempted. I called Dr. Simon and he refused to sign me a note.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Richard Simon's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL