Ratings for Dr. Humberto Barrios

Excellent physician Has been my doctor since the 80s. Delivered 2 children with him that are 31 and 30. Always living and respectful

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I deliver two of my children with Dr. Barrios. He is incredibly amazing. I will be very thankful with him for the time when he deliver my second child. He had to stay at the hospital and Dr. Barrios made sure that I had all the accommodations to be with my baby. He really knows what he is doing. I recommend him already to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

This doctor is the worst. I'm NEVER going back I'm actually switching to a new doctor as we speak. Had me waiting 4 hours to be seen, to then speak to me for 3 min and not even go through with the procedure because of either him not wanting to or HIM scraping my cervix because o was NEVER bleeding before. He sent me home crying he's really cold. I definitely DONT recommend not even to my worst enemy.

Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been going to this doctor since day 1 and the service is just HORRIBLE. My last appointment i was sitting there for 2 hours! When I finally got called in a MIDWIFE! attended me not even a doctor. All she did was to hear the heart beat and that's it she didn't ask me questions on how im feeling or concerned how much weight i have gained .. NOTHING!!! Now im switching doctors to a great doctor his name is Dr.Limousin, I have an appointment tomorrow and the old doctor STILL hasn't sent my medical records and today is thursday. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TERRIBLE DOCTOR TO NOONE!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

This doctors office needs a revamp, people who work there have no clue of working at a doctors office (have now idea what HIPPA really is), I have waited over 4 hours at this office and no communication from the staff when the doctor has an emergency. One of my first appointments I had a list of questions for the doctor (been a first time mom) and one of them was that I was getting mild head aches and wanted to know what his opinion was he stated and I quote "Please make an appointment with a specialist, I am not a neurologist". After that I never asked anymore questions. Please be aware and stay away!!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

The wait time is horrible! And the majority of the staff is rude and unprofessional. Based on their attitudes theyre always frustrated. Doctor Barrios is superr rude also and can care less about you if your not his patient. my Gyno called me in on a day she wasnt there because one of my staples came off after my c-section just for them to be sure everything is ok and he tells me that he is not my doctor and she is not in but what is the problem? Why was i there? honestly i only go because dr Ishoof is amazing i love her

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

He is very professional and knowledgeable! I have been his patient for almost 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

This doc to me was wonderful he delivered my daughter witch is now 14 years old . I had an easy labor and delivery . I thank him for that . I know what incompetence is after losing one son and almost losing my 2nd son , do to a medical issuse that could have been prevented

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I used to go to his office a couple of years ago but was NEVER seen by him. This comment is really more based on the office it self. They're timing is horrible! You can wait up to 4 hours just to get a check up! The receptionist at the time was not very tactful in discussing private matters and could care less about you. The answering service was useless.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Very unprofessional and rude,The worst experience ever!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Humberto Barrios's Credentials

• Univ De Zaragoza, Fac De Med, Zaragoza, Spain (Grad. 1977)

Workers Comp