Ratings for Dr. Mary Sidhom

Have been with Dr. Sidhom for over 10 years. My whole family goes to her. She saved my life 2 years ago when I was going through anxiety problems, she got me all the help and more, she even toook the time to chat with my therapist each month to make sure I was on the right path. The day we decided that I would also need meds for my anxiety problem, she took the time to explain everything in detail, I cried and she held my hand. She is a very kind Dr. And has always taking care of me in all the right directions. She will give you only the truth, she doesn’t skip any steps when it comes to my family. My daughter has ADD and she deals with her very well and loves to ask her the questions not the parents so she can get a better feel on how she is doing on her meds... She is a wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I feel bad for the people who have no knowledge about healthcare and blindly follow this woman. She was my doctor for almost a decade and eventually things got scary. She didn't treat me properly for pneumonia and I ended up in the hospital. She laughed it off when I told her. She prescribes unecessary medications and does not stay up to date on current medical studies. The last straw for me was when I was having gynelogical issues and instead of getting me the proper help she kept saying there was nothing to do. I ended up going to a walk in clinic and getting the proper referrals. She is wrong most of the time and tries to make you feel stupid. I'm a nurse, so I'm usually aware of her ignorance but I'm scared for the people who don't know any better. I switched doctors as soon as I knew a good one was available. Best decision of my life.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Sidhom is very knowledgeable and takes a no nonsense approach. She is very thorough and never rushes you out the door. Most doctors will only allow you to talk about one issue per visit, but she always asks if there is anythinFg else. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I was with Dr Mary Sidhom for approx. 5 or 6 years. I found her very rude and condescending. I went in for some reason and I said, I think it might be, whatever it was, she patted me on the leg and said very loud and rudely, that's why I'm the Dr & you're the patient. The last straw was when she brought me to tears, I'd had enough. I'm back at my old Drs and I love him. He isn't taking any new patients but was sure relieved when he agreed to take me back. I was also on 9 different pills that I didn't need. I jokingly said to my husband I know she doesn't like me but really! She shouldn't be in practice. She has gotten really bad since she lost her husband!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

She always spends plenty of time; you never feel rushed through a turnstile, and she explains everything in great detail

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

By far the most rude, abrupt and egocentric woman I've ever encountered. The high ratings must be from her but I'd be surprised if she can use a computer. This woman needs a reality check or a swift kick in the rear.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I've been a patient for several years. This woman is so cold, abrupt, gets angry for no apparent reason. Her moods have been getting worse over the years. When I go in now, I sit and keep my mouth closed until spoken to. She runs the show & don't even try to tell her what a specialist did that you were referred to. She will go off the deep end & silence you. I've learned to check any written prescriptions before leaving the office since I've found myself at the drugstore with errors and/or omissions because her mind is always somewhere else. Hopefully, someone who is a professional physician can be found in the near future.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I'm so disgusted with this particular doctor, if you could even dare call her a doctor. She's rude, argumentative, and not very knowledgeable just to say a few things. Whenever I go, she tries to rush me out the door. She also has this habit of asking me what I'd like to do or have done. I shouldn't be the one asking for X-Rays and blood tests etc. I basically come in every time, diagnose myself and she goes with it…it’s completely ridiculous. I lost my patience with her recently and told her how frustrated I was with her and the way she handles me when I come in. She looked at me blankly and had no intelligent input and frankly made me feel even worse about her ability to practice medicine that day. My entire family goes to her and we’re all having similar issues with her and plan on leaving as soon as we find another family doctor. My father went in concerned about his hearing recently, he thought he might need a hearing aid. She responded by telling him that he didn’t want to wear a hearing aid. Well I’m sorry Mary…but if it helps, he wants to wear it. I think she should be under investigation if at all possible, I don't think she should be practicing medicine at all.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I've seen Doctor Sidhom for several years. I personally don't find her to be very professional or even knowledgable. Her bedside manner is atrocious. She is rude and doesn't seem at all interested in her job.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Mary Sidhom for over 8 years, my whole family goes to her... She is to the point, don't miss a trick. Sends you to see specialist if needed. I love that she likes to go over your blood work ASAP and double checks all information. She has gotten my husband on the right road of health. She is so caring with my 5 year old daughter & She is understanding about the mind and the body with me. I'm so glad I found her

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014