Ratings for Dr. Neal Shone

I met Dr. Shone in the emergency room where he examined my case, explained everything to me and performed emergency surgery on me the same night. Had a follow up appointment with him yesterday. Was directed to a room and met with him almost immediately. I can't say enough about how he explains things and actually cares about the patients he sees. He's the best in my opinion!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Excellent. Doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. Put me right at ease when inserting IUD. Fast, efficient and knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

I have seen Dr. Shone for 3 pregnancies in the last 6 years, resulting in 2 children and one miscarriage. He performed my c-sections and I couldn't be more happy with him. He is soft spoken and a gentle man but knows what he is doing. When I went for a routine checkup for my second pregnancy he found that there was no longer a heart beat. He was very professional and expedited the process for me even though he was supposed to be heading on holidays. I would highly recommend him for anything OBGYN related!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Was sent home. Been in pain for months now because there was no exam or anything done to make sure everything was okay

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Amazing care and professionalism. You feel, since day one, you are in good hands. Amazing doctor, easy to talk with him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Amazing Dr and staff. I felt well taken care of during a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Shone performed my D&C at ARH on March 21st. He was very kind and empathetic, made me feel very safe and comfortable. He did a great job. Would love to have him as my delivery doctor one day in the future

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Very intelligent Dr i strongly recommend .very quiet too.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Shone for IUD removal by my GP. I arrived early and they took me in early. In fact, I was out of there by 7 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. Dr. Shone was very helpful and answered all of my questions. He was also very personable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I was in and out of the ER with a bartholin gland abscess and needed to see a OBGYN. I had been in excruciating pain for days before something was done about it in ER. Even then I was still in a lot of pain and begged my own OBGYN to see me sooner than Jan/2019. But they would not make an exception. I called every office i could to get help. Dr. Shones receptionist was exceptionally helpful and went above n beyond to help me. I’m so grateful that they were able to Get me in with the dr without a referral on the same day. Dr Shone is sooo nice and so compassionate and even did a tiny procedure which relieved my pain emmensly. This office has restored my faith in humanity that there are still helpful people out there🙏🏾

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018