Ratings for Dr. Eileen Dahl

Dr Dahl has been my doctor since I moved to the city and had delivered my youngest and all my sisters children and is a wonderful caring doctor and is very busy and efficient at her job. I respect her and thank her for all the time she has made for all my family

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr Dahl has some unfortunate front of house staff but she herself is an excellent physician. She really does care about her patients and I know she's well respected in her field. I really appreciate having her as a doctor and I think she's very bright and good at her job.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Dahl has been my Doctor for over 30 years now. She has effectively seen me through 2 pregnancies, one which was high risk, a life threatening health condition and general health care for our whole family. She is professional and competent, well respected in her field by other health care practitioners. She is efficient and in demand so has a busy schedule. I have found her to be caring, and dedicated to good health and one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Excellent physician Caring Takes time to listen to my concerns

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr Dahl has been my doctor for over 20 yrs and delivered both of my boys. She is caring, compassionate and her no-nonsense common sense approach is refreshing and always appreciated. She takes time with my kids - one with anxiety and one with aspergers - and truly listens to them as individuals. Nothing is too trivial for her attention and she is always quick to get to the point. It is unfortunate that those with bad reviews experienced what I can only surmise is a direct reflection of themselves. Elizabeth and Sheila in her office are wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Unprofessional and lacks compassion. Over prescribes and doesn't follow up.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Staff are rude. Dr Dahl is consistently late and in a rush. She knew nothing about my disease and did little to educate herself despite years of misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I love Dr. Dahl. She has been my doctor since I was a kid and I'm 37 now. I am dreading the day she retires. I beg to differ when the previous comment says she does not listen to patients concerns. I live out of town so when I see Dr. Dahl I have a long list of concerns. She takes the time to discuss each and every one of them. I have had so many issues resolved from here taking the time. I had taken my kids to doctors in my home town and they said no, they don't need a specialist, and things got worse. I went to Dr. Dahl with them, and she was concerned, got my kids to see a specialist, and the issues they had were fixed rather quickly. So she is wonderful, and maybe she had a bad day or something, we are all human. I do agree that I cannot stand the wait times there, but I'm use to bringing a book.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr Dahl is arrogant and doesn't listen to patients concerns. She over prescribed drugs that weren't necessary and when I refused to take sleeping pills she stormed out and slammed the door. Consistently unprofessional and a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

always late & always writing prescriptions that "aren't expensive" ($100/prescription may not be expensive if you have a doctor salary)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016