Ratings for Dr. David Silverberg

Rude....not compassionate......do not recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

He is very caring and understanding and openminded.Non judgmental if you have different ideas for treatment. I liked him a lot and may go see him in PEI

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

This doctor was kind and paid attention to me and my family. I am very grateful for his knowledge and support.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

I have had better luck with my friends then I did with this doctor. His personal issues are interfering and I found a doctor in neurology who took me serious enought to make me better. Just didn't work out for me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Definitely knew his stuff. Has been my doctor for many years. I will surely miss him now that he has moved to PEI.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

I think he's very good. He's a bit different, but that doesn't take away from his knowledge as a doctor. In 1991 I saw just about every doctor in Moncton and none were able to tell me what the problem was. So my family doctor sent me to Dr. Silverberg as he told me what was wrong. He has been treating me since then, and I travel to P.E.I. for my treatment. Cause I won't let anybody else give me needles in the face, cause that what my treatment are. If he moves somewhere else I will try to follow him if I can.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

I went to go see Dr. Silverberg on one occasion and I did not find him useful at all. He spoke about personal issues and held judgment. He was very opionated.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Not helpful.Said everything was fine-sent me home.Seven days later I was in hospital,unable to walk and was told I could die.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Dr. Silverberg saved my life. After seeing 3 different neurologists in Halifax who suggested I "get used" to having seizures, I moved to Moncton and was sent to Dr. Silverberg after yet another seizure. That was almost 8 years ago and I haven't had a seizure since. He has always made it feel like he'll give me all day to explain my situation. When I had a disagreement over treatment with my GP, I went to see Dr. Silverberg who explained to the GP that I was taking ownership over my disease and my treatment, and who would know more about my condition than myself. I will travel across provinces to visit this doctor. I don't think he knows how he affected my life in such a positive way. I am certainly grateful for his care and he has gone beyond the call of duty each and every time I've visited him. Thank-you, Dr. Silverberg.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007