Ratings for Dr. Noel L. Elgut

Nothing against doctor but staff is horrible and rude. Called me day before my mother’s appointment she needed for ingrown eyelash to say they were canceling her appointment. They were submitting Medicare claims incorrectly- I had a manager from hospice do a 3 conference call with staff to explain how to file properly. I also recommended they call. Instead the staff member decided to “quote a paragraph” from the Medicare manual. I wasted 30 minutes of my time and the manager’s time who was nice enough to stay on the ridiculous call with me. Doctor should know about how his staff is treating long time patients. This is not the first time they’ve been rude to me but definitely the last. I will find mom a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had Lazer surgery with doctor Elgut. Most wonderful doctor I ever had. I wanted to have the surgery but was affraid, so he told me to go home and wait another 6 months and if I decided to have the surgery then, he would perform it for me. After the surgery he returned all my calls HIMSELF after the surgery within the hour, saw me at his office without appointments necessary. The results were wonderful. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

You will probably wait for a while, but he's worth it, I have never had a better eye doctor and I have been to many.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Noel L. Elgut's Credentials

• Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)