Ratings for Dr. Norman B. Turoff

Dr. Norman Turoff is a beautiful doctor., so nice, so knowledgeable. I made a good decision to go to him for a 2nd opinion., he is great.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Thanks for the opportunity , I was refered by my primary care Physician. To see Dr Norman B.Turoff I am so happy to have meet this Dr. He explained everything so clearly. More so in a way I surely understood. His presentation was very respectful. I say Profectional to the Max and that's what I needed. He's my Dr now. You know his credentials because he present them in his office .very clearly. Ps the staff is pleasant too. Mrs .Emerson

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

The staff was very helpful, polite and professaional. The Dr was very knowledgable and thorough, and alleviated my pain very effectively following a short conversation and examination.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I've had two visits to Dr. Turoff's office and on both occasions I experienced not only great service from the reception staff, but was also treated in a very timely manner. Dr. Turoff gave me a detailed explination about my symptoms and the course of action needed to get better.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

HORRIBLE DOCTOR! I told him I had two issues, and one I mentioned one was from a car accident he refused to treat me for it. He said twice "let's talk about the second issue". He had ZERO interest in discussing my medical issue. I completely understand insurance is a pain for doctors, but suggest finding a doctor who is more concerned about your health than which insurance company he will bill.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Dr. Turoff is a warm, caring doctor who explains patient condition to them and possible treatments

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Norman B. Turoff's Credentials

• Spanish

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1975)

HealthFirst