Ratings for Dr. Nancy Bozek

I absolutely love my new family doctor she's very kind and understanding I'm happy about the changes

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Bozek is caring, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. She goes out of her way to make everyone in my family feel comfortable, she attended to my husband while he was in the hospital and made it so that our check out time was 20 minutes instead of waiting hours for paperwork. She makes you feel important and is a great listener.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

When pain medication that was previously prescribed to me did not work, and I came to her asking for a new prescription, she insisted on giving me anti inflammatory instead of pain medication and refused to give me medicine that has worked for me in the past. Is this what I'm paying my taxes on?

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Wonderful experience with Dr. Bozek. She listens, is knowledgeable, is kind. My husband and I are both extremely happy that she is our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Nancy goes on vacation A LOT, if you have a recurring prescription she does not correlate the renewal date with her vaction dates. If you have a narcotic prescription such as morphine.. well you are SCREWED as it's impossible to get it from any other doctor. Even after years of switching to her (she was my wifes doctor, made sense) and the problem occuring multipul times, she still does NOT make the connection. Additionally for the first 2 years, every monthly visit she would ask if i was still taking a mystery prescription that i'd never heard of as opposed to the two actual prescriptions i actually was taking and required a refill from her in person every month. she refuses to send prescriptions down stars to the pharmacy located in the same small building and demands you visit despite always being late for the appointment(over booked) and then pushing you out while still talking in record time so she can bill OHIP a few extra hundred dollars for signing a paper and saying hello.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I am a senior and have many doctors in my lifetime. Dr Bozek always makes me feel like I am very important and takes a personal touch with each appointment. I never have to wait any time a all and her staff is always very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Patient, caring & competent. You could not ask for a more sympathetic,capable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr Bozek treated my mother with cancer. you couldn't ask for a more compasationate Dr. She actually made a house call on more then one occasion, not by my request but because she wanted. She talked to my mom not at my mom, she explained things. She is also my Doctor and I would recommend her to any person.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Very calm - good listener - easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007