Ratings for Dr. Leigh B. Hoppe

I'm new to Florida and was having ovarian pain. I wanted a female Dr and was happy to find add Hoppe. The lady on the phone was so nice and I was excited for my appointment and hopefully getting answers to my pain. Much to my horror Dr Hoppe was by far the worst Dr I've seen in my life. She was condescending and rude. She told me I couldn't have a cyst that my ovaries didn't work any longer?? I can't comment on the horrible things she said to me. I was so upset I couldn't go home for over an hour because I needed time to calm down. I called my Dr back home in another state and made arrangements to see her. I did in fact after having an ultrasound have a 1 1/2 inch cyst . Hence the pain. I would never recommend this doctor under any circumstance. She made me feel stupid for even caring about my health. I have no idea how she came up with such good ratings. I even spoke with my dr in another state about the personal derogatory comments she made towards me. I was assured she was wrong. I don't know what else to say except....don't go!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

very informative and caring doctor, great service and patient care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Hoppe was able to remove my cystic ovary and fallopian tube in the least invasive manner. I was home the same day, and had only a few days of discomfort. She thoroughly explained everything, and is as kind as she is skilled and knowledgeable. Originally, I thought driving approximately 20-30 minutes for a Dr. appt, was a bit far, but I was very wrong. I would travel even further, just to keep her as my physician.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr Hoppe is amazing! She has been my physician for over 15 years. She is helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Fantastic gynecologist. Friendly and comfortable. I've been going to her since I was 17 years old and I will be INSANELY upset if I ever have to change!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Hoppe diagnosed me right away, was caring and attentive. Each time I go in for a visit she takes her time and discusses all aspects of my health status with me. I have referred her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Leigh B. Hoppe's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners