Ratings for Dr. Janice Bellemore

Was a bit rushed on the exam . The prescription was suspect . So I paid for a second exam at a different doctor. The numbers were off a fair amount.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

very helpful and nice, will be recommending this office to my friends and family new to this area of the city and this made me feel comfortable and well cared for

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I've been to a few optometrists now, by far the most patient, experienced, and knowledgeable one. So thankful I found this office for my family and I .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Extremely helpful! It's obvious that this doctor is very experienced and knowledgeable. Thank you and your staff for all of your help!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I had an appointment with one of the doctors here, it was my first visit and I left impressed. The doctor was very thorough, and the staff spent a lot of time with me explaining my option for glasses! I would definitely recommend this office

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Please stay away from this doctor. Went to see her, she told me I had spots in my retina, I am a risk for a million things, sold me all the over the counter vitamins she sells, asked me to pay 100$ for a contact lens fitting (I am 31 and have been wearing contacts since 15, not sure why I needed to pay her $100 to teach me how to insert them and clean them), robbed me blind. They called me back to schedule a follow up and I ran as fast as I could. I am sticking to the Wal-Mart optometrist for now !

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

NEVER ON TIME!!!! I cannot believe anyone in the service industry feels that they are not replaceable. It is very unfortunate that her staff must apologize over and over for her tardiness. Unprofessional to say the least.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Large staff turnaround. Speaks down to people, the staff turnaround speaks for itself. Constantly runs late for appointment. Waited over 45 minutes for my appointment, after being "pre tested", while she yapped on her phone

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

So I finally had to get new glasses. I went to the eye doctor, I did need a new prescription. I had two pairs of glasses that the frames were still like new. I told them I will just use the old frames. After all I paid $300 each for the frames. When I picked them up the one pair was broken. I told the girl that they need to send them back to have them fixed. I was told because I didn't buy the frames at there place there was no warranty therefore they are not responsible. I told her " but you broke them". She proceeded to tell me that if you don't purchase your frames there that they will not cover any damage. Not only did it cost me $ 300 for the new lenses, now I have to have the one pair fixed. Dr Bellmore and associates have just lost my business. Worst customer service.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Bellemore is a wonderful optometrist. She is very professional and caring. She knows her stuff. The staff are fantastic, attentive and professional as well. They treat me like family. I have sent my friends and family and they are all very pleased with Dr. Bellemore and her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Bellemore.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015