Ratings for Dr. Randell G. Powell

Dr. Powell took such good care of my husband after a car accident left him on life supports with broken ribs and a broken neck, a trach and various other problems.. Dr. Powell is truly the best of the best.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

This Doc saved my daughters life 16 years ago. I just googled him and saw his pic and tears filled my eyes. He did such a good job on my daughter that she has had very few problems because of it. She was born with Spina Bifida. If it wasn't for Dr. Powell she might not of made it. When he moved out of Jax, Florida I almost followed him. Great doc luv this man

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr.Powell is an uncaring neurosurgeon. During a laminectomy procedure Dr. Powell caused a dural tear. He failed to recognize that the problems was persisting, two weeks later, despite my father's excruciating headache symptoms. We finally insisted that he be re-admitted to the hospital, where tests proved that the dural tear, caused by Dr. Powell, was still present.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Randell G. Powell's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1981)