Ratings for Dr. Carlos Vidalon

Agree with many of his patients. He is an excellent doctor but his staff office is not friendly or helpful at all and waiting times are terrible. I have decided to see a another doctor, because cannot deal with this anymore.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

My daughter has diabetes since she was 13 years old (she is now 32) and finding a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor has been a challenge. Today was her first visit with Dr. Vidalon and I was really happy to hear that her experience with him was a very good experience. Any doctor that my daughter likes has to be a really good doctor as she has been sick for many years and has to see ten different specialists... After changing doctors very often (every time she had to change her health insurance company - which is almost every year) She has a good feel of what a good doctor is. Thank you, Dr. Vidalon for helping my daughter in a caring way!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The doctor is great is the office staff that needs training. First of all if you need to make app prepare to be on hold for at least 30 minutes and then you'll be lucky to get it for over a month later so they can call you that morning and cancel cause doctor has an emergency. When you get there you have to wait hours to be seen. Overall bad staffing all around cause the only answer they have is about money you supposedly owe them cause they're billing the old insurance

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

It's a shame that Dr. Vidalon is a very caring doctor himself, since EVERYTHING else about his office is AWFUL. The staff is VERY rude, the turnover there is insane, I waited 2 1/2 hours my 1st visit just to sit in an exam room for another 30 minutes. My f/u visit I waited 1 1/2 hours only because I complained about the wait time. I had questions about my billing, I was told 10+ times over a few month span, that someone would call me back & nobody ever did. My billing situation was never handled because I was given inconsistent excuses such as their billing person died, then they said the person quit and the final person is hardly in the office. I've decided I will NEVER return and let it be known of how UNPROFESSIONAL and unorganized this place is. I gave this DR a chance twice ONLY because the Dr. himself was so great. It's not worth the headache! RUN! The people I spoke w/ that were extremely RUDE a& UNHELPFUL were Kaleeah. His staff & wait time will cause him to lose many patients!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Appointments are never on time makes you wait 4 to 5 hours to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Overall a good experience. Had to wait a bit but worth the experience. Great staff.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Office staff is not professional. They do not put the patients concerns first. Doctor seems to be concerned about your visit at first but after that no one in the office follows through!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Carlos Vidalon's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1964)

Pacificare