Ratings for Dr. Salih Y. Yasin

Best Dr. I have my son thanks to his care and knowledge. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Worst nightmare!! I drove over 30 miles on a routine basis, because he was supposed to be the best for my twin pregnancy. I lost BOTH my twins to a preventable issue he neglected late in 2nd trimester, plus spent a month in hospital, and I almost lost my own life! I tried to sue but my attorney had a difficult time after he "doctored" the records. Please, please be careful, he is NOT even Board Certified (at least in 2013)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I love Dr. Yasin he is a great doctor! He delivered me almost 30 years ago and then my daughter .. I would recommend him to anyone with a high risk pregnancy or normal pregnancy ..

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

In December 14 ,2000 he delivered my twin boys they where two hours apart because he refused to do my c- section which was already schedule by my doctor. by the grace of God I am still alive and my baby boys too. I tried to sue him but my lawyers were bought thru the university. Not to mention they disappear half of my records where I ended in intensive care due to his negligence with preclamsia. I would never recommend his services or anything that has to do with University of Miami. He is not a certified OB GYN.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I was transferred from Boca to Dr. Yasin for high risk and spent a month under his care on bedrest in Miami. Dr Yasin was wonderful, answered all my questions and put me at ease before delivering my daughter. His knowledge, expertise and bedside manner are excellent. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Wonderful doctor with years of experience. Absolutely love him and our experience.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

When I was pregnant with my baby, I had met Dr Yasin and was thinking of having him as my delivery doctor. Then I learned that Dr Yasin was NOT a board certified Ob-Gy! That was enough for me to change doctors.

Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Yasin is a knowledgeable doctor,Dr.Yasin is very tenative with his patients.i love his staff very friendly and helpful.I got pregnant in 2008 and was living out of state i relocated so that Dr.Yasin can care for my baby thats just how good he is.One of the top rated in miami specializing in High risk patients.Since becoming his patient by default in 1995 i've recommended 45 people to Dr.Yasin and they all have thanked me. I hope this was of help to you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

he is a great doctor. very knowledgeble,helpful and kind. He hs been doing this for more than 30 years so he knows what he is doing. He delivered my son and I felt safe knowing he was right there next to me.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

The BEST Gyno on planet Earth! Very personal. Makes you feel at home. Treats you as if you were family. During labor he is the sweetest man and makes you feel very comfortable. Walks you through every step of the way.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009