Ratings for Dr. David S. Ellman

Amazing!!! And love the staff they all took there time and made me feel special dr ellman is deff 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Awful! Awful! Awful! My experience at Dr. Ellman's office was the worst doctor/patient experience I ever had. Dr. Ellman rushed through my entire exam and didn't allow me to ask any questions or address any of the concerns I had. This was my first visit to this office too--so if there's any time that you shouldn't rush, it's with a new patient. He seemed over booked...running from room to room...even taking 2 patients while he "stepped out" so that I could change into my exam gown. I had asked for Dr. Ellman to check my hormone levels when his staff drew my blood...when the results came back I found out they tested everything BUT my hormone levels. On top of that, he made a diagnosis over the telephone that wasn't even correct...I had to get a second opinion for it. Terrible experience--I wouldn't recommend Dr. Ellman to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Everyone says Dr. Ellman is very patient but I did not get that service. He was quick, to the point and didnt let me ask alot of questions. He did seem knowledgeable about some things but not everything. He is not that compassionate or takes his time. It seemed like he had something else more important than me on his mind.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Did not rush me. Even showed me diagrams and explained my condition. Gave me my options and his opinion. Did not "tell" me what I should do. Staff was wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

went there for a 2nd opinion and he was a very patient compassionate dr. he spent more time with me than the gyno i was going to. Even said he did not see a good reason for a total hysterectomy! I have decided to switch doctors and i trusted his opinion from the first visit and plan to go bak in 6months for annual visit. he came highly recommended by a good freind

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr.Ellman combines extreme professionalism with a genuine sense of kindness...a difficult combination to find these days. His staff also very comforting. I would and have highly recommened Dr.Ellman. I have been employed by doctors for years and without question Dr. David Ellman is a five star Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr Ellman is a wonderful Dr that takes the time to talk to you and lets you ask all the questions you want. He's never in a hurry out of the room!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

very good doctor. i think more females should consider a male for ther ob gyn doctor. i never considered a male for my gyn until i met doctor ellman. i will refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. David S. Ellman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1988)

Oxford