Ratings for Dr. Steven Morris

Was referred to him to have breast reconstruction done after having breast cancer (double mastectomy). After a few consults, I understood that I wasn't his ideal weight for surgery, I lost some weight. As my surgery date was near, I had a visit with him one last time before the big day. He had me undress completely to take photos of my disfigured body. I will never forget what he said as he was clicking picures. "Well, we'll never get you into a bikini, but I'll see what I can do." Even though my surgery date was just days away, I never went back. I left there completely broken and humiliated. I hope my comment prevents others from having to endure the same treatment. He may be skilled with his hands as a surgeon (I don't know), but his bedside manner needs a complete overhaul.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

has anyone had an gynecomastia surgery performed by dr Steven Morris ? if so how did it go .

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I have a referral to see Dr morris need feedback on him

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Very kind and professional, I was being treated for a fractured thumb on my dominant hand. He carefully explained everything and ensured I was satisfied with treatment plan. Good sense of humour and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

If your young Dr Morris will do your breast reduction if not after anesthesia he passes you over to the student to practice on. Had breast reduction with terrible results!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I had a breast reduction just 5 days ago with Dr. Morris. Amazing, from first consult to post op appointment. He is intelligent, comforting, funny and has a reputation within the hospital staff to be a brilliant surgeon. My experience with Heather was great- if you don't feel informed just call her - she's friendly and helpful! I am so happy with my results, and I was so well taken care of. I didn't wait more than 10 minutes for any appointment, and was never rushed. It was such an awesome experience. I'd recommend his team to anyone - and I will!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I don’t necessarily have an issue with Dr. Morris, it’s his secretary that I cannot withstand. Heather is just so untrained in this field it’s ridiculous, she has no idea what she’s even talking about and it leads to confusion and irritation to repeat yourself to someone who either doesn’t care, doesn’t understand or isn’t listening. As for Dr. Morris he is never punctual, makes unwanted comments that are uncalled for, rushes you and or makes you feel incoherent at least once during appointments but, nobody’s perfect, overall he is a decent surgeon and a genuinely honest kind man, from experience I’ve had.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Had a breast reduction with very poor results would not recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I recently had a very expensive breast reduction surgery and I am devastated with the results wish I had never had it done. His secretary Heather is extremely incompetent and I had to call over and over Because she forgot to call me with Dr Morris requests for me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I recently had my first consultation for a breast reduction surgery with Dr. Morris. I was ready to wait a while as the waiting room was busy, however, I was in speaking with him within minutes of arriving. I found Heather (his secretary) was very helpful and kind. Dr. Morris was very straight-forward when providing information about the procedure and made sure to check with me along the way that I understood and was comfortable. He was very amiable and easy to talk to. I explained my situation and he was incredibly empathetic. Most of the negative reviews here seem to be because of his direct way of setting expectations for the patient. I have a hard time understanding why so many people expect him to 'dance around' or 'sugar coat' this part of the consultation. He is a medical professional and his job is to be very transparent and discuss facts and educate his patients on what to expect and the eligibility criteria for procedures. As for the negative reviews for his punctuality, I didn't experience that at all, but even if I had it would not have affected my review as we live in Canada and I have grown to expect that wait times as they are very common in doctors offices/hospitals. I am just appreciative to have the opportunity to meet with a professional to discuss making my life better through this procedure, and don't mind waiting for that chance. He provided me with an in-depth understanding of what the procedure entails and was very humorous and friendly throughout my appointment. He discussed my weight and recommended that I be at my fittest when it comes time for the procedure. I expected this! I am so excited I ended up with such a professional individual who takes pride in his work. Thank you!!!

Submitted September 6, 2017