You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Morris

Dr. Steven Morris's Ratings

I was treated by him on July 7 th and was treated VERY rudely!!! I do not recommend him to my worst enemy!!!
I was sent to him by an outpatients doctor after I fell and broke my face. He had no bed side manners and rushed us out of his office because his time was up for the day!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

He is very empathetic, highly skilled and experienced. How lucky we are to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Very professional in his treatment. He was always on time and took the time to explaine exactly what was required.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I had a facelift & breast reconstruction 2 months ago. The scars are very faint and will fade more with time, the results are natural looking. It took me a year to get up the courage to have it done and Dr. Morris was so patient me as I came back time & time again with questions. He was gentle, kind, listen to me. When the day of the surgery came, he explained everything again & the people he worked with were wonderful as well. He has a great sense of humour, which I really appreciated. His follow ups have been great & I highly recommend him to anyone. Note: anyone doing the face lift, you don't want to have anything planed for at few months as the swelling takes a fair bit of time to away, though everyone will be different. You do have to remember, that Dr. Morris does a lot of emergency work, so if he is not with you, he is with someone else & plan accordingly. I only had to wait any amount of time once and I was being fit in, so that really does not count.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I just had an Abdominalplasty 2 months ago and I can only say - WOW - from my Consult, two pre-op, Operation and now 3-4 post op appts, he is amazing! A tender, honest, humble surgeon who was just as excited about the outcome as I was. I would send ANYONE to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I thought Dr. Morris was an amazing doctor and I wouldn't have picked a better doctor for my breast reduction. He was very straight forward and his confidence made me feel at ease. I really don't get any of the bad reviews because he was nothing but wonderful with me!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2486935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I've seen this condescending man twice. He's rude, builds your hopes up then crushes them, and all around needs a good slap upside the head! I went to him because I have had pain in mt DOMINATE hand for 5+ years, and my family Dr finally decided to do something for me. Well firstly I waited over an hour to see him (and not even him at first, it was his Fellow!). He moves my hand around a bit to see if I would react to the pain I was in, but I didn't I had a headache that was distracting me from anything else. So he said "Oh well it is LIKELY just tendinitis and all you need to do is ice is and take anti-inflammatories for the pain" I looked at him like the idiot he is, and told him that I'd done that, and over the past 5 years it DIDN'T work. He then asked me what irritated my injury, when I said it was my job, he asked me if I wanted to give it up, and I told him no cause I had bills to pay! He didn't even seem to care about that! Never, and I mean EVER am I going back!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Pleasant friendly knowledgeable Doctor. I did wait each time a while pre and post op but he was professional, compassionate and the results (I am now six months post surgery) are pretty much exactly as he described would be the case. He perhaps could be considered curt, but I saw it as appropriate considering his case load

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Prior to my breast reduction/lift surgery, I decided to educate myself a bit on the procedure and talked to several of my friends who are doctors. I discovered a general consensus that Dr. Morris was admired as a gifted plastic surgeon. Doctors described him as a perfectionist... just the word I wanted to hear. One doctor clapped with glee and lectured me on my luck. As a lawyer, these reverent descriptions of his talent by his peers eased my surgical fears. Comments regarding how he makes his patient feel are subjective and irrelevant. I want a surgeon not a shrink. Dr. Morris was pleasant, informative and reassuring. While discussing my surgical expectations, I was impressed by his kindness, compassion and genuine desire to ensure patient satisfaction. When I first saw my new breasts, I gazed in awe at my stunning transformation. The results are spectacular. Breathtaking. The goddess Aphrodite must envy me. Dr. Morris is a creative surgical genius. I look like a movie star!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1812627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I found Dr Morris rude and unprofessional. I waited for 3 hours in his waiting room to see him for 5 minutes. He told me that "A lot of people have it a lot worse" and they don't do anything for them either... (did I mention I had cancer?!?!?) this doesn't it right for me or for them. I have now been referred to another surgeon, outside of Halifax. I'd rather drive a longer distance than deal with Dr Morris.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812626].votes_count ]]