Ratings for Dr. Steven Morris

Heather at Dr Morris' office is completely incompetent and rude. She first told us that surgery would be covered my MSI and later found out that was a mistake. Then she took my credit card information over the phone to process our payment and doesn't follow up until two weeks later that it didn't go through for some reason. When I asked if I could come pay in person as I wasn't comfortable giving my card again over the phone she rudely said NO. Nothing else. Just NO. Turns out I had to authorize the large sum to be debited off the card. She should not have left it to the last minute and then gave US an attitude. She needs to get her head screwed on straight or get a new job.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I am wondering if anyone else had issues with the secretary of dr Morris (heather ) I feel she is unprofessional and to over worked to know if she's coming or going then blames it on the patient .i plan to contact qe2 to put in a complaint I hope others that had issues with this women do the same !

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Morris and his staff are excellent, professional and helpful. They helped me to feel at ease before and during my procedure, made sure my questions were answered and follow up appts arranged before I even left his clinic. Could not ask for better.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I'm 4 weeks post op from a full tummy tuck and lipo....Dr.Morris is amazing!! Love my results and he's very attentive and patient. I saw him 4 times before surgery and he answered all my questions and put my fears to rest. He called me personally the morning after surgery to see how I was doing and I see him once a week still for follow ups. The surgery was worth every penny! He's a great dr and takes pride in his work and it shows. I will definitely be using Dr Morris again for any future surgery.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Morris is a wonderful surgeon! He is highly skilled, kind and has great sense of humor. He performed my breast reduction last winter and I'm very happy with my results. I've never felt rushed during pre op or follow up appointments and feel very comfortable under his care. We are very lucky to have him here in Halifax!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

this man is an absolute piece of trash. i am overweight and know that i need to lose weight, he told me that going to the gym wouldn't do anything, that i also needed to starve myself. when i told him i had gained weight after being put on medications, he told me that he "has fat old ladies in every day making the same excuses". there is no need for this at all. on top of this, every time I asked him a question he would snap at me, and make me feel stupid for asking in the first place. I would rather travel out of province for my surgery than give one goddamned penny to that man.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Incredibly rude, and unprofessional. I would rather pay more to go out of province to be treated than deal with this complete garbage bag of a man. Would not recommend him to anyone, ever. Save your time and feelings and avoid Dr Morris at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I was treated by him on July 7 th and was treated VERY rudely!!! I do not recommend him to my worst enemy!!! I was sent to him by an outpatients doctor after I fell and broke my face. He had no bed side manners and rushed us out of his office because his time was up for the day!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

He is very empathetic, highly skilled and experienced. How lucky we are to have him!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very professional in his treatment. He was always on time and took the time to explaine exactly what was required.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015