Ratings for Dr. Steven Morris

I don’t necessarily have an issue with Dr. Morris, it’s his secretary that I cannot withstand. Heather is just so untrained in this field it’s ridiculous, she has no idea what she’s even talking about and it leads to confusion and irritation to repeat yourself to someone who either doesn’t care, doesn’t understand or isn’t listening. As for Dr. Morris he is never punctual, makes unwanted comments that are uncalled for, rushes you and or makes you feel incoherent at least once during appointments but, nobody’s perfect, overall he is a decent surgeon and a genuinely honest kind man, from experience I’ve had.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Had a breast reduction with very poor results would not recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I recently had a very expensive breast reduction surgery and I am devastated with the results wish I had never had it done. His secretary Heather is extremely incompetent and I had to call over and over Because she forgot to call me with Dr Morris requests for me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I recently had my first consultation for a breast reduction surgery with Dr. Morris. I was ready to wait a while as the waiting room was busy, however, I was in speaking with him within minutes of arriving. I found Heather (his secretary) was very helpful and kind. Dr. Morris was very straight-forward when providing information about the procedure and made sure to check with me along the way that I understood and was comfortable. He was very amiable and easy to talk to. I explained my situation and he was incredibly empathetic. Most of the negative reviews here seem to be because of his direct way of setting expectations for the patient. I have a hard time understanding why so many people expect him to 'dance around' or 'sugar coat' this part of the consultation. He is a medical professional and his job is to be very transparent and discuss facts and educate his patients on what to expect and the eligibility criteria for procedures. As for the negative reviews for his punctuality, I didn't experience that at all, but even if I had it would not have affected my review as we live in Canada and I have grown to expect that wait times as they are very common in doctors offices/hospitals. I am just appreciative to have the opportunity to meet with a professional to discuss making my life better through this procedure, and don't mind waiting for that chance. He provided me with an in-depth understanding of what the procedure entails and was very humorous and friendly throughout my appointment. He discussed my weight and recommended that I be at my fittest when it comes time for the procedure. I expected this! I am so excited I ended up with such a professional individual who takes pride in his work. Thank you!!!

Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Morris did my carpal tunnel surgery a month ago. I was very nervous the day of my surgery but Dr Morris made me feel so comfortable chatting about Panamá (forgot about surgery)I was out the door in no time and super happy. Thank you very much Dr Morris and the nurse that assisted him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I broke my finger, and Dr. Steven Morris did surgery on my finger. My finger is now not functional. He straightened my finger and put a K-wire in, then stitched me up. He bandaged up my finger so tight, I had pins and needles, numbness and pain for 3 weeks. Three weeks is way too long, this is why I can't move my finger to this day, you need to move it after about 2 weeks to get the finger working again. When I went in to get the bandage removed, my finger was infected badly. I had to go home and clean it myself. Dr. Morris asked me if I smoked, and blamed the infection on me because I smoke. Then he asked if I could move my finger, and I could not, he just shrugged his shoulders. Him and his assistant gave me a dollar store bandaid which fell off 10 minutes later, and I was on my way. My finger was broken, but fully functional before I had surgery, and after all that, my finger still looks crooked and not at all straight. I would have been better off not having the surgery. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, please find a better doctor who knows what he's doing. Not to mention how rude him and his receptionist Heather are. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Was awse on my hand surgery ,fantastic personality.going back in July .great surgeon .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Morris for gender affirming surgery but did not have surgery with him. He was rude, insulting, and ignorant. He asked me: What is transgender, when you're trapped in the wrong body? He asked me twice if I would "jump off a bridge" if I didn't like the results. It was clearly out of concern for his liability and not my safety, and horrible care. He actually scolded me. It was unbelievable. Transgenders beware! Don't see him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I would honestly not recommended dr Morris to anybody, he really has zero bedside manor, he was very rude and condescending to me on every occasion. His receptionist Heather is clueless and impossible to get hold of. If you do not want to be treated by an unfriendly narcisst then I would honestlyrics try any other plastic surgeon first. My surgery was paid for by msil, so I imagine that the good comments on this site are made by private patients. He spent a lot of time trying to sell me very expensive liposuction when I was there for something completely different instead of reassuring me about my upcoming surgery. I honestly would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Steven Morris has treated me for three different procedures. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Recently had a procedure on my cheek. He distracted me with interesting conversation, procedure was over before I had time to worry. Results amazing, thank you!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016