Ratings for Dr. Steven Morris

I'm 4 weeks post op from a full tummy tuck and lipo....Dr.Morris is amazing!! Love my results and he's very attentive and patient. I saw him 4 times before surgery and he answered all my questions and put my fears to rest. He called me personally the morning after surgery to see how I was doing and I see him once a week still for follow ups. The surgery was worth every penny! He's a great dr and takes pride in his work and it shows. I will definitely be using Dr Morris again for any future surgery.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Morris is a wonderful surgeon! He is highly skilled, kind and has great sense of humor. He performed my breast reduction last winter and I'm very happy with my results. I've never felt rushed during pre op or follow up appointments and feel very comfortable under his care. We are very lucky to have him here in Halifax!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

this man is an absolute piece of trash. i am overweight and know that i need to lose weight, he told me that going to the gym wouldn't do anything, that i also needed to starve myself. when i told him i had gained weight after being put on medications, he told me that he "has fat old ladies in every day making the same excuses". there is no need for this at all. on top of this, every time I asked him a question he would snap at me, and make me feel stupid for asking in the first place. I would rather travel out of province for my surgery than give one goddamned penny to that man.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Incredibly rude, and unprofessional. I would rather pay more to go out of province to be treated than deal with this complete garbage bag of a man. Would not recommend him to anyone, ever. Save your time and feelings and avoid Dr Morris at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I was treated by him on July 7 th and was treated VERY rudely!!! I do not recommend him to my worst enemy!!! I was sent to him by an outpatients doctor after I fell and broke my face. He had no bed side manners and rushed us out of his office because his time was up for the day!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I had a facelift & breast reconstruction 2 months ago. The scars are very faint and will fade more with time, the results are natural looking. It took me a year to get up the courage to have it done and Dr. Morris was so patient me as I came back time & time again with questions. He was gentle, kind, listen to me. When the day of the surgery came, he explained everything again & the people he worked with were wonderful as well. He has a great sense of humour, which I really appreciated. His follow ups have been great & I highly recommend him to anyone. Note: anyone doing the face lift, you don't want to have anything planed for at few months as the swelling takes a fair bit of time to away, though everyone will be different. You do have to remember, that Dr. Morris does a lot of emergency work, so if he is not with you, he is with someone else & plan accordingly. I only had to wait any amount of time once and I was being fit in, so that really does not count.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I just had an Abdominalplasty 2 months ago and I can only say - WOW - from my Consult, two pre-op, Operation and now 3-4 post op appts, he is amazing! A tender, honest, humble surgeon who was just as excited about the outcome as I was. I would send ANYONE to him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I thought Dr. Morris was an amazing doctor and I wouldn't have picked a better doctor for my breast reduction. He was very straight forward and his confidence made me feel at ease. I really don't get any of the bad reviews because he was nothing but wonderful with me!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Steven Morris's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 4 weeks post op from a full tummy tuck and lipo....Dr.Morris is amazing!! Love my results and he's very attentive and patient. I saw him 4 times before surg..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morris is a wonderful surgeon! He is highly skilled, kind and has great sense of humor. He performed my breast reduction last winter and I'm very happy wit..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this man is an absolute piece of trash. i am overweight and know that i need to lose weight, he told me that going to the gym wouldn't do anything, that i also ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Incredibly rude, and unprofessional. I would rather pay more to go out of province to be treated than deal with this complete garbage bag of a man. Would not re..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was treated by him on July 7 th and was treated VERY rudely!!! I do not recommend him to my worst enemy!!! I was sent to him by an outpatients doctor after I..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very empathetic, highly skilled and experienced. How lucky we are to have him! "

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional in his treatment. He was always on time and took the time to explaine exactly what was required."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift & breast reconstruction 2 months ago. The scars are very faint and will fade more with time, the results are natural looking. It took me a yea..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had an Abdominalplasty 2 months ago and I can only say - WOW - from my Consult, two pre-op, Operation and now 3-4 post op appts, he is amazing! A tender..."

February 4, 2015