Ratings for Dr. David I. Levenson

They don't make doctors like Dr. Levenson anymore. He sits with each patient and really thinks about your condition. He thinks outside of the box and really cares about his patients. I can't say enough about the attention he give each patient. There is nothing like him today.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

This doctor is super smart and amazing. He listens, caring, and very knowledgable. Hands down amazing doc!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Never got by the front desk...I treated very poorly and found out that Dr. Levenson only treated certain things. She basically told me that he could not help me because he was an endocrinologist. I stated that he was listed as an internist also. Lauren said no that is not correct. On the website there a list of almost 27 items Dr. Levenson treats.. I have at least 3 of them but the receptionist attitude made me say thank you and hung up. Very bad and I will be telling everyone I know about the rudeness of these people. By the way I got an appointment with another endo/internist right away and they were extremely nice. Imagine that they are also in Boca.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

The most knowledgeable doc I have ever had. Spends time with his patients and thoroughly answers all questions. I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Levenson is a very intelligent physician, very competent, very friendly and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. David I. Levenson's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)