Ratings for Dr. Joshua H. Rubin

A Dr who advertises that he is a GI and an internist, but won't fill RX'S if they're not GI related. Withheld meds except for an OTC med that I obviously didn't need an RX for. Rude, belittling, arrogant staff that made everything my fault, the patient. If I was told that he wasn't an internist and couldn't get refills from him, then I would of moved on. He withheld this info and my meds and I am currently filing complaints. Office manager would not supply information when asked and I was told I was 100% wrong. We'll know the truth when the recordings are played. Do not trust this person, only cares about telling stories about himself and not patient care. Unbelievable. I wish I could give 0 stars. He needs his medical license reviewed. Beware of other reviews as I'm in the medical profession and know the difference between a Doctor and a Doctor. He is most certainly not qualified to help anyone in my opinion

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Rubin for many years. Their are so few doctors in the area that truly care about treating patients, but are in it for just the money, but he is not one of them. He really cares about his patients well being. Additionally, if you have a concerns or questions he takes the time during the office visit to talk to you. Additionally his office will call you right back with any questions you may have after seeing him. If Dr. Rubin needs to talk to you, he will actually call. That's rare in this day and age. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Joshua Rubin is a most compassioate and knowledgeable MD. His staff is most caring as well. Do we recommend him to those who are used to the best and do not want to compromise ....YES !!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

He is very personable and helpful. He made me feel at ease during my routine procedure done in 2007

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

He is the best! I had to also stop using him because he stopped accepting UHC. I really wish he would start accepting it again. I can't find a doctor that even comes close as good as he is anywhere in the Boca area.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Loved him! He was great. They stopped taking UHC...hopefully he will take my new insurance. He made me very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

He is the best. I stopped using him because his office stopped accepting UHC.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

Dr. Joshua H. Rubin's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1993)

Oxford