Ratings for Dr. Mark Phillips

Been my doctor for many years. Always has time to listen and is quick to make a referral to a specialist , if needed. Pretty well always on time. Easy to speak to..

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

So grateful to this man and his staff. Dr Phillips has been our family Dr for many years now. When my husband died suddenly , he came to the house to see if he could help. My children , their spouses and now grandchildren all go to his office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Always available with same day appointments. Knows his stuff and if not will find out and refer you. Always works with you and makes you feel like your concerns/questions are answered. Staff are amazing and really get to know you. So nice having a md and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I have been a patient of Phillips for over 10 years, and within 10 minutes of my first appointment with him he found that I had an irregular heartbeat and sent me to a specialist. My GP of 10 years previously never noticed this, which I think speaks volumes to how attentive Dr. Phillips is with his patients. He is never more than 10 minutes behind schedule and takes all of the time that you need to discuss whatever is going on. He genuinely takes an interest in his patients & their health. I am very happy to be under his care.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I've been a patient of Phillips for almost 29 years. He is always willing to pass you off to another specialist because 9/10 times, he doesn't know what he's talking about or he's giving incorrect information. Always makes me feel like my chronic pain is in my head. He states most of my back pain is probably in relation to carrying excess weight. I get anxiety attacks every time I go see him because he be-littles me so much. Thanks for makibg me feel like a fat cow with hypochondria Dr. Phillips!! 👎 Terrible doctor!!!! The only good thing about that office is his one secretary Alison, the other one Isabel is just as bad and unhelpful as Dr. Phillips 👎

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Phillips is a great Doctor. He listens to his patients and engages specialists as required. I live in Toronto and still drive out to see him!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

He's good, one of his secretaries, is very cold, I hate calling in for an appt, I always feel like I am bothering them,

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Phillips has been my family GP for 37 years. He is very caring and understanding Doctor. He is never afraid to refer you to a specialist if he isn't sure. If we have the technology, lets use it. He takes great care of our Family and will always fit you in somehow if you have an urgent matter. His staff are also wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He has been my doctor for many years but does not think your issues are important. I am anemic and he told me to "eat a hamburger' and I ended up fainting and needing iron supplements. He also is very awkward in regards to sexual activity, told me he thought I was saying what I needed to be on birth control, and that I did not need it for regulatory purposes, and told me to abstain.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr.Phillips has been my GP since I was 4. I've never had any issues with him. He sent me for blood work after I had my baby as I thought I was dealing with depression. Turns out it was my thyroid...thankfully for him we got it sorted out. I have no idea why people are complaining about him with sexual health, I've always felt comfortable asking him questions. He's an amazing doctor and like others have said if he doesn't have an answer he will refer you to a specialist. I like about 45 min away now but will never switch GPs.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016