Ratings for Dr. Ken Hamin

All about the money . He wants people who are insured so he can charge anything he wants . If you're not insured...thats his ticket to a new car

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I've lived in a few different cities and seen my share of dentists - but Dr. Hamin is my first choice. He's been taking care of my teeth (on and off obviously) for 20+ years and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I had the pleasure of having the best experience of my life at a dentist. Dr hamin not only was painless but skilled a very knowledgable. He saved my smile and did it very reasonably. He was the least expensive of anyone I saw who was skilled enough to handle my case. I guess you get what you pay for and this guy has more training than anyone,!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Hamin's clinic on campus reminds me a restoraunt in airport: high prices with bad service, as there never be lack of clients. Most internatial students have no other choice, or luck knowledge of other clinics, and end up paying extra and extra for services not needed and extra for additional checkups and X-rays. U of m tries to offer convenience for students, but no one regulates or checks this clinic. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr Ken is great. He is been my dentist for the last five years. I've seen many dentist and as a physician I take care of many other doctors. Dr. Ken is one of the best. I read some of the other reviews, not everybody wants the best in people are going to complain but the fact is Dr. Ken is great.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

When I first starting seeing him 7 years ago, Dr. Hamin was a patient and careful dentist (if expensive, even then). Now, it's *all* about the money. His prices are double that of others. Everything is rushed now, and he and the staff have become rude and dismissive. His front desk staff is an incompetent surly nightmare. Dr. Hamin will recommend procedures that aren't necessary or up-sell. He encourages frequent cleanings ($$$) - every 3 months, rather than the usual 6-9. I don't smoke, drink coffee, my teeth are pristine, but still I'm told to come every 3 months. Anything to make money. And it's IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment with him, unless you book months in advance. Be very careful. Your teeth aren't what's important at this clinic. Your pocketbook is.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Was quoted one rate verbally by Dr. Hamin, but after the work was done the rate was much higher. I realized it only when got home and tried calling, but no one returned my calls. Staff at the office is useless. Work was not done great either. Never going back!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

You get what you pay for and if you want great service, nice people and the job done right the FIRST time, then he is the dentist for you. Best staff and best dental work I have ever had done, it was not overly priced nice I only had to pay once for what otherwise would have taken other cheep crapy dentists many times to get right, and in the end would have costed more. Don not be cheep and get the job done right by Dr. Hamin!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I wish I'd looked at the comments below before going too. His fee guide is outrageous and the most I've ever seen (I am not new to dentists). My insurance pays 100% and often this covers it but I paid 20% higher out of my pocket. There was also an issue of a very small credit that should have been applied. It took weeks and 7 phone calls to get Dr. Hamin to sign off on it. Yes, 7 calls and a small amount but with the way I was brushed off and transferred around between people, it became the principle of the matter. After final work done and got credit. Asked for xrays and will never go back. Just like ratings below - he's all about the money!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Hamin is a very intelligent, kind, caring,personable and very talented dentist.He gave me back my smile and confidence. His workmanship is impecible.He spent time explaining the procedures and answered questions. Special thanks to staff=Glyna, Sarah and Kelly.Dr. Hamin is very blessed!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Ken Hamin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients