Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Rondeau

Dr. Rondeau is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen in my life before. He attentively listens to your concerns and acts upon them. He certainly makes the wait worth it once you are subjected to his humour and great personality. Most definitely a great catch.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Rude staff and extremely long wait times. He thinks he is cute with his jokes, and fails to recognize serious illness. He does not like sending patients to see specialists, because he thinks he knows it all. All is good with him as long as you are not seriously ill. Then go to ER and find another physician. Or go to a walk in clinic. Trusting Malcolm can cost you life.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

This person should not be allowed to treat a plant, let alone people. He does not recognize cancer. He will not send you to a specialist. He will not examine you. If you value your or the lives of familt members, DO NOT see him for anything.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

This guy is the best be ready to wait if you want a good doctor he's the man!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Clearly people don't have a sense of humor, this guy makes me feel comfortable and is entertaining. Yes, he makes sometimes inappropriate jokes, but I find them pretty funny. Receptionist Maria is great too. The only knock is having to wait over an hour most days.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

He is the best Dr. Full stop. You may have to wait but once he is with you he gives you his full attention. Awesome

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr Rondeau is great - wait times are long but that's because he actually takes the time to listen to his patients and gives them as much time as they need instead of rushing them out the door. If you call the office his receptionist (maybe not the easiest lady to get along with) will let you know how far he's running behind so you don't waste your time. Definitely worth it, in my opinion, but be aware and call ahead!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Horrible doctor. Misdiagnosed me, then prescribed medication that could have seriously hurt me if I did not read the warning label. very long wait times, and I am pretty sure there was cocaine under his nose last time i was there.

Submitted March 6, 2017

Takes too long 45min per patient. Wait times are 2hours with appointments.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rondeau for many years, but have decided to find another physician. This decision has taken me a long time. But he has misdiagnosed me on two occasions leading to surgery. He has recently made a number of inappropriate comments and patted me on the bum telling me not to tell my husband. I am not a young hot by the way, I am 67 years old. I have had some major health issues where I have ended up in emergency but do not feel confident or happy in seeing Dr. Rondeau. So I am moving forward as I begin to really age and find a doctor who listens and cares.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017