Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Rondeau

This guy is the best be ready to wait if you want a good doctor he's the man!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Clearly people don't have a sense of humor, this guy makes me feel comfortable and is entertaining. Yes, he makes sometimes inappropriate jokes, but I find them pretty funny. Receptionist Maria is great too. The only knock is having to wait over an hour most days.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

He is the best Dr. Full stop. You may have to wait but once he is with you he gives you his full attention. Awesome

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr Rondeau is great - wait times are long but that's because he actually takes the time to listen to his patients and gives them as much time as they need instead of rushing them out the door. If you call the office his receptionist (maybe not the easiest lady to get along with) will let you know how far he's running behind so you don't waste your time. Definitely worth it, in my opinion, but be aware and call ahead!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Horrible doctor. Misdiagnosed me, then prescribed medication that could have seriously hurt me if I did not read the warning label. very long wait times, and I am pretty sure there was cocaine under his nose last time i was there.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Takes too long 45min per patient. Wait times are 2hours with appointments.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Rondeau for many years, but have decided to find another physician. This decision has taken me a long time. But he has misdiagnosed me on two occasions leading to surgery. He has recently made a number of inappropriate comments and patted me on the bum telling me not to tell my husband. I am not a young hot by the way, I am 67 years old. I have had some major health issues where I have ended up in emergency but do not feel confident or happy in seeing Dr. Rondeau. So I am moving forward as I begin to really age and find a doctor who listens and cares.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I've enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Rondeau. However, the wait times were too much to bear. What's the point of making an appointment, paying $15 for parking, and then waiting two hours? Sorry Doc, you're not worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I went in to get a doctors note for work because I had a Migraine. I went to the closest walk-in clinic at the time I did not have a doctor that I liked. I had seen another Dr. there twice who was normal. I was told It was busy but if I waited around I could get in. I had no choice. Dr. Rondeau had waiting rooms full but decided to see me early in front of everyone else in the staff lunch area. He told me right of the bat that I was extremely HOT and wanted me to be his client so that he could be the one to give me a pap and did I have a Doctor? He just was constantly saying sexual things to me, telling me the way I spoke was hot, that me riding my bike home in the rain was turning him on... He gave me my note and some meds to try but spelt my name wrong. I obviously will never go back. I never reported this, would anyone even do anything anyways.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Wait times to see Malcolm are 2-3 hours on a bad day. He will never refer you to a specialist. He is extremely offensive and makes sexual comments to both men and women. He yells out your condition to everyone in the waiting room. He gets offended if you question him or even dare to get a second opinion. Diagnosed me incorrectly which resulted in 2 years of pain. I don't recommend Dr. Rondeau

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017