Ratings for Dr. Sarah Makhdoom

Shes alwaays been late for apointments when ive had to see her at the highriver low risk clinic, my last apointment she was 32 minutes late and i knew she was in the other room visiting with with a couple ladies. She never apologized for being late or even acknowledged that she was late. Cause I guess I have nothing else to do but sit and wait for her. I find the woman to be rude and talk to you in a condescending way. I saw her at my 1 week post partum appointment and she was checking my stomach and told me I should start working out because in have no ab muscles. Working out 7 days after giving birth? I don't think so! Now with my third pregnancy, I'm 3 months in, she told me I need to buy a support belt because I have no muscles to hold the baby... funny cause when I flex my stomach I can still see my abs. She mentioned my BMI and told me to eat healthy.... I think she's a rude doctor who just wants to make you feel bad about your body. Im an active person, i ran half marathons thru my last pregnancy up until a few weeks before I gave birth. I still run and workout at home and I do crossfit.. I'm not at all over weight. If she's the doctor on duty when this baby is ready to come we will just keep driving to Calgary.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

she is soft sponkenly rude doctor. I’m a pregnant patient but she impatiently answering my question. When I asked her when is my next check up, she said with her wide openly eyes,”I’m not done checking you”.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

fantastic family Physician, Highly recommend her based on how she always puts patients needs first

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Sarah has been amazing with my Mom who is 86 - My Mom loves her to bits and I am very very fond of her as well. We have found her to be a truly caring individual and very intune with any and all situations we have presented.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I'm not happy with my check up with her. She was so rudely answering my question during check up

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I thought she would be patient with my family but if you bring up other issues she heads to the door and opens it - message clear - and I'm hoping she would take more time to talk and explain

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Amazing Doctor! I feel blessed having her through my pregnancy

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

This woman does. Not deserves the title of Dr. She was so rude and impatient with my 90 plus year old mother.....I was livid. My mother had an terrible, itchy rash on her back and that woman didn't even bother to glance at it! I have no use whatsoever for her. She should be asked to leave this town.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Sarah has gone over and beyond for myself and family!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Sarah is a very caring Dr. she has always put my families care foremost, the staff is professional and courteous, I have referred Sarah many times based on these reasons.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016