Ratings for Dr. Sarah Makhdoom

Amazing Doctor! I feel blessed having her through my pregnancy

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

This woman does. Not deserves the title of Dr. She was so rude and impatient with my 90 plus year old mother.....I was livid. My mother had an terrible, itchy rash on her back and that woman didn't even bother to glance at it! I have no use whatsoever for her. She should be asked to leave this town.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Sarah has gone over and beyond for myself and family!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Sarah is a very caring Dr. she has always put my families care foremost, the staff is professional and courteous, I have referred Sarah many times based on these reasons.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Kind, Smart and Caring. Keeps up on all the new practices, research and discussions.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Sarah is a blessing. She saved my husband's life when he needed a quad by- pass, and now that he has other health issues, I'm thrilled to have her with us to negotiate these challenging times. We are honoured!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Be Very Careful here. Had to go to another doc to diagnosis issue Makhdoom missed with myself. Also had to go to emerg for an xray on my sons hand -- she said no issue -- xray said it was broken... Makhdoom told my Mom that she was imagining her symptoms and to lose weight...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Love and appreciate this doctor. Stays current on medical issues and is easy to talk to. Gentle and listens. Five stars.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

She found my breast cancer early and got me into a surgeon very quickly. Cannot thank her enough

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have dealt with this Dr numerous times at the Low Risk Maternity Clinic in High River over the past few years. I find her to be aggressive, condescending, and arrogant. Extremely resistant to any medical opinions other than her own. She does not seem open to any sort of dialogue or questions about procedure/diagnosis, but instead answers questions with blunt and sometimes sarcastic responses. Has a troubling obsession with weight & bmi (I am far from overweight and have left in tears on more than one occasion).

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015